Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i took the online pre screening test for boarder patrol and said i never did any drugs. I tried to call and get it changed becasue it was a lie and they said there is nothing they can do to change it. im going to tell the truth without a doubt when the question comes up again through out the process. i take the test feb 10th and im wondering if im done before i even got started becasue of that stupid mistake? i know the position is all about integrity and thats something they take into account heavily in the hiring process.

Comment

• Wrong thread for border patrol. You've off to a bad start by lying. You'll have to explain the "error" and it all depends on how long ago you used, as well as what drugs.

Comment

• Hey guys, guess what! I got THE CALL today! I swear I had a dream about it last night. SFO international airport.

EOD Feb 2

FLETC Feb 25

Comment

• Originally posted by s0lid snake View Post
          Hey guys, guess what! I got THE CALL today! I swear I had a dream about it last night. SFO international airport.

EOD Feb 2

FLETC Feb 25
          Congrats! Didn't you just enter TSU?

Comment

Hey guys, guess what! I got THE CALL today! I swear I had a dream about it last night. SFO international airport.

EOD Feb 2

FLETC Feb 25

congrats s0lid!

tell them to call me next...lol

Comment

• Originally posted by audi0xpl0de View Post
              Congrats! Didn't you just enter TSU?

Yeah I did. I took the test on Aug 8....completed everything except medical around like Dec. Sent in my additional medical information on Jan 6. Last week I wasn't even in TSU yet, both CASS and hotline just says everything is completed. Then I got the call today.

Comment

• Originally posted by bhov97 View Post
                congrats s0lid!

tell them to call me next...lol

Are you going for SFO? If you are, I bet you will get the call very soon.

Comment

EOD Feb 2

FLETC Feb 25
                  congrat. and good luck.

Comment

Are you going for SFO? If you are, I bet you will get the call very soon.

haha no, my geo. pref. is Massachusetts..

did u score in the 100-90 range?

Comment

• So, wanted to get a general opinion from anyone willing to lend an ear. I have my current T.O. for JFK and as of the 29th with my scheduled VBT, I'll have submitted to all the steps and will be playing the waiting game for JFK while everything clears,etc.. I've been giving a lot of thought tothe GEO preference as it is very far from my home and there are extenuating circumstances that come into play now & realize that holding out for Philly would make 100% more sense in many ways. When this new posting comes out at the end of the month do I (A) reapply for Philly (assuming that is an option) or (B) do I ask MHC to change my GEO preference without having to reapply and then wait out a T.O.? Any input is extremely appreciated.
                      FORMS / VBT / MED / FIT / DRUG : Completed Feb 09
                      PENDING: QUALS / BI (in security office)
                      GEO PREF: NYC/JFK

Comment

• Originally posted by FOBOPS View Post
                        So, wanted to get a general opinion from anyone willing to lend an ear. I have my current T.O. for JFK and as of the 29th with my scheduled VBT, I'll have submitted to all the steps and will be playing the waiting game for JFK while everything clears,etc.. I've been giving a lot of thought tothe GEO preference as it is very far from my home and there are extenuating circumstances that come into play now & realize that holding out for Philly would make 100% more sense in many ways. When this new posting comes out at the end of the month do I (A) reapply for Philly (assuming that is an option) or (B) do I ask MHC to change my GEO preference without having to reapply and then wait out a T.O.? Any input is extremely appreciated.
                        Cant hurt to ask, you never know when someone might be willing to work with you. Although i believe you have to cancel your current t.o. and re-apply under the new announcement for the geo you would like.

Comment

EOD Feb 2

FLETC Feb 25
                          congrats man. hope us other cali guys have your luck!

Comment

EOD Feb 2

FLETC Feb 25
                            Congrats! Best of luck in FLETC.
                            FORMS / VBT / MED / FIT / DRUG : Completed Feb 09
                            PENDING: QUALS / BI (in security office)
                            GEO PREF: NYC/JFK

Comment

• Originally posted by FOBOPS View Post
                              So, wanted to get a general opinion from anyone willing to lend an ear. I have my current T.O. for JFK and as of the 29th with my scheduled VBT, I'll have submitted to all the steps and will be playing the waiting game for JFK while everything clears,etc.. I've been giving a lot of thought tothe GEO preference as it is very far from my home and there are extenuating circumstances that come into play now & realize that holding out for Philly would make 100% more sense in many ways. When this new posting comes out at the end of the month do I (A) reapply for Philly (assuming that is an option) or (B) do I ask MHC to change my GEO preference without having to reapply and then wait out a T.O.? Any input is extremely appreciated.
                              Again,
                              you can re-apply on an open period if the option you want is available, no need to decline your offer, everything will then carry over to the new location automatically once you get a TO for that said location. You only need to hope this happens before you get the call for the current location.

You can't ask MHC to change your Geo Pref if:
                              1) if there is no open period at the time.
                              2) if the location you want is not listed in that period.
                              3) if you already have a TO for your current location.

If you already have a TO and have begun the process the best option is to re-apply.

Good Luck!
                              CBPO
                              Written: 08/29/2007
                              EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

• Hey,

So I'm merely awaiting to get my oral interview that is scheduled three weeks from now.. With that in mind, I recently submitted my BI information. Should I be concerned about my credit report or do you think that will affect my chances for employment at all? It's pretty terrible.. Aside from that, I'm entirely clean for employment.

Any advice with that in regards to my Oral Review/chances of employment?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6420 users online. 332 members and 6088 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X