Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CBP officer

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Got "THE CALL"...sweet!!!!!!!!! EOD Houston Intercontinental Feb 17th, and FLETC March 5th!!!! East Texas, it's our turn now, asked about NYC/JFK but she couldn't tell me anything. Good luck to those of you waiting, and see some of you soon>> LOLZ LOLZ!!!!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by barnaj View Post
      Well guys, had to redo my fitness test yesterday since it had expired. You better hope yours dont expire before you get hired because that thing sucks! Dont care what shape you think you're in, that porno music step test is the worst. My lead leg was killing me when i finished and then i had to shovel snow for an hour. At least i passed.
      No kidding. I would rather run 10mph for 5mins on a treadmill than do the step test.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Flyer13 View Post
        Got "THE CALL"...sweet!!!!!!!!! EOD Houston Intercontinental Feb 17th, and FLETC March 5th!!!! East Texas, it's our turn now, asked about NYC/JFK but she couldn't tell me anything. Good luck to those of you waiting, and see some of you soon>> LOLZ LOLZ!!!!
        Congrats.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by barnaj View Post
          Well guys, had to redo my fitness test yesterday since it had expired. You better hope yours dont expire before you get hired because that thing sucks! Dont care what shape you think you're in, that porno music step test is the worst. My lead leg was killing me when i finished and then i had to shovel snow for an hour. At least i passed.
          U think thats bad the lady at LGA set the step at 16"instead of 12" and I didn't figure it out till just after the test started so it was too late to say anything.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by imlikeaninja View Post
            U think thats bad the lady at LGA set the step at 16"instead of 12" and I didn't figure it out till just after the test started so it was too late to say anything.
            I would have kicked upside the pants, but my leg would have been too sore!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Flyer13 View Post
              Got "THE CALL"...sweet!!!!!!!!! EOD Houston Intercontinental Feb 17th, and FLETC March 5th!!!! East Texas, it's our turn now, asked about NYC/JFK but she couldn't tell me anything. Good luck to those of you waiting, and see some of you soon>> LOLZ LOLZ!!!!
              cool congrats!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Flyer13 View Post
                Got "THE CALL"...sweet!!!!!!!!! EOD Houston Intercontinental Feb 17th, and FLETC March 5th!!!! East Texas, it's our turn now, asked about NYC/JFK but she couldn't tell me anything. Good luck to those of you waiting, and see some of you soon>> LOLZ LOLZ!!!!
                What kind of timeline did you have?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by imlikeaninja View Post
                  U think thats bad the lady at LGA set the step at 16"instead of 12" and I didn't figure it out till just after the test started so it was too late to say anything.
                  I had to do the 16" step for IEA, as much as it sucked, the pace was slower...CBP on the other hand equals 12" with faster pace.

                  Comment


                  • FYI to any CBPO prospects, they are having job fairs all over the US on 1/31 as part of a new campaign.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by NAL06 View Post
                      I had to do the 16" step for IEA, as much as it sucked, the pace was slower...CBP on the other hand equals 12" with faster pace.
                      I'm sorry but I'm a bit confused as to what this topic is about... I know it has something to do with the physical exam part but what exactly is it that you are talking about?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Flyer13 View Post
                        Got "THE CALL"...sweet!!!!!!!!! EOD Houston Intercontinental Feb 17th, and FLETC March 5th!!!! East Texas, it's our turn now, asked about NYC/JFK but she couldn't tell me anything. Good luck to those of you waiting, and see some of you soon>> LOLZ LOLZ!!!!
                        Congratulations! Good luck and hope to see you in GA.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Flyer13 View Post
                          Got "THE CALL"...sweet!!!!!!!!! EOD Houston Intercontinental Feb 17th, and FLETC March 5th!!!! East Texas, it's our turn now, asked about NYC/JFK but she couldn't tell me anything. Good luck to those of you waiting, and see some of you soon>> LOLZ LOLZ!!!!
                          Congrads..

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by barnaj View Post
                            What kind of timeline did you have?
                            Well, mine is difficult because it took longer than most,LASIK and such.But I did take the test in November 2007, I was referred to TSU last November, then I had to redo the fitness.....sheesh...it's been a long time coming.
                            Last edited by Flyer13; 01-29-2009, 11:35 AM. Reason: its vague why

                            Comment


                            • Oh. ok...... yea i haven'y been called for any port.....i log on to the CASS website almost every other day and it states i have been "Referred to Schedule EOD on 12-5-08".........so what your saying is that im currently on TSU? am i understading this correctly.......thanks.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by prod View Post
                                I'm sorry but I'm a bit confused as to what this topic is about... I know it has something to do with the physical exam part but what exactly is it that you are talking about?
                                One of the 3 components to the CBP fitness test, requires you to do a timed step test. You will be stepping up and down according to a certain cadence using a 12" high step for 5 minutes.

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 7923 users online. 248 members and 7675 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X