300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by barnaj View Post
    .Dont know about checking cass, but i got a letter today saying my fitness and/or medical is expired and must be redone.
    That sucks, hopefully they reschedule it for you soon

Comment

• Originally posted by AlmostDone View Post
      Is there even a point checking CASS on a saturday?

As someone mentioned earlier, I really do feel like desmond from lost. Every morning, I have to get up..type in the last 4 of my social and my birthdate or else my day will feel incomplete .

Maybe we are all monkeys in a social experiment by the government, or worse...by the Dharma Intiative .

Can you guys tell I miss Lost?

Dude its coming back next week! All the new shows are going to be back on. Can't wait!

But yeah, I feel you man, I wake up every morning to check on CASS and the phone hotline for the past 5 months and finally everything is completed. Now I just have to wait for it to be updated to TSU and then have to wait some more for THE CALL.

Comment

• thanks audioxplode for the vacancy heads up. If my background was completed in August 08 and all good and I keep my same score which was an 88 or 89 I believe would my background still be good and I can just carry on with everything else?

Comment

• I just mailed out all of my documents today. From previous years, it seems like everything has been a long wait. Does anybody know how long it usually takes after they received your docs to process everything lately? Seems like 4 months if there isn't any troubles?

My tenative letter was for areas around San Diego.

Comment

• Originally posted by sd_girl03 View Post
            I just mailed out all of my documents today. From previous years, it seems like everything has been a long wait. Does anybody know how long it usually takes after they received your docs to process everything lately? Seems like 4 months if there isn't any troubles?

What do you mean by process everything? You are unlikely to be complete everything and be hired in four months. There are some exceptions, but not many. The BI itself can take 6-18 months to clear. You could complete a lot of the steps, including the BI interview in 4 months, but you'd still be waiting for the results to be reviewed and cleared.

Comment

• Originally posted by barnaj View Post
              Yeah mine updated too, backwards that is. I forgot the last time i took the physical was in January, so it must have expired cuz my cass went from completed to pending on that one. And by the way, that is the online CASS, the phone still says fitness is completed, so who knows?
              wrong post. sorry

Comment

• Originally posted by imlikeaninja View Post
                Getting there.

Nice job! Here's what you have to look forward too every day after that for weeks and weeks and weeks

Then hopefully you'll be looking at this
                [IMG][/IMG]

Good Luck
                Last edited by rbakous1; 01-17-2009, 08:57 PM.

Comment

• On second thought...no sense in giving away 'trade secrets'.
                  Last edited by merlin436; 01-17-2009, 09:53 PM. Reason: OPSEC

Comment

• Originally posted by ironwill727 View Post
                    thanks audioxplode for the vacancy heads up. If my background was completed in August 08 and all good and I keep my same score which was an 88 or 89 I believe would my background still be good and I can just carry on with everything else?
                    ironwill,
                    your geo pref NJ? there are a few of us on this thread from Aug 08 still waiting. I honestly think we are all next. I have seen noone from JUL 08. I think we all get picked up at the same time and do the FLETC thing together. It is coming soon. I can feel it.

Comment

• how long does it usually take for your medical/physical to show up as completed on CASS after successfully completing it?

Comment

• Originally posted by JRizEJ6 View Post
                        how long does it usually take for your medical/physical to show up as completed on CASS after successfully completing it?
                        2 weeks fitness, 3-6 weeks medical.

Comment

• Originally posted by JRizEJ6 View Post
                          how long does it usually take for your medical/physical to show up as completed on CASS after successfully completing it?
                          Could take 8 weeks or longer. I cleared mid April, recieved a letter, and it showed on CASS near the end of July in the middle of my BI. It depends.

Comment

• Originally posted by sd_girl03 View Post
                            I just mailed out all of my documents today. From previous years, it seems like everything has been a long wait. Does anybody know how long it usually takes after they received your docs to process everything lately? Seems like 4 months if there isn't any troubles?

i'm not sure about 4 months. i'm a san diego guy and i took my test july 31st 08 so i'm coming up on 6 months and some of the other SD guys in here have been in TSU since october/november. i've been reading around the border patrol forums. it seems that those guys are getting phone calls in the 3-6 months range. i just read a post about a bunch of san diego and chula vista guys getting their calls this week. took em about 3 months. i was scheduled to test for BP OCT/07, and stupid me didn't go. i'm gonna try to schedule another test for february because i get the feeling i may get the call for BP faster than CBP.

Comment

• Hey, I didn't see anything in the CBP processing about a pysch, do they have one?

Comment

• Originally posted by AmericanMan View Post
                                Hey, I didn't see anything in the CBP processing about a pysch, do they have one?
                                No.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10811 users online. 435 members and 10376 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X