Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hal29
    commented on 's reply
    You know what's crazy. They say you got 10 days to complete equip but only gave me 7? Wtf.

• bigal.
    commented on 's reply
    I just applied to the latest opening and chose NY. Would that delay anything for me?
    Last edited by bigal.; 04-30-2019, 09:49 PM. Reason: spelling

• Evolution81
    commented on 's reply
    naw bro if you really want this keep trying..@mrace you have the nerve to say go for something great ...why even apply then>LOL...yall kill me with that...talk **** about a job...you dont even have an EOD yet!.... every leo gig has its +/-...everyone i know on the job is doing great..personally
    Last edited by Evolution81; 04-30-2019, 09:34 PM.

• Hal29
    replied
    So if I'm not able to get my preferred locations dfw or Colorado. I will most likely go with Arizona. Nogales most likely. Phoenix area is to expensive, if it's even an option.

Anyway my question is. What is the Spanish courses like. I don't know much of Spanish and it's been over 20 years since I took any courses.

Leave a comment:

• MrAce
    commented on 's reply
    Good luck brother, keep your head high. It sucks that this happens to so many people after waiting so long. Try some other LEO agencys, don’t be one of those people who try again for this in 3 years go for something great

• Evolution81
    commented on 's reply
    tried to tell ya man..its more then being 100% honest with the cbp poly...only a 2 year wait for the next one..you can apply for other non poly fed leo jobs i believe in the meantime

• Hal29
    commented on 's reply
    I was originally 17-11 So my pft expired. Si and medical transferred over. Just waiting for poly to update, retake medical and update my equip with new documents. I'm sitting at 25%.

• MMatthews
    commented on 's reply
    I’m 19-6 DH waiting on a poly date on the app they have it as they received my app on April 1 when I applied March 7. I also heard there was a fast track process opening up on May 1 for CBPO.

• MMatthews
    commented on 's reply
    19-6 applied March waiting on poly looking to make my way to Nogales AZ

• Sspence861
    commented on 's reply
    I had to reapply to 19-7, it all rolled over but I had to retake the entrance exam

• corsair
    commented on 's reply
    Sorry to hear 7878bg, I totally agree about not putting your life on hold.

• Sspence861
    commented on 's reply
    I started over from 18-11 to 19-7, all my stuff carried over and is already on the app

• ontherunn
    commented on 's reply
    I contacted CBPHiringDEUCBPO@cbp.dhs.gov and that was the response that I was given. If anyone has a better contact to reach out to then I would appreciate if you could provide it.

It may sound childish but at this point I’ve given just up hope. This is the most unorganized joke of an LEO hiring process. It’s hard to just “be patient” when I have to check my email every single day for a poly notification.

• 7878bg
    replied
    Got the dreaded email today unfavorable polygraph results. I’ve past 3 polygraphs for LEO agencies, and fail this one. I can’t stress enough for everyone don’t put your life on hold for this job because it is literally a roll of dice if you get an examiner that thinks your being deceptive and not disclosing something major. I was 100% honest and forthcoming and after my post poly interrogation I told him I have nothing else to add. I’ve served in military honorably and lived a drug free life. I was accused of hiding or being deceptive on serious crimes which is totally unfair. The examiner was fine until the end where he turned into a interrogator. Anyways needed get this off my chest. Im looking forward to other opportunities to pursue. I want to wish everyone good luck in the process and have great careers with CBP.

Leave a comment:

• corsair
    commented on 's reply
    Thats absolutely redic for someone to wait that long - once you pass the polygraph its forever and a day after that.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7209 users online. 300 members and 6909 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X