Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey everyone. Its been a while since I posted. Wanted to give everyone a heads up.

I wrote an email to MHC HR and asked about my medical and drug screening. They are the only two things left to clear. I took the medical/Physical Fitness on Dec 13. Drug Test Jan 3rd or round about that date.

They wrote back later that day saying my drug screen had cleared and they havent received my medical from Comp Svcs yet. She did send a message for them to forward it to them though.

Not sure if it will help those of you whom have been in the process and havent heard anything that corresponds to the average timeline on these posts. But, if you are one of those people, maybe sending an email to HR would get your name on the radar screen for them to look you up. When I did it theuy told me that they "should" have the medical report in a week. I assume it will clear since my doc said I was inbetter than perfect health.

Just a heads up.

Here is my timeline thus far:

Applied: July 2008 Geo NY Other
    Test: August 2008
    TO: Nov 2008
    Forms: Cleared
    VBT: Dec 2008: Cleared
    Medical: Dec 2008: Pending
    Physicalec 2008: Cleared
    Drug Test:Jan 2009: Cleared
    Quals: Cleared
    BI: Met with inv. Dec 30: Cleared 1st week of January

How is that looking? It seems to be moving quick. Since the BI is very similar to the one I had to take in the military, I assume that they only went from when I got out until now which is why it cleared so fast, but we shall see.

Comment

• Originally posted by DLA View Post
      i'm gonna try to schedule another test for february because i get the feeling i may get the call for BP faster than CBP.
      I'm starting to think the same way.

Comment

• Originally posted by co94 View Post
        ironwill,
        your geo pref NJ? there are a few of us on this thread from Aug 08 still waiting. I honestly think we are all next. I have seen noone from JUL 08. I think we all get picked up at the same time and do the FLETC thing together. It is coming soon. I can feel it.

My pref is Nj but all I did was take the test in Feb 07 I think and I passed the background but I still need to complete everything else. And hopefully I am ready to get everything done and go the sooner the better. I know its a process though.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronHorse0311 View Post
          How is that looking? It seems to be moving quick. Since the BI is very similar to the one I had to take in the military, I assume that they only went from when I got out until now which is why it cleared so fast, but we shall see.
          If I were to guess, I'd say you have interim clearance. CBP conducts their own background investigations regardless if you were in the military or not.

Comment

• Originally posted by AmericanMan View Post
            Hey, I didn't see anything in the CBP processing about a pysch, do they have one?
            The last portion of the written exam is somewhat a psych eval.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bizzy930 View Post
              The last portion of the written exam is somewhat a psych eval.
              I see you are startin FLETC in 3 days. Good Luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by WSB_Hunter
                Is there a barber at fletc? How much for a cut?
                i was thinking about that a couple days ago..

Comment

• Originally posted by nordy racer View Post
                  i was thinking about that a couple days ago..
                  Well they do have one right next to the FLETC express drug store, but i never got one there. I would go off base to the barber in the mall once a month.

Comment

• Originally posted by barnaj View Post
                    Well they do have one right next to the FLETC express drug store, but i never got one there. I would go off base to the barber in the mall once a month.
                    What are the grooming standards at FLETC, hair off of the neck?

Comment

• Originally posted by barnaj View Post
                      walking distance or bike ride distance?

Comment

• Originally posted by NAL06 View Post
                        What are the grooming standards at FLETC, hair off of the neck?
                        Yeah its not super strict, but the usual off the collar, neatly trimmed sideburns and mustaches.

Comment

• Originally posted by nordy racer View Post
                          walking distance or bike ride distance?
                          If youre referring to the mall, no its not close enough, you need to take the bus or car. If talking about the fletc express, yeah its center campus.

Comment

• Anyone know if the announcment due at the end of the month is gonna be nationwide or location specific?

Comment

• Originally posted by TXICE View Post
                              Anyone know if the announcment due at the end of the month is gonna be nationwide or location specific?
                              Havent heard, wont know till the vacancy posts. If your going for Texas, im sure that will be an option.

Comment

• Originally posted by TXICE View Post
                                Anyone know if the announcment due at the end of the month is gonna be nationwide or location specific?
                                Even if it's location specific I'm sure they'll be at least 20+ different locations to choose from.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4821 users online. 202 members and 4619 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X