Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It will be where ever your TO is for. If you applied for an out-of-state position you'll have to go out-of-state.

Comment

• Originally posted by audi0xpl0de View Post
      It will be where ever your TO is for. If you applied for an out-of-state position you'll have to go out-of-state.
      OH CRAP, I thought it would be at JFK. I guess I better do something just in case I get the call. Thanks

Comment

• lol the mail came today and I see a thin envelope from CBP, so i open it with caution thinking it's probably some rejection letter of some sort (i always prepare for the worst)

I open it up and see a letter which i think is bad, then it tells me i passed the physical test I took a couple weeks ago and here's a booklet to learn how to stay in shape

yet still "pending" on everything when i log into CASS. ahhhhhhhhhhh!

Comment

• Originally posted by wastingaway32 View Post
          OH CRAP, I thought it would be at JFK. I guess I better do something just in case I get the call. Thanks
          At least you won't have to go too far when you head to FLETC.

Comment

• Originally posted by audi0xpl0de View Post
            At least you won't have to go too far when you head to FLETC.
            That is one way to look at it eventhough I have never been there. If and when I do get the call I have to go on a quick tour or something. Thank god I know someone there already.

Comment

• Originally posted by davidB. View Post
              lol the mail came today and I see a thin envelope from CBP, so i open it with caution thinking it's probably some rejection letter of some sort (i always prepare for the worst)

I open it up and see a letter which i think is bad, then it tells me i passed the physical test I took a couple weeks ago and here's a booklet to learn how to stay in shape

yet still "pending" on everything when i log into CASS. ahhhhhhhhhhh!
              I just got that the other day. I thought it was gonna be a NOPA or something. I waited till the next day to open it. It was scary looking and had a big first class mail stamp on it. Thanks you CBP for the fitness guide and the sleepless night.

Comment

• From my experience, any negative info will come certified. If you miss the mailman, you can experience the "dead man walking" trip to the post office. Make sure you don't open it and think you'll be alright to drive afterward.

Comment

Hello everyone quick question.....when one gets the call do they have to report to the port where they are living or to their geo preference?
                  my geo preference is Georgia and I am in NYC that is why I am asking.
                  Hey how far are you in the process? Are you trying to get to Atlanta or Savannah?

Comment

• Just wanted to say thanks for all who gave advice. In answer to your question, Yoda, I told my husband I'd do the grunt work of tracking down addresses for his references as he works the overnight shift right now and the hours he sleeps make it tough for him to get in contact with anyone without them returning his call during the day when he's asleep. I stumbled upon this site some time ago when he was first looking into applying for this job and we've gotten great information just by reading old posts with questions that had been asked. So, thanks to all who offered advice recently or on old posts! It has been really helpful to read about everyone's experiences!

Comment

• Originally posted by rjdispatch View Post
                      Hey how far are you in the process? Are you trying to get to Atlanta or Savannah?
                      well all I have left is my drug test and BI to clear. as for my specific location I just applied for Georgia in general. I do however hope to get Atlanta.

Comment

• Originally posted by MilwaukeeBucks View Post
                        Got the CALL today!!!

Feb. 23rd report to Blaine, WA
                        March 25th report to FLETC

Yeah baby! Anybody else heading to Blaine, or living there now, let me know!
                        Congrats, I'll see you there. I just got back from Fletc.

Comment

• First official day of Pre-Academy today..all in all, pretty harmless. The morning was mostly spent going over the paperwork. In the afternoon we took a port tour, including all "4" of the Buffalo/N.F. area bridges. There was 3 other people who started today with the same FLETC date, so it'll be nice to know a few faces before heading down.

Comment

• Outstanding!

Originally posted by jwm0516 View Post
                            Congrats, I'll see you there. I just got back from Fletc.
                            Congradulations on your graduation. Any current academy info you can update us on; run time, range qual, room & board, etc...

You know, the important things, hehehe.

Comment

well all I have left is my drug test and BI to clear. as for my specific location I just applied for Georgia in general. I do however hope to get Atlanta.
                              yeah im in the same boat...waiting for my BI to clear

Comment

• Question about Bi...
                                After you met with the investigator, do you ALWAYS received a call from DC adjudicator? I think my bi was done early January but still haven't heard anything. Just waiting for "the call".
                                CBPO
                                Written: 08/18/08
                                NOR:8/22/08 LAX/LB 90
                                TO: 09/23/08
                                Pre-employment Forms: Completed 10/08
                                Medical: Completed 12/08
                                Drug Test: Completed 11/08
                                Fitness: Completed 10/08 (retest 10/05/09)
                                VBT: Completed 11/08
                                BI: Completed (met with BI 12/10/08)
                                Qualifications: Completed 2/26/09

3/2/2009 You have tentatively met the pre-employment requirements and your file is being reviewed.
                                3/4/2009 Referred to Schedule EOD

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8070 users online. 184 members and 7886 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X