Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CBP officer

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by AlmostDone View Post
    As long as the doctor has cleared you, you should be fine. Nothing to worry about.
    Thanks. I appreciate the help.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by s0lid snake View Post
      Hey guys, so I have been doing some "research" and it seems that the firearms qualification is one of the hardest part at FLETC.
      Not really. Just listen to the intructors and relax. Besides that, they have made the course much easier than it used to be recently.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by s0lid snake View Post
        Hey guys, so I have been doing some "research" and it seems that the firearms qualification is one of the hardest part at FLETC.
        where did you get that info and where can i find out more about it?

        Comment


        • After reading a lot of this forum and the other one, I've noticed that in most BI's which require a NOPA, the applicant is waiting up to year to be issued one. Two of my former co-workers at TSA waited 12 months & 16 months from the BI interview and received theirs at the same time. Its unreal how one ridculously minor issue that would take a mere paragraph or a faxing of a single document could push back an entire investigation to up to year or more.

          Its amazing. Almost as amazing as last night's episode of LOST.
          ICE IEA Philadelphia FO (Dingmans Ferry, PA)
          Written: 5/15/08
          NOR: 5/20/08
          TO: 10/28/08
          Medical/Drug Test: Cleared from CBP
          Fitness: 2/02/09
          BI: 3/15/09
          OB: 4/24
          EOD: 7/27
          FLETC: 7/29 (Class 928)


          CBPO Pennsylvania
          Written: 3/15/08
          NOR: 4/2/08
          TO: 5/22/08
          Pre-Emp Forms: 6/2/08
          Fitness/Medical: 6/18/08
          VBT: 6/30/08
          Drug Test: 7/10/08
          Quals: (GS-7) 7/23/08
          Met w/ BI: 9/24/08
          BI submitted: 10/10/08
          TSU: 4/2/09
          Removed from TSU (med/fit): 6/4
          EOD:

          Comment


          • This Is For All Who Have Recieved Nopa's. Who The Hell Sends These Things Out? What Department? Who Do You Send A Response To? Thanks To All Who Can Help.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by ENSNIPE507 View Post
              This Is For All Who Have Recieved Nopa's. Who The Hell Sends These Things Out? What Department? Who Do You Send A Response To? Thanks To All Who Can Help.
              You keep posting, but this has been answered several times. Please read the thread.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by audi0xpl0de View Post
                You keep posting, but this has been answered several times. Please read the thread.
                Last edited by ENSNIPE507; 01-22-2009, 10:15 AM.

                Comment


                • pg 285 - 286

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by ENSNIPE507 View Post
                    This Is For All Who Have Recieved Nopa's. Who The Hell Sends These Things Out? What Department? Who Do You Send A Response To? Thanks To All Who Can Help.
                    Man, if i new the answer i'd give it to you. But, i have not gotten one so dont want to give you the wrong info. Unless you actually get one, dont stress on it. If come to find out, the mail man dropped it between the seats, CBP will see that you never signed for it and you'll get a fair shake.

                    Comment


                    • Well everyone I got the call today:
                      EOD 2/9
                      FLETC 3/4

                      Thanks everyone for the support and for answering so many questions.

                      Comment


                      • I just got a call from the college I graduated from, they were dialing for dollars. Their ****ing number came up as "unknown" just like the hiring center. I damn near ripped the poor girls head off.

                        Six working days of employment left then this job goes bye bye. Been in TSU since August for Newark, christ I hope they call in the next week. Not exactly and easy time to find a temp job.

                        Comment


                        • So about this pistol CBP uses. I've got a decent amount of experience with firearms. Not a sniper by any means but I'm not a horrible shot. I keep hearing about the weird action on the CBP pistol, is it THAT different? There are gun shops that let you try out any model for a fee, is it worth finding a CBP style P2000 just to run some rounds through? Or is it being blown up to more of an issue than it really is?

                          I fail to see how a modified trigger pull could really screw people up THAT much.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by NAL06 View Post
                            Well everyone I got the call today:
                            EOD 2/9
                            FLETC 3/4

                            Thanks everyone for the support and for answering so many questions.
                            Congrats! see you there!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Hound77 View Post
                              So about this pistol CBP uses. I've got a decent amount of experience with firearms. Not a sniper by any means but I'm not a horrible shot. I keep hearing about the weird action on the CBP pistol, is it THAT different? There are gun shops that let you try out any model for a fee, is it worth finding a CBP style P2000 just to run some rounds through? Or is it being blown up to more of an issue than it really is?

                              I fail to see how a modified trigger pull could really screw people up THAT much.
                              No its just a longer trigger pull. You'll be used to it in no time.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by NAL06 View Post
                                Well everyone I got the call today:
                                EOD 2/9
                                FLETC 3/4

                                Thanks everyone for the support and for answering so many questions.
                                My boy Tony works in Buffalo. Aint seen him since fletc, but he's a funny dude.

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 3954 users online. 202 members and 3752 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X