Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Structured interviews used to be part of the process for CBPO's. They were phased out and replaced with the VBT roughly 4 years ago.

Comment

• What is the # for the phone version of CASS?

Comment

• Originally posted by ni86 View Post
        My CASS is updated today too.
        BI is the only step pending. Hope it won't take too long to cleared
        Any contact with your investigator yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by usmc2cbp View Post
          What is the # for the phone version of CASS?
          612-467-7040

Comment

• Barnaj,
            Are you going for just PH or did you put in for any DET areas?

Comment

• Originally posted by usmc2cbp View Post
              Barnaj,
              Are you going for just PH or did you put in for any DET areas?
              Well the michigan geo is all encompassing. You may or may not get offered port huron. I'd take anything but i'd prefer PH because i have friends there and my bro is a PH policeman.

Comment

• Originally posted by AmahastPL View Post
                I’ve just received a call from CBP in Newark, NJ to report for an interview.

They didn’t say anything about VBT – just an interview.

Has anyone experienced anything like that?
                Weird that you got a call from your port. Aren't the VBT's usually set up by MHC.

Comment

• Originally posted by imlikeaninja View Post
                  Weird that you got a call from your port. Aren't the VBT's usually set up by MHC.
                  Mine was setup by a coordinator that works at one of my state's ports.

Comment

• I was told that she was the one scheduling it and that I am to receive a letter from MHC which I am to bring with me to the interview.
                    CBPO Timeline
                    Geo: Virginia and D.C. Test: 12/10/08
                    NOR: 12/20/08 (86%) TO: 02/02/09
                    Forms: 02/11/09 VBT: 02/25/09
                    Medical: 03/03/09 Fitness: 03/03/09
                    Drug Test: 03/12/09 Qualifications: 03/26/09
                    BI: 04/09/09 (my B-day gift!)
                    Met with Investigator: 04/15/09 TSU: 04/10/09
                    The Call: 05/01/09 10.30am
                    EOD: 06/01/09 -- Dulles Airport
                    FLETC: 07/01/09 -- Class 957
                    Graduation: 10/14/09

Comment

• On the website, it says they're now hiring for Air & Marine, I am interested in Marine, but unable to find it on USAJobs, is it just Air that's open right now?

Comment

• WoooHoooo, just got a courtesy call from my adjudicator, to let me know that my BI has been complete.

Comment

• Originally posted by FreeAgent View Post
                          WoooHoooo, just got a courtesy call from my adjudicator to let me know that my BI has been complete.
                          That was pretty nice of them, congrats!

Comment

• Originally posted by FreeAgent View Post
                            WoooHoooo, just got a courtesy call from my adjudicator, to let me know that my BI has been complete.
                            Congrats man. Do you know when your BI was turned in?

Comment

• Long Question

I’ve been going through the process for one year and two months now. The last two things I was waiting for were my BI which cleared on December of 2008, and now all I need are my qualifications. When I first applied in December of 2007, I applied for SW Borders including Andrade, Calexico, and El Centro at a GS 5 (I was 37 years old at time of Appling). There was another Geo preference that came out in June of 2008 GS-7 SW Borders excluding Andrade & Calexico (38 yrs old the time I applied).

Well I got a call from MHC today regarding finishing up my qualifications. The person said “I have some good and bad news for you.” The person said the bad news is I am withdrawing your GS-7 SW Border TO because at the time of applying you were 38 years old. Then the person says good news is we will be reinstating your GS-5 Geo Preference TO.

My questions are even though I was 38 year old at the time of applying for the GS-7 position was I not grandfathered in for the age preference as of 2007? My second question is I am a current GS-7 employee for the DOD, as a GS-5 CBPO will they match my current salary at the GS 5 range?

Sorry for the long explanation. Also, just to let you guys know the person from MHC said my qualification would be done within the week, then off to TSU land.
                              Last edited by 1jay1; 02-10-2009, 04:48 PM.
                              CBPO-Southwest Border, CA
                              Test date 12/07
                              EOD: 3/2/09
                              FLETC 4/7/09 Class 940

Comment

• congrats on the calls this week.. hopefully I'll get something soon...good luck to all at fletc

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10541 users online. 489 members and 10052 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X