300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nordy racer View Post
    you should be fine with a high 80 score..
    thx nordy racer!!! I hope so too! Just that so many people were taking the test this time so i kinda worry... and hope it will be fine So basically.. i just now sit.. and wait..... i guess.....

CBPO
    Test: 12/08/08
    NOR: 12/11/08 LB / LA
    TO: TBA
    Forms: TBA
    Med: TBA
    Drug Test: TBA
    Fitness: TBA
    VBT: TBA
    BI: TBA
    Qualifications: TBA
    EOD: TBA
    FLETC: TBA

Comment

• Originally posted by yoda View Post
      Not Really,
      If you know you have been in TSU for some time then you should know to call them to check on your status. I've heard of applicants calling TSU and getting their offer right then and there, as there are others here that have been in TSU for 6 months waiting for the call. If they are trying to contact you with an offer I'm sure one try at contacting you won't be it, if you have any suspicions it was TSU with an offer, you could try calling them to find out.
      I don't have the number for TSU, but I know it was posted here a few weeks back by a member... now if you're not in TSU, don't waste your time calling them...

BTW
      A cell phone in todays world is so much more practical than a land line, and makes you much more accessible as well, if you do have a cell phone and did not provide it as a contact number... you should call MHC to update your contact info with your cell number as your primary contact number rather than a house number.
      Hey daddy-o, any word on that chickensh** NOPA yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by stw1226 View Post
        thx nordy racer!!! I hope so too! Just that so many people were taking the test this time so i kinda worry... and hope it will be fine So basically.. i just now sit.. and wait..... i guess.....

CBPO
        Yeah Homie, you got a wait ahead of you. But the positive thing is that the steps (excluding the BI), fly by at a pretty good pace.

Comment

• just in case anyone needs it i found the TSU number (612) 467-7018
          and CASS hotline (612) 467-7040

:edit: well i found 3 numbers lol
          Last edited by bhov97; 01-26-2009, 04:27 PM.

Comment

CBPO
            my test score was i think a 84 for LA / LB.. i did have to wait to get a TO but i'm happy with the total process.. it has only taken 6 months to get to TSU.. now we will see how long the wait truely is

Comment

• Originally posted by merlin436 View Post
              Whatever made you think that TO's start issuing about a month after the NOR?

Yeah...it's probably possible, maybe for those who scored 100's or high 90's, but most people aren't going to see them that early. A month is hugely optimistic, for most it's probably closer to 6 months...maybe even a year.

Wait...and go about life as if you never applied. Eventually it'll come.
              Yeah, I scored a 100 ion the July 2008 test and have not received anything other then a NOR so don't get your hopes up...Like Merlin says just go about your life like you have recived nothing.

Comment

• I just found out about this forum and has answered some my questions. i, like some you guys, am waiting for that call. I have passed everything and my name has been submitted Referred to Schedule EOD on 12/05/08. I was wondering if anybody is in the same boat. i first took my initial test on 3/15/07. I also selected the region of Southwest - texas mainly in the El Paso Area. is there anybody waiting for this region as well?

Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by barnaj View Post
                  Hey daddy-o, any word on that chickensh** NOPA yet?
                  NOPE... Waiting to call the Sup. Adjudicator later in the week to see if they finished and sent the report up the chain of command, as per his instructions when I spoke with him. To tell you the truth this whole BI process has been so drawn out and mishandled so much that I have lost almost all hope by now... I am hanging to the last bit of thread of hope at this point to see if they finally clear it... 13 months & counting since I met my investigator...
                  CBPO
                  Written: 08/29/2007
                  EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

CBPO
                    You'll most likely be picked up rather quick for LA/Long Beach POE's, they are Huge Ports in need of people so your wait won't be as long as other applicants with a similar score to a smaller POE.
                    CBPO

Comment

NOPE... Waiting to call the Sup. Adjudicator later in the week to see if they finished and sent the report up the chain of command, as per his instructions when I spoke with him. To tell you the truth this whole BI process has been so drawn out and mishandled so much that I have lost almost all hope by now... I am hanging to the last bit of thread of hope at this point to see if they finally clear it... 13 months & counting since I met my investigator...
                      God, that is such crap! I feel your pain because ive had my fair share of trouble and experience with this process. Keep the faith brother, youve made it this far, might as well finish running the race.

Edit: and Yoda, in theory its been 23 months since my first encounter with a CBP BI!! Stay focused!
                      Last edited by barnaj; 01-26-2009, 05:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by barnaj View Post
                        God, that is such crap! I feel your pain because ive had my fair share of trouble and experience with this process. Keep the faith brother, youve made it this far, might as well finish running the race.

Edit: and Yoda, in theory its been 23 months since my first encounter with a CBP BI!! Stay focused!
                        That is exactly why it tickles me every time I see a new applicant complaining about being in the process for a whole 3 months and not being hired already!...
                        If you think my case is ChickenSh**!... Yours is way worse... but here we are... We Need and We Want this Job, so we're at their mercy and the roll of the dice... so we wait!...
                        CBPO

Comment

That is exactly why it tickles me every time I see a new applicant complaining about being in the process for a whole 3 months and not being hired already!...
                          If you think my case is ChickenSh**!... Yours is way worse... but here we are... We Need and We Want this Job, so we're at their mercy and the roll of the dice... so we wait!...
                          Damn right, and i am the most pessimistic, impatient person on earth, but i'm hanging in there. Gotta roll with punches!

Comment

don't loose your hope. it will be there soon enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kermitthefrog View Post
                              I just found out about this forum and has answered some my questions. i, like some you guys, am waiting for that call. I have passed everything and my name has been submitted Referred to Schedule EOD on 12/05/08. I was wondering if anybody is in the same boat. i first took my initial test on 3/15/07. I also selected the region of Southwest - texas mainly in the El Paso Area. is there anybody waiting for this region as well?

Thanks
                              I don't recall seeing anyone for South Texas, and just a handful of us for East Texas.

Comment

• Hello

Hello everyone...(stands up)...My name is xxxxx and I'm a CASSaholic. I have been clean for (sigh)...5 minutes. It's been tough...(sits down)... and thats why I'm joining you. Thank you all for your support these months. Here is my timeline...

GEO: Los Angeles/Long Beach
                                NOR: 7-25-2008 Score: 79
                                TO: 11-13-08
                                VBT: 12-5-08 Cleared: 12-12-08
                                Qualifications: 12-17-08 GS-7
                                Fitness:12-19-08 Cleared: 1-9-09
                                Background: 12-8-09 Cleared 12-10-08
                                Drug: 1-8-09 Cleared: 1-17-09
                                Medical: 12-19-08 :PENDING

I hope my info contributes. I'm happy to be in pendingville with such demonstratively helpful people. Good Luck and God Bless.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8916 users online. 454 members and 8462 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X