Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CBP officer

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!

    I just got the call for SOCAL @ San Ysidro!!! EOD FEB 23rd. FLETC March 24th!!!!

    Again, heads up to you SW Border people, They do have spots.

    Tested - August 08
    TO - September 08
    TSU- December 23rd, 08
    EOD- Feb 23rd
    FLETC- March 24th

    Comment


    • Originally posted by HellaHandsome View Post
      WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!

      I just got the call for SOCAL @ San Ysidro!!! EOD FEB 23rd. FLETC March 24th!!!!

      Again, heads up to you SW Border people, They do have spots.

      Tested - August 08
      TO - September 08
      TSU- December 23rd, 08
      EOD- Feb 23rd
      FLETC- March 24th
      San Ysidro seems to be giving out all the calls this week. Congrats and have fun at the FLETC.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by HellaHandsome View Post
        WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!

        I just got the call for SOCAL @ San Ysidro!!! EOD FEB 23rd. FLETC March 24th!!!!

        Again, heads up to you SW Border people, They do have spots.

        Tested - August 08
        TO - September 08
        TSU- December 23rd, 08
        EOD- Feb 23rd
        FLETC- March 24th
        comgrads on the call... see you at FLETC

        Comment


        • lots of people getting the call for SD on this forum and delphi.. i'm jealous.

          Comment


          • How's it going in the world of pendingville.....Lol Any one waiting on Oakland/San Fran?

            Comment


            • See, had I not checked here, I wouldn't have known about CASS, which of course, still has all my stuff "pending"


              what's the average age of us going through the process here? When I tested in downtown L.A. in August it was a wide variety of people younger and older than myself (25)

              I took my drug test yesterday to finish off the list of things to do, so now I guess it's just waiting time

              Comment


              • Originally posted by davidB. View Post
                See, had I not checked here, I wouldn't have known about CASS, which of course, still has all my stuff "pending"


                what's the average age of us going through the process here? When I tested in downtown L.A. in August it was a wide variety of people younger and older than myself (25)

                I took my drug test yesterday to finish off the list of things to do, so now I guess it's just waiting time
                So youve never checked cass before? And what a great suprise that youve done everything and its all "pending". Thats tough.

                Comment


                • CASS is slow...

                  i got my TO already!! but CASS still dont' have me in system....

                  working on other on-line application now... -_-

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by stw1226 View Post
                    CASS is slow...

                    i got my TO already!! but CASS still dont' have me in system....

                    working on other on-line application now... -_-
                    Forget about CASS for now. Do your best to get all the info and fine details you need to get those forms submitted in a timely manner. Thats the first key, then jump aboard the "U.S.S. Pending" for a bumpy ride!

                    Comment


                    • Got my TO today! GS-7 for Montana! Can't wait to get the ball rolling here!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by FreeAgent View Post
                        How's it going in the world of pendingville.....Lol Any one waiting on Oakland/San Fran?
                        I am! Everything's been completed except BI

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by ni86 View Post
                          I am! Everything's been completed except BI
                          Yep, same here.

                          Comment


                          • Same as well.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Santisomo View Post
                              So what normally happens when you meet with your Background Investigator? What kinds of questions do they ask? How do they go about interviewing your family, friends and neighbors and what do they normally ask them?
                              As was stated they go over you SF-86 and ask for clarifications of anything that is confusing. There is a second questionnaire that will be gone over with you investigator, asking mostly things relevant only to CBP.

                              As far as friends/neighbors the investigator walks up asks for a few minutes then asks a bunch of questions. The exact questions I won't get into but they are very thorough.
                              But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object, evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new guards for their future security.

                              For the intelectually challenged: If the government screws the people enough, it is the right and responsibility of the people to revolt and form a new government.

                              Comment


                              • does anyone have a good packing list for do's/don't at FLETC?

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 5380 users online. 288 members and 5092 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X