300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mlrtme View Post
    One point means nothing anymore though man! After the TO's have been issued, the written scores are meaningless.
    I know, just saying, haha.
    Test: 12/8/08
    EOD: June 22, 2009
    Class 960
    FLETC Graduation Date: October 28, 2009

Comment

• Originally posted by audi0xpl0de View Post
      Just got my call from TSU and the exact POE that I wanted. Couldn't have asked for anything more. Report March 2nd, FLETC April 2nd.
      Judging by the number of your posts, you seem to have been waiting a while. Congrats, long time coming!

Comment

• Originally posted by Draven27 View Post
        audi0, didnt you wanna come to WA then changed your mind?? What POE did you get?
        Nope, I've always had a TO for Maine. I got Bangor International Airport. I expected locations at least 2 hours from where I live, but BIA is only 5 minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by trappb View Post
          I am going to present a question for statistical purposes that I'm sure a lot of people on this forum would like to know. For everyone who's background has cleared or who has made it to TSU or the academy could you please just give a timeline of how long it took for your background to clear from the time you met your investigator. Let's see if we can come up with an average timeline. Thanks
          Well in '07, i met the bi late january and was in tsu first week of april. This time i met the bi in last week of october and am still waiting, so only time will tell. I assume they are backed up due to the thousands of BPA's they hired last year.

Comment

• Originally posted by barnaj View Post
            Judging by the number of your posts, you seem to have been waiting a while. Congrats, long time coming!
            Thanks, I hope you get cleared right behind me. Quick turnaround since they just cleared my background on Friday.

Comment

• Originally posted by audi0xpl0de View Post
              Thanks, I hope you get cleared right behind me. Quick turnaround since they just cleared my background on Friday.
              Yeah tsu for the most part is quick. My first time thru, the bi cleared on a monday and i got called tuesday morning.

Comment

• So Cal folks, differences between working Long Beach port or LAX (besides the obvious)? thanks

Comment

• I know this may sound like a stupid question, but is a preliminary clearance in regards to the BI the same as an interim clearance?
                  ---------------------------------------------------

Comment

• BPA CBPO Testing

Does any one know if the medical, drug, etc. tests for the CBPO be used toward teh BPA? I am in process for CBPO with most steps cleared. I am thinking of applying for the BPA as well. Would I hae to retake the medical?

Comment

• Originally posted by RobRok View Post
                      Does any one know if the medical, drug, etc. tests for the CBPO be used toward teh BPA? I am in process for CBPO with most steps cleared. I am thinking of applying for the BPA as well. Would I hae to retake the medical?

Medical, drug, background should all transfer as long as they haven't expired. You'd have to do a new fitness test as it is different.

Comment

• There are 320 pages in this thread with the answers to just about every question.

I highly suggest reading it.

Comment

• Word on the street is;

CBP will start implementing a polygraph test much like BP, they will pick and choose applicants (future applicants) and strap on the machine!

Comment

• Originally posted by barnaj View Post
                            I agree, although we all know that is not the reality in LE or the military. I think someone is definitely more likely to comply with you if you look "tough or sharp", for lack of better terms.

It is called COMMAND PRESENCE and I personally feel all LE and military should be able to maintain such a level of bearing 24/7.

Comment

• Well I would rather not do Seatac, but I don't want to be picky. I own a home about 5 minutes from Seatac so staying close to home is ideal. I'm not sure if I would like to be stuck in the airport all day. I hear Seatac is full and not looking to add staff. I would like to be able to pick up OT and if they are full, I don't see there being much of that available. Maybe the port in Seattle would better. I think the northern border of Blaine etc would be great, but I wasn't able to choose the Seattle area and the northern border as a geo pref. One or the other I guess....Other areas like Spokane, Port Angeles, etc would be a big change for me though because those are small cities.
                              Test Date: 12/8/08
                              NOR Date: 12/11/08 (92)
                              TO: 1/30/09-Received
                              Forms: 2/28/09-Completed
                              VBT: 2/23/09-Completed
                              Medical: 3/18/09-Completed
                              Physical: 3/10/09-Completed
                              Drug Test: 3/13/09-Completed
                              Qualifications:-3/19/09-Completed
                              BI:-Pending "In the security office"

Comment

• Originally posted by AlmostDone View Post
                                Word on the street is;

CBP will start implementing a polygraph test much like BP, they will pick and choose applicants (future applicants) and strap on the machine!
                                So there is a random polygraph with BP? Never heard that before.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7460 users online. 384 members and 7076 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X