Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cam04
    commented on 's reply
    You should be hearing from your BI soon. It takes about a month after your poly.

• Sheridan1
    replied
    Anyone know if you can revoke your provisional clear or just delay your EOD date?

Leave a comment:

• collapse
    commented on 's reply
    I did the medical April of last year, they asked for additional paperwork in July of last year, then asked for more this March. Medical just cleared last week.

• Hou33guy
    commented on 's reply
    Do it, proactive is the key

• spd2008
    replied
    No the medical is a pain, I have submitted it twice already and now have to submit stuff again. They want a bunch of stuff from. The VA and don't want to read your medical records. I dropped forms off, they filled them out and told me come get them. Now they want some notes from the office visit that never happened... Lol. Pretty much if you told them about it they want a record of it to cover them so if you grt hurt they can say well you were already hurt from army or previous job. That's what happen with my current federal police job. Tore my knee on a PT test and they said oh you were hurt from army, VA connected... Not our fault. Just get any and all paperwork and wait.... Grrrr

Leave a comment:

• jdop7
    commented on 's reply
    Hou33guy can you please pm that email too, please? I'm DH southern border and have been waiting what seems like forever for the poly! Thank you!

• Ix360xI
    commented on 's reply
    It was a initial. Wow I didn’t know it can take that long I thought the medical was fairly simple.

• merlin436
    commented on 's reply
    Panglossian pessimistically, one could take a provisional clearance, get hired, graduate CBP academy and, without a full clearance, work many months on light duty, without gun or credentials, doing menial, drudge work. Most likely, at 100% day shifts...no differentials, no overtime. Eventually getting a full clearance...but, in many practical senses, being months behind one's classmates in terms of training, experience and opportunities.

• BenGrynsztajn
    commented on 's reply
    Was the medical follow up after you already got the green check on cass?

• BenGrynsztajn
    commented on 's reply
    Was this a follow up medical or initial medical? My initial took 2 months to get the green check

• Ix360xI
    replied
    How long it usually take for medical clearance? Is been like almost 2 weeks and is still in progress. The doctor told me everything looks good.

Leave a comment:

• ChrisQuirolo
    replied
    e-QIP kicked back to me again, this time because I failed to list my mothers maiden name. Her maiden is hyphenated with my last...
    Then the day after, I received the medical follow up email. 7 pages for the doctor to fill out for a herniated disc?
    Ugh. This is going to take forever.

Leave a comment:

• BenGrynsztajn
    commented on 's reply
    Swsports22 that’s makes sense, I always assumed that provisionals were only granted to people who’s background checks were already extensively checked and they felt the applicant was okay to start the next step.

• Swsports22
    commented on 's reply
    I spoke to a family friend who is a Port Director and asked him about the provisional. He said CBP does a lot of background work on individuals cleared for the provisional. They aren’t going to invest that much by sending you to the academy if there’s even a question mark on your background. It does happen that ppl get fired while on provisional but he said it’s very rare.

• applicantof2019
    replied
    Has anyone just brought supporting documentation for medical conditions with them to their medical appointment?
    Did it remedy anything?

I had an on-the-job Concussion this year but was already declared stationary. I intend to bring my release with me to my medical EVAL so it doesn't become an issue later on.

any experience trying to be proactive with the medical???

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12173 users online. 484 members and 11689 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X