Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CBP is the light

Originally posted by USCG 2 NYPD View Post
    Congratulations man!! Im in the same boat as you. Im getting S*****d on in NYPD right now and im waiting for my BI to hit me back. BUT, the light in the end of the tunnel is CBP and Im done with the process and waiting for the call. Good luck and best wishes in your new career.
    Thanks USCG 2 NYPD! I really wanted to do NYPD i had everything in up until the budget cuts cut my dream. So i took the offer with the CBP and hopefully i can move up in this agency or with this experience try out ATF or FBI.

I took NYSP, MTAPD, SCPD and Mount Vernon PD also so hopefully i will be back in New York law enforcement in a few years.

Hopefully you get into the next class. They need some more dedicated people like yourself on the job.

Best of luck and maybe we'll cross career paths one of these days!

Comment

• i saw a post for class 932 !

Comment

• Originally posted by QNSNorthfinest View Post
        i saw a post for class 932 !
        Wish i was in it...

Comment

• Just out of curiosity, does anyone know of more CBP forums out there?

I just recently found out about this one thanks to a post a few pages back:
          http://forums.delphiforums.com/customsinspect/start

That, and this one have been almost invaluable in getting me through the process! And it almost makes the waiting bearable..........but not quite
          CBPO - SW Border Locations, CA
          Tested: 8/19/08
          EOD: 2/23/09
          FLETC: 3/25/09 Class 937

Comment

• Originally posted by C-BPO View Post
            Just out of curiosity, does anyone know of more CBP forums out there?

I just recently found out about this one thanks to a post a few pages back:
            http://forums.delphiforums.com/customsinspect/start

That, and this one have been almost invaluable in getting me through the process! And it almost makes the waiting bearable..........but not quite
            http://www.911jobforums.com/

Never use it, but its out there. Hey look at it this way, at least you got into TSU in like 3 months. Thats a solid timeline, you're lucky so be patient.

Comment

• for some reason i can't post the link to the other forum that has a CBPO thread
              Last edited by bhov97; 01-27-2009, 05:07 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bhov97 View Post
                for some reason i can't post the link to the other forum that has a CBPO thread
                Does it have a swear word in it!? Thats usually why something gets asterik'd out.

Comment

• Most likely because it takes business away from this website.

Comment

• Originally posted by audi0xpl0de View Post
                    Most likely because it takes business away from this website.
                    i see, personally i like this forum a lot better, the front page has some good stories/articles

the people seem to be a bit more friendly and helpful here as well

Comment

• Originally posted by bhov97 View Post
                      i see, personally i like this forum a lot better, the front page has some good stories/articles

the people seem to be a bit more friendly and helpful here as well
                      Yeah you can get just as much useful info here, without all the smart remarks.

Comment

• Originally posted by barnaj View Post
                        Yeah you can get just as much useful info here, without all the smart remarks.

LOL, isn't that the truth. Trust me guys, you want to be at this forum. Those people at delphi are crazy. I swear some of those guys are BP/CBP veterans and they just come onto **** on new applicants. It's like they have a little tree house club and don't want to let anyone new into it.

Comment

• anyone going to watch the ABC show tonight at 8pm??

Comment

• Originally posted by nordy racer View Post
                            anyone going to watch the ABC show tonight at 8pm??
                            Thanks for the reminder. I have to video tape it (too cheap to get a tivo)

Comment

• Originally posted by prod View Post
                              I got a question/ concern. I'm still active duty and will be till Oct of this year. If I apply will I get would I get denied since I wont have my DD-214 to show? I do have a record of service from my command stating that I will be in till Oct. I've seen that most people take about 6-12 months to get in and I got 9 left?
                              Hey check you PM i was in that situation also.
                              Test: Mar 08
                              NOR: Mar 08
                              TO: JUN 08
                              INTERVIEW: JUL 08 pass
                              MED/FIT: JUL 08 pass
                              DRUG TEST: AUG 08 pass
                              PRE-EMPFORMS: AUG 08 pending document of military service.
                              QUALS: SEP 08 GS-5
                              BI: interview OCT 14th, cleared OCT 22nd
                              GEO PREF: NYC/JFK
                              TSU: NOV 25th
                              EOD: DEC 15th Had to decline due to Military obligation.
                              Back in the pipline for new EOD.
                              NEW EOD: JAN 20th
                              FLETC: FEB 20th, Class No: CBPI-931

Comment

• Originally posted by nordy racer View Post
                                anyone going to watch the ABC show tonight at 8pm??

Yep, gotta work until 2200 so U-Verse DVR will have to cover it. Turned out to be a good show, at least I like it.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8059 users online. 427 members and 7632 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X