Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone who tested for the Oct. 17th open hiring get a T.O. yet, or hear anything besides what their test score was?

Comment

• I took my test back in Sept and passed 91. I haven't received a packet but I am in CASS. I thought you had to have the packet first to be in CASS. How long does it normally take to receive the packet after your results anyways?

Comment

• Originally posted by frenchy480 View Post
        I took my test back in Sept and passed 91. I haven't received a packet but I am in CASS. I thought you had to have the packet first to be in CASS. How long does it normally take to receive the packet after your results anyways?
        You appear in there if an offer is on the way. My BPA information showed up in CASS before anything came in the mail. It took about a week or two before the actual packet arrived after information showed up online.
        CBPO - Nirgendwo in Amerika

Comment

• I got a 90 test about two weeks ago in Charleston, SC.

My NOR showed up in Application manager, haven't received the paper copy yet. Who knows.

Comment

• Originally posted by stiletto6507 View Post
            well i guess DannyB i will see you there.

Cool!!!

BTW, I love the Gulf Coast. I was stationed at Keesler for 7 years.
            CBP Test: 02/07
            TO : 03/07

CASS:
            Preemployment Forms completed: 04/07
            Fitness : 06/07
            VBT completed Passed : 08/14
            Background Investi. completed : 08/28
            Medical Exam Completed : 10/16
            Drug Screen completed : 10/16
            Qualifications : 10/20

Comment

• well thats great, and good news too Keesler is still here.

Comment

• DannyB/Guys - Congrats on making it! Now just prepare yourself for FLETC, and you'll be fine.
                The process is a PITA, but trust me it's gotten better since I applied and was hired on. It will continue to improve, it's one thing they are definatly working on.

Comment

• Are calculators allowed on the math portion of the written test?

Comment

• NO they are not

Comment

• Hello

Hello everybody
                      I have been waiting to join this wonderful forum for a very long time.
                      Good thing this nice and helpful guy Jim (Forum Administrator) took care of me so I can enter.

Well I took the test Oct.29
                      LAX/Long Beach.

So fare I have completed all but the fallowing:

Medical which I have sent in additional information today.

Background, I have not met with Mr. Sneaky for an interview but he has met a lot of people I know and worked for.

Qualifications, I don’t know how and when they do that.

I have read all the posts and the more I read the more inpatient I get.

Can’t wait until the academy/money.

DANTE KASH.:

Comment

• Got sprayed today - getting badged on Tuesday. Good luck to all those following at FLETC. After all the jokes and complaints have been slung about, it wasn't such a bad time. (Even the FLETC chicken isn't intolerable as is rumored.) That being said, I'm looking forward to seeing the difference between "FLETC World" and the "Real World" I've been hearing about these last few months. My thanks to the many instructors who have imparted the benefit of their experiences to us. Let us put it to good use. To some nameless instructors: Lighten up. (We know who they are.)

To Capone: If it's all about the money, your partners will realize it and begin to avoid working with you. Be careful, enjoy the job, be safe and find loads. That's the name of the game as I see it. In any case, best of luck to you. You ready Qix?
                        ========================================

sigpic

I feel the need - the need for speed.

Maverick and Goose, TOPGUN

Comment

• Originally posted by cross.sandiego View Post
                          Got sprayed today - getting badged on Tuesday. Good luck to all those following at FLETC. After all the jokes and complaints have been slung about, it wasn't such a bad time. (Even the FLETC chicken isn't intolerable as is rumored.) That being said, I'm looking forward to seeing the difference between "FLETC World" and the "Real World" I've been hearing about these last few months. My thanks to the many instructors who have imparted the benefit of their experiences to us. Let us put it to good use. To some nameless instructors: Lighten up. (We know who they are.)

To Capone: If it's all about the money, your partners will realize it and begin to avoid working with you. Be careful, enjoy the job, be safe and find loads. That's the name of the game as I see it. In any case, best of luck to you. You ready Qix?

Nobody can avoid working with you no matter if you stink, are an A**hole, lazy, etc...
                          I think Capone is excited about making better money than he is probably making right now. No fault there. You going to San Ysidro? The name of the game is push traffic, not find loads. Your about 6 years too late for that motto. Not trying to rain on your parade, but management puts high value on vehicle movement these days.

It is a big turd sandwich and your gonna get a nice bite. You can and should be proactive in all that you do, but you will see how CBP can force the ridiculous down your throat.

I wish all you new officers the best.

I will sign this as someone who remembers and misses the law enforcement mission we once had!

Comment

• Hold your horses….I love money. I don’t know any dirty Harry that would do the job and pass on the paycheck. I understand what you are saying cross.sandiego. But I assure you it’s not the money factor that drew me in. I hope my coworkers would like working with me. I am a pleasant person and very helpful. I take pleasure in working with people the enjoy working with me. Thank you F-H-Monkey for the understanding, and I hope to work with people with your understanding.

Also I am thankful for the opportunity that I have been given.

Pride and Honor goes a long way in my book.
                            Even thought I’m in my early twenties.

So how many people are in the process for LAX/LONG BEACH?
                            Have you gotten the call for the academy date?

DANTE KASH.

Comment

• Hey Cross!!

Congratulations!!
                              CBP Test: 02/07
                              TO : 03/07

CASS:
                              Preemployment Forms completed: 04/07
                              Fitness : 06/07
                              VBT completed Passed : 08/14
                              Background Investi. completed : 08/28
                              Medical Exam Completed : 10/16
                              Drug Screen completed : 10/16
                              Qualifications : 10/20

Comment

• Originally posted by cross.sandiego View Post
                                Got sprayed today - getting badged on Tuesday. Good luck to all those following at FLETC. After all the jokes and complaints have been slung about, it wasn't such a bad time. (Even the FLETC chicken isn't intolerable as is rumored.) That being said, I'm looking forward to seeing the difference between "FLETC World" and the "Real World" I've been hearing about these last few months. My thanks to the many instructors who have imparted the benefit of their experiences to us. Let us put it to good use. To some nameless instructors: Lighten up. (We know who they are.)

Dude I been ready!!! Oh and a word of advice... Don't open you eyes until they stop spraying you. Half second burst my *****. Other than that, everyone enjoy FLETC! I'm out of here!!!
                                Don't tase me bro!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10208 users online. 473 members and 9735 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X