300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kc12 View Post
    Delphi is a decent site, however there are a few of the old timers who think their stuff doesn't stink. I've come to blows with a couple over issues they were incorrect about (normally BI's and vet preference), but I won't get into the specifics over here. My suggestion is if you do visit tred lightly, or you will find yourself in a fight.
    But never forget, arguing over the internet is like the special Olympics, even if you win, you're still retarded!
    CBPO - SW Border Locations, CA
    Tested: 8/19/08
    EOD: 2/23/09
    FLETC: 3/25/09 Class 937

Comment

• Originally posted by yoda View Post
      You guys can actually watch the show after it airs at the abc website for fee!...
      They'll make you watch a commercial every 10 min or so, but you can skip it about 20 sec into it and get back to the show... No TiVo and no DVR, just your computer...

here...just click free episodes...
      http://abc.go.com/primetime/homelandsecurity/
      Thanks yoda I was sick and in bed I was so mad I missed it I look forward to it everyweek, It makes me want the call oh so much more.
      Tested March 08
      TO June 08
      Medical COMPLETE 12/08
      VBT complete 08 passed
      Qualification GS-5 September 08
      BI September 08 complete April 09

FITNESS REDO AUG 7TH FAILED
      NOW IT IS TIME TO START ALL OVER AGAIN

Comment

• Originally posted by yoda View Post
        You guys can actually watch the show after it airs at the abc website for fee!...
        They'll make you watch a commercial every 10 min or so, but you can skip it about 20 sec into it and get back to the show... No TiVo and no DVR, just your computer...

here...just click free episodes...
        http://abc.go.com/primetime/homelandsecurity/
        Hah, I'd never actually gotten around to watching the show before today. So... should I assume that running into Swiss "Belly Dancer"s in primary is a common every day occurrence?

heh

Comment

• Originally posted by Hound77 View Post
          Hah, I'd never actually gotten around to watching the show before today. So... should I assume that running into Swiss "Belly Dancer"s in primary is a common every day occurrence?

heh
          A few beer bellies is more likely...

Comment

• Originally posted by trappb View Post
            I would like to know if I'm in the hiring process for Miami does this district include Fort Lauderdale and could I transfer over to the Port Everglades.
            You know I was wondering the same thing. when the announcement opens for south Florida I would like fort Lauderdale sea port (don't know if its the same as port everglades) or fort Lauderdale int. I'm trying to go with the sea port thing.

Comment

• To all the Washington state peeps,

In the Seattle Times today, there is a story about the career event in Blaine this Saturday. Are any of you going up there for that? I was contemplating the trip....if you havent't seen it, I would recommend the reading. It actually mentions the BP and CBPO are looking at filling 11,000 jobs nation wide so I hope this means there will be a large push to hire people.

Question, has anyone been to one of this career events? Is it worth going to if you have already applied and tested?
              Test Date: 12/8/08
              NOR Date: 12/11/08 (92)
              TO: 1/30/09-Received
              Forms: 2/28/09-Completed
              VBT: 2/23/09-Completed
              Medical: 3/18/09-Completed
              Physical: 3/10/09-Completed
              Drug Test: 3/13/09-Completed
              Qualifications:-3/19/09-Completed
              BI:-Pending "In the security office"

Comment

• Originally posted by mlrtme View Post
                To all the Washington state peeps,

In the Seattle Times today, there is a story about the career event in Blaine this Saturday. Are any of you going up there for that? I was contemplating the trip....if you havent't seen it, I would recommend the reading. It actually mentions the BP and CBPO are looking at filling 11,000 jobs nation wide so I hope this means there will be a large push to hire people.

Question, has anyone been to one of this career events? Is it worth going to if you have already applied and tested?
                Got one by me to on saturday. Honestly, no reason at all to go if you've already applied and got a t.o., etc.

Comment

• bored in san diego

any one get a call for san diego, man i've been in TSU since 10/20/08. everything is complete just waiting for my EOD. I thought san diego was in urgent need of cbp agents, i know cbp is having a large job fair friday 1/30/09 in the temecula CA area, anyone know if that will effect those in TSU for south west geo/////sandiego............JLnSOCAL

Comment

• Does anyone know if: 1) there will be any CBPO openings in the upcoming future? 2) if NYC JFK is highly sought after or highly unwanted due to high cost of living?

Comment

• Originally posted by 500pearl View Post
                      Does anyone know if: 1) there will be any CBPO openings in the upcoming future? 2) if NYC JFK is highly sought after or highly unwanted due to high cost of living?
                      Open vacancy on January 31st. Not sure about the JFK question, sorry.

Comment

• Any chance you know the cities that are listed? Also, language skills are a plus?

Comment

Any chance you know the cities that are listed? Also, language skills are a plus?
                          All you can do is check the announcement when it opens. Some are nationwide and some are selected locations. Language specialty wont really help you get hired, but you may be eligible for some compensation after you're on board. If it is spanish that would be a bonus, just for your own sake.

Comment

• not spanish, east asian language

Comment

not spanish, east asian language
                              It'll be beneficial for your day to activities at an airport. You ever apply before?

Comment

• Hey guys, are we allowed to choose which rooms we live in in FLETC?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7654 users online. 446 members and 7208 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X