Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DMC1988
    commented on 's reply
    I believe there is a guy here “I’m a ninja” that is currently on that process, or have been. Maybe he can add something.

• DMC1988
    commented on 's reply
    So it seems like you received a NOPA. Was this a financial issue? Usually, from what I’ve read here, NOPA’s are pretty easy to beat. Just don’t write like a degenerate, and make sure u address all the issues that was brought to their attention.

• Swsports22
    replied
    Question for everyone, after you apply to an announcement and your status on USAjobs changes are you guys getting ‘referred’ or ‘selected’. Also everyone is getting this email, right?

Leave a comment:

• raudy06
    replied
    UPDATE: 18-3 here. Currently sitting at 63%

My background was submitted in late November, I have been waiting ever since for adjudication. A few days ago I received an email from OPR (wont share it because it looked like a personal one not a general dept email) stating they were ( FINALLY) in the process of adjudicating my background but they needed to verify some information that they could not verify . They sent me a letter that was password protected and in the letter it said they were considering removing my tentative offer of employment but that before that happens i was given 15 days to reply and provide all the additional info so they can confirm and still consider me.
    I replied already and attached all the necessary proof, now I'm waiting again. The letter said they will respond as soon as possible,, lets hope that is true.

Anybody else has gone through this before? how long did they take to reply?

Leave a comment:

• Belton
    replied
    Hi everyone,

I applied for 19-6. I have tried to look for information for Pembina port in ND. I haven't come across to any details. Any information? And what about Portal ND?

Leave a comment:

• Belton
    commented on 's reply
    me too 19-6 but I chose Pembina, ND currently at 25%

• Hal29
    commented on 's reply
    It really seems like poly is taken a while to transfer over but everything else went quick.

• Hal29
    commented on 's reply
    Just curious, what do you do for work?

• Swsports22
    commented on 's reply
    They contacted me back late yesterday afternoon after I got the email saying that bc my first medical was back on 17 it is now out of date. Apparently I will be contacted by 5/23 to schedule another one. CASS went from 63% back down to 50%. Just very frustrating

• Turboboigti
    commented on 's reply
    Corsair oh nice, good luck brother.

• YOUNG718
    commented on 's reply
    You are going on a provisional. Meaning, your background will be conducted while at FLETC. The good part about it, you're at FLETC. The bad part, you get kicked out if they find out something derogatory.

• eurb
    commented on 's reply
    Congrats I’m 18-4 DH/Vra at 63%

• Hopejoy
    replied
    Does the 300 day application process apply to announcement 18-11 and beyond?

Leave a comment:

• ROBYM88
    commented on 's reply
    If you hire on with CBP after 38, FBI will not hire you because their cut off is 37.

• ROBYM88
    commented on 's reply
    Rio Rico is like 10 to 15 minutes from the port but schools are poor and housing options are limited compared with Green Valley or Sahuarita. Sahuarita is 40 to 45 minutes and schools are way better. There is also more to do there. There is not much in Nogales

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8778 users online. 408 members and 8370 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X