Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by C-BPO View Post
    Three Questions.....

1) Anybody from the San Diego area receive "the call" within the last month?

2) Are you all watching Homeland Security on ABC?!

And lastly...

It's been an average of about 80 degrees here in San Diego...how's it going over there East Coast?!
    Okay look man, lets be fair. You can only get the call or the 80 degree weather. Choose wisely...

Comment

• Originally posted by C-BPO View Post
      Three Questions.....

1) Anybody from the San Diego area receive "the call" within the last month?

2) Are you all watching Homeland Security on ABC?!

And lastly...

It's been an average of about 80 degrees here in San Diego...how's it going over there East Coast?!

It was single digits highs and -15--20 windchill here end of last week, today it's a whopping 13 degrees out!!! Heat wave! I think i'm going to go to the beach and go jet skiing today!

Comment

• -20 here and we just got hit with 20 inches of snow in one day. I'm ready for Georgia.

Comment

• Originally posted by barnaj View Post
          Ive read about this from someone with the same problem. I thought he/she said there class date was cancelled until the issue is cleared up. Id keep calling TSU.
          thank you.
          i am so angry right now. I was left out to dry because i left my last job and currently unemploy.

Comment

• Originally posted by waiting.waiting View Post
            thank you.
            i am so angry right now. I was left out to dry because i left my last job and currently unemploy.
            Yeah thats sucky, but its one of the risks and hurdles that come along with applying. What kind of issue do you have, anything really serious?

Comment

• Originally posted by acbpo09 View Post
              Not on a land border. Heard that most shifts where I am going are 10-12 hours. No problem.
              Alright. Yeah...your airports tend towards the 10-12 hour days. Not a bad gig...unless you need some 8 hour days for something.

Comment

• Originally posted by barnaj View Post
                Yeah thats sucky, but its one of the risks and hurdles that come along with applying. What kind of issue do you have, anything really serious?
                Start date/report date: jan. 5, 2009

FLETC: FEB. 5, 2009

class# : cpbi-927

that is in the letter i got from them. I have no idea. the person in TSU told me it is minor. all i need is to fill out a form and send it back. now i have to thanks CBP for my unemployment and live in a super tight budget. . oh well, i better start looking for another job. can't live too long on my saving account.

Comment

• wow i didn't realize how cold it is over there on the east coast. i'm over here complaining about it not feeling like winter and sweating when i wear a jacket. i can't wear short sleeved shirts because it leaves tan marks on my arms.

Comment

• Originally posted by DLA View Post
                    wow i didn't realize how cold it is over there on the east coast. i'm over here complaining about it not feeling like winter and sweating when i wear a jacket. i can't wear short sleeved shirts because it leaves tan marks on my arms.
                    HA. I have to worry about getting sunburn with the top down on my vehicle while driving to work. I'm going to enjoy it while it lasts, in about 3 months it's a furnace.

Comment

• Originally posted by audi0xpl0de View Post
                      -20 here and we just got hit with 20 inches of snow in one day. I'm ready for Georgia.
                      Yeah I definitely wouldn't mind getting out of Buffalo for the last 2 or 3 months of winter!!

Comment

• i've been cleared since mid october 2008. e-mailed TSU they said thers no openings in san diego or sw geo, im going past the 90 day mark on cass, reffered for EOD,10/08 Tested feb/08
                        pre-employment forms- completed
                        qualifications- gs-7
                        medical- completed
                        VBT- completed
                        drug screening- completed
                        background- complete
                        fitness- completed reffered for EOD-10/08

Comment

• Originally posted by JLnSOCAL View Post
                          i've been cleared since mid october 2008. e-mailed TSU they said thers no openings in san diego or sw geo, im going past the 90 day mark on cass, reffered for EOD,10/08 Tested feb/08
                          pre-employment forms- completed
                          qualifications- gs-7
                          medical- completed
                          VBT- completed
                          drug screening- completed
                          background- complete
                          fitness- completed reffered for EOD-10/08
                          SOCAL,
                          I am a Newark geo. Myself and a few others on this thread have been waiting since Aug. '08. It is painful for all of us and I dont think it's right.
                          My process reminded me of the military. Hurry UP!!!...now wait....wait...wait...wait...etc.................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .......................................

Comment

• As bad as it is now...it used to be a lot worse. In 'ancient' days, it was pretty much the norm to wait 2-3 years or even longer between testing and EODing.

Comment

• 35 below zero in eastern ND last week, but since then it's warmed up. Nice 20 above blustery weather at the moment.

Comment

• well the marines are trying to recruit me for OCS. they said the next OCS is may 28th, and if CBP doesn't hire me before then, i'm gonna have to go with the marines. i'm pretty sure it would suit me better anyway, but having a job that's guaranteed in san diego with my family and friends makes CBP worth it.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4403 users online. 206 members and 4197 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X