300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DLA View Post
    well.. i guess they're making calls today, but not clearing BIs and quals..

I hear you DLA, I've been going through this process for 1 year and 1 month now, and my quals still haven't cleared....That’s all I need to get to TSU, and wait another 6 months
    CBPO-Southwest Border, CA
    Test date 12/07
    EOD: 3/2/09
    FLETC 4/7/09 Class 940

Comment

• Yeah, I was just about to complain about how long qualifications takes, but I called the hotline and mine cleared today. Now just waiting on the background.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1jay1 View Post
        I hear you DLA, I've been going through this process for 1 year and 1 month now, and my quals still haven't cleared....That’s all I need to get to TSU, and wait another 6 months
        Let me know if you met your BI 6 months ago or more, and you haven't heard anything from IA.
        CBPO
        Written: 08/29/2007
        EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Hound77 View Post
          Considering I'm near first in line and just got laid off yesterday you just cranked my stomach into ulcer mode until I hear somthing.

Hah if they called today I'd actually make money off unemployment insurance, how screwed up is that?

Man I need that call.
          Hound,
          I saw that on that other forum. Good Luck to us all. That would be "almost" perfect timing for you. If that call comes within the next week you really couldn't ask for much more. Keep the faith!

Comment

• Originally posted by USMC3537 View Post
            Just got the call. EOD Feb 17//FLETC Mar 12-June 23//Class 934
            Congrats!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by audi0xpl0de View Post
              Yeah, I was just about to complain about how long qualifications takes, but I called the hotline and mine cleared today. Now just waiting on the background.
              Audi0xpl0de, How long did you quals take to clear?
              Test date 12/07
              FLETC 4/7/09 Class 940

Comment

• Can someone tell me what the policy is for Tattoos? I have traditional japanese sleeves on both arms, I would consider it nice art work. But I'm sure we still live in times where people look down upon you. I can't find anything where it says that you can not have them.

Comment

• Originally posted by DLA View Post
                  well.. i guess they're making calls today, but not clearing BIs and quals..
                  I'm the same boat as you....ughhh...
                  CBPO
                  Written: 08/18/08
                  NOR:8/22/08 LAX/LB 90
                  TO: 09/23/08
                  Pre-employment Forms: Completed 10/08
                  Medical: Completed 12/08
                  Drug Test: Completed 11/08
                  Fitness: Completed 10/08 (retest 10/05/09)
                  VBT: Completed 11/08
                  BI: Completed (met with BI 12/10/08)
                  Qualifications: Completed 2/26/09

3/2/2009 You have tentatively met the pre-employment requirements and your file is being reviewed.
                  3/4/2009 Referred to Schedule EOD

Comment

Audi0xpl0de, How long did you quals take to clear?
                    About 5 months, it was based off education for GS-7.

Comment

• Originally posted by XRAY View Post
                      But, yeah I got the call Jan. 27, 2009 from scheduling/testing @ MHC

My port of Entry: SFO International Airport, CA

I have a EOD: Feb. 17, 2009

1st day/class @ FLETC : March 5, 2009

-------------------------
                      anybody in this class as well for CBPO?

Hey nice! I EOD on Feb 2 and FLETC on Feb 25. So I will see you there! Oh yeah SFO International Airport too!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by audi0xpl0de View Post
                        About 5 months, it was based off education for GS-7.
                        Thanks audi0xpl0de,
                        Hopefully, they will clear my quals soon I been waiting since May 2008 mostlikely sitting on a desk like my BI, which finally clreared December last year...
                        Test date 12/07
                        FLETC 4/7/09 Class 940

Comment

Thanks audi0xpl0de,
                          Hopefully, they will clear my quals soon I been waiting since May 2008 mostlikely sitting on a desk like my BI, which finally clreared December last year...
                          If your BI cleared in December 08' and your Quals haven't by now, you need to get in touch with MHC and see why they haven't cleared. Sometimes they loose paperwork and might be your case, usually if your Quals haven't cleared, they clear right along with your BI, if not a week or two after it. Call MHC dude... I have read of people here having to re-send paperwork...
                          CBPO
                          Written: 08/29/2007
                          EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

• Quals usually clear last, especially if you're trying to qualify as a GS-07.

One thing the BI does is establish your work qualifications.
                            Also, many people apply as a GS-07 based on educational degrees pending in the near future. Quals wait till the end so those people can submit final transcripts and the like.

Quals also are usually done in batches, much like 'the call'. You'll probably see a bunch of people qualifying on the same day too.

Comment

• Originally posted by merlin436 View Post
                              Quals usually clear last, especially if you're trying to qualify as a GS-07.

One thing the BI does is establish your work qualifications.
                              Also, many people apply as a GS-07 based on educational degrees pending in the near future. Quals wait till the end so those people can submit final transcripts and the like.

Quals also are usually done in batches, much like 'the call'. You'll probably see a bunch of people qualifying on the same day too.
                              Hey Merlin & Yoda,

Thanks for the info...I am waiting for a GS 7 quals with education & work experience...Everything is turned in I am currently a GS worker for the DOD, I would think they would just call HR & confirm my current GS rating..But, like the whole process, I'm just waiting...Thanks for you guys in put.
                              Test date 12/07
                              FLETC 4/7/09 Class 940

Comment

Hey Merlin & Yoda,

Thanks for the info...I am waiting for a GS 7 quals with education & work experience...Everything is turned in I am currently a GS worker for the DOD, I would think they would just call HR & confirm my current GS rating..But, like the whole process, I'm just waiting...Thanks for you guys in put.
                                LOL! It's the government. Nothing is ever that simple.
                                Don't tase me bro!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8814 users online. 386 members and 8428 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X