300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HokieBird View Post
    Texas - All Other Southwest Border Locations.

Word was circulating through some of the people testing that it was possible to request a switch to Montana as the port of preference, which I am considering.

Where is home going to be for you?
    Last edited by qixfeet; 11-12-2007, 08:53 AM.
    Don't tase me bro!!

Comment

• It's prime time.

Has anyone read the article on fox news about the forced foreign service and Iraq bids issue? I guess it's becoming a big deal. I'm not going to get into much detail because I don't know if this is the proper place for discussion but it is an interesting read.

Comment

• At great embarrassment to me, I get to keep my current job. *WHEW*

Next time, I'll wait until I have the hard copy offer!

It still bugs me that they offer you a port other than the one you applied for, and if you turn it down, you have to start the process all over!!!!!! That bites!!
        CBP Test: 02/07
        TO : 03/07

CASS:
        Preemployment Forms completed: 04/07
        Fitness : 06/07
        VBT completed Passed : 08/14
        Background Investi. completed : 08/28
        Medical Exam Completed : 10/16
        Drug Screen completed : 10/16
        Qualifications : 10/20

Comment

• Originally posted by DannyB View Post
          At great embarrassment to me, I get to keep my current job. *WHEW*

Next time, I'll wait until I have the hard copy offer!

It still bugs me that they offer you a port other than the one you applied for, and if you turn it down, you have to start the process all over!!!!!! That bites!!
          It's good to hear that you were able to hang on to your job. Hopefully, you will be able to make the switch soon.
          CBPO - Nirgendwo in Amerika

Comment

• who is in class CBPI-815? dates are Dec13-Mar13.

Comment

• Originally posted by stiletto6507 View Post
              who is in class CBPI-815? dates are Dec13-Mar13.
              Does FLETC start when one finished. Like in the case of the above, class CBPI-815 ends Mar 13., does the next one start Mar. 17th?

Comment

• Originally posted by outlookingin View Post
                Does FLETC start when one finished. Like in the case of the above, class CBPI-815 ends Mar 13., does the next one start Mar. 17th?
                No, it does not work that way. Threre are several classes running concurrently. They are starting two classes a week - usually one on thursday and another on friday of each week.

So if one class starts on Dec 13, then depending on the holidays, I'd say two more will start the following week.

Comment

• Originally posted by formerNOPD View Post
                  No, it does not work that way. Threre are several classes running concurrently. They are starting two classes a week - usually one on thursday and another on friday of each week.

So if one class starts on Dec 13, then depending on the holidays, I'd say two more will start the following week.
                  Thanks for the reply and info.

Tim

Comment

• Nor

I checked the Application Manager last night and received my Notice of Results.

1) How many slots do they need to fill? Specifically, how badly do they need bodies in MI?

2) Assuming I receive a TO, can a BI for BP from 2006 be used?

3) How many classes are projected over the next year?

4) Any new intel on 6C coverage?

Patriot72

Comment

• Originally posted by Patrio72 View Post
                      I checked the Application Manager last night and received my Notice of Results.

1) How many slots do they need to fill? Specifically, how badly do they need bodies in MI?

2) Assuming I receive a TO, can a BI for BP from 2006 be used?

3) How many classes are projected over the next year?

4) Any new intel on 6C coverage?

Patriot72
                      hard to say about a specific state, but i know detroit and port huron are totally under manned, but that doesnt mean they will hire alot (whereas they are under manned for a reason). The BI is good for a year but i believe it has to be through the agency your applying for. And i know they are hiring 2600 cbpo's for '08, so that'll be alot of classes. hope this helps. what did ya score on the test?

Comment

• Just got my NOT MEDICALLY CLEARED LETTER....!!!

I put on my background booklet that I had heart palpitations in the past. Now I have pay out of pocket and go to a Cardiologist for an assessment. Then I have 35 days to get the report to DHS.

To me this is redundant, I am going to have to perform a stress test and get an EKG. Isn't that what the Step Test and Medical workup I had done already covered?

Comment

• I had a similar issue with chest pains about 8 or 10 years ago. I was able to call the emergency room where I went and obtain the medical records. That was sufficient to let me pass.
                          But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object, evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new guards for their future security.

For the intelectually challenged: If the government screws the people enough, it is the right and responsibility of the people to revolt and form a new government.

Comment

• Hey outlookin,
                            Hopefully you have some kind of health coverage. I had to get 3 health related assessments done to continue further on in the hiring process. It all worked out. Good luck!

Comment

• Originally posted by outlookingin View Post
                              Just got my NOT MEDICALLY CLEARED LETTER....!!!

I put on my background booklet that I had heart palpitations in the past. Now I have pay out of pocket and go to a Cardiologist for an assessment. Then I have 35 days to get the report to DHS.

To me this is redundant, I am going to have to perform a stress test and get an EKG. Isn't that what the Step Test and Medical workup I had done already covered?
                              Don't spend money on the stress test yet. I was in the same situation. My doctor sent the a complete medical evaluation and that was enough to clear my medical. I took the stress test anyway. Luckily I had insurance that covered the stress test. It supposed to cost $1800.00 By the time I had gotten the results for the stress test I was already medically cleared. If you have insurance take it...but if you dont try the letter from your doctor 1st. - Good Luck!
                              CBP
                              Written Test - 2/7/07
                              TO - 3/10/07 SF CA.
                              SF86 - Completed *Recieved
                              Qualifications - *6/27/07 Cleared for GS5
                              Med. - 3/9/07 *Cleared
                              Structured - 6/22/07 *Cleared
                              Drug -7/10/07 *Cleared
                              B.I. - 10/01/07 Cleared
                              Fitness - 3/9/07 *Cleared
                              EOD- 10/29/07

IEA
                              Written Test - 5/17/07
                              NOR - 6/7/07 93.9
                              COE - 6/30/07
                              SF86 - Mailed 7/9/07
                              Fitness - Scheduled 7/19/07 Completed
                              Med & Drug - Completed from CBP
                              Interview- 8/1/07 Completed

Comment

• Test

Took the test Thursday, and man that was a long *** test but I think I did well on it.

One question, do the last two sections count on your final score?
                                Run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF DEATH COME KNOCKING, I WILL ANSWER

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10055 users online. 444 members and 9611 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X