Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by flyone2go View Post
    Question about Bi...
    After you met with the investigator, do you ALWAYS received a call from DC adjudicator? I think my bi was done early January but still haven't heard anything. Just waiting for "the call".
    Answer to your question is NO, only those with problems with their investigation will be contacted by the adjudicator. The other thing is that your BI is not "done", you might have met your investigator in january, but your investigation is not done until you are cleared or denied, even those with "interim" clearances are not done until they are fully investigated. Now all you have left is to sit and wait to be cleared so you can hopefully get the call!...
    Good Luck!
    BTW
    You might want to check your spelling a bit.... just a bit of constructive criticism, we are all future FLEO's and we need to begin representing and conducting ourselves accordingly.
    Last edited by yoda; 02-10-2009, 02:50 AM.
    CBPO
    Written: 08/29/2007
    EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by rjdispatch View Post
      yeah im in the same boat...waiting for my BI to clear
      I also am waiting for Georgia, and live in Atlanta as well. I still have not taken my VBT yet, so I'm on waiting on that and my BI to clear. When did you test?

Comment

• Originally posted by yoda View Post
        Answer to your question is NO, only those with problems with their investigation will be contacted by the adjudicator. The other thing is that your BI is not "done", you might have met your investigator in january, but your investigation is not done until you are cleared or denied, even those with "interim" clearances are not done until they are fully investigated. Now all you have left is to sit and wait to be cleared so you can hopefully get the call!...
        Good Luck!
        BTW
        You might want to check your spelling a bit.... just a bit of constructive criticism, we are all future FLEO's and we need to begin representing and conducting ourselves accordingly.
        Not to start anything, but maybe if you're going to criticize people you should check your own grammar. Last time I checked the months of the year were proper nouns. Even he/she got that one...
        GEO Pref: MIA
        Written: 8/08 (99 w/VP)
        TO: 9/08
        Pre-employment Forms: Completed
        Medical: Completed
        Fitness: Completed
        VBT: Completed 12/4
        BI: Completed
        Qualifications: Completed
        TSU: 12/4
        EOD: 2/17
        FLETC: 3/12 Class 934

Comment

• Originally posted by USMC3537 View Post
          Not to start anything, but maybe if you're going to criticize people you should check your own grammar. Last time I checked the months of the year were proper nouns. Even he/she got that one...

honestly, we all need to chill...i know waiting for info is taking its toll on most of us but criticizing each other has no place on this forum...

i would hate to see this turn into another one of those flamer forums where it's ones with information against ones without. we were all n00bs at one point.

this is a place to educate/prepare oneself for the journey ahead, granted we all could use better grammar/english but honestly who cares.

now everyone lighten up...be patient, answer nicely, and lets all get along...

Comment

• Originally posted by USMC3537 View Post
            I wasn't taking a direct shot at him, I was simply making the point for all of us posting here, and I used his posting as an example...
            Now, I don't know how long you have been trolling around the forum, but in the time that I have been, I have seen so many applicants with horrible grammar and even some of which you struggle to even understand what they wrote... I'm not an English Major, but I do try writing to the best of my ability, after all English is NOT my first Language! and indeed we're all in here to help each other out through the process.
            This forum by no means should turn into a "FLAME" thrower for posters, there is so much useful information in here for current and future applicants, and we should do our best to keep it that way.
            As always Good Luck to all of us waiting
            CBPO
            Written: 08/29/2007
            EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

• Well...not that I think we should be nitpicking over everybody's postings, but...weak grammar, writing and proofreading skills do matter.

During your career people will read what you write and judge you at least in part based upon what is written/how it is written. Bad writing habits on this board will likely follow you over into the job, and really...just how hard is it to take 60 seconds and run replies through a spell-checker and give them a quick going-over to spot/correct obvious mistakes?

Comment

• Removed by owner
                Last edited by TPA3312; 06-12-2009, 05:38 PM.
                Luck is where preparation meets opportunity. - Seneca

Comment

• Update

Originally posted by TPA3312 View Post
                  CASS updated today for me and showed my BI had been completed. I didn't even get a call from an investigator.

I checked CASS too I am updated also.

CBPO

Pre-Employment Forms: Completed
                  Qualifications: Completed
                  Medical Exam: Completed
                  Video-Based Test: Completed
                  Drug Screening: Completed
                  Background: Completed
                  Fitness: Completed

Now to wait some more

Comment

• That's great to hear pheonix. Congrats! I'm waiting here in Michigan too and hoping for Port Huron. People in this forum seem to get impatient with our impatience, but many of them are not facing the same economy we have here. It always feels good to see another person NOT headed for the unemployment line!

Comment

• I’ve just received a call from CBP in Newark, NJ to report for an interview.

They didn’t say anything about VBT – just an interview.

Has anyone experienced anything like that?
                      CBPO Timeline
                      Geo: Virginia and D.C. Test: 12/10/08
                      NOR: 12/20/08 (86%) TO: 02/02/09
                      Forms: 02/11/09 VBT: 02/25/09
                      Medical: 03/03/09 Fitness: 03/03/09
                      Drug Test: 03/12/09 Qualifications: 03/26/09
                      BI: 04/09/09 (my B-day gift!)
                      Met with Investigator: 04/15/09 TSU: 04/10/09
                      The Call: 05/01/09 10.30am
                      EOD: 06/01/09 -- Dulles Airport
                      FLETC: 07/01/09 -- Class 957
                      Graduation: 10/14/09

Comment

• CASS updated here as well, still have 4 more to go though

structured interview = vbt?

Comment

• Originally posted by davidB. View Post
                          CASS updated here as well, still have 4 more to go though

structured interview = vbt?
                          Correct.

Comment

• My CASS is updated today too.
                            BI is the only step pending. Hope it won't take too long to cleared

Comment

• Removed by owner
                              Last edited by TPA3312; 06-12-2009, 05:40 PM.
                              Luck is where preparation meets opportunity. - Seneca

Comment

• cass

Yeah CASS updated my fitness to complete today. Online, but not on the phone yet. Waiting on the BI like everyone else.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8499 users online. 396 members and 8103 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X