Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe it would help if we could find some CBPOs to date? Maybe they could help us move along more quickly.

[QUOTE=barnaj;1592523]
    Originally posted by Pawn922 View Post

I would ask you how your progress is going, but i already know! And since your dad isnt a supervisor at a certain POE, i doubt you're starting anytime soon (inside joke).

Comment

• [QUOTE=Pawn922;1592532]Maybe it would help if we could find some CBPOs to date? Maybe they could help us move along more quickly.

Ha, ha. Weve been there, didnt work out so great, did it!?

Comment

• Hello hello, would someone please be kind enough to PM me the number to call to check up on wtf is going on with my background. Its been about 7 months. Also, an email address would be welcomed as well. Thanks in advance.

Comment

• Alaric, I'm in the same place just waiting for the call ...

Comment

• Originally posted by colinm112 View Post
            Hello hello, would someone please be kind enough to PM me the number to call to check up on wtf is going on with my background. Its been about 7 months. Also, an email address would be welcomed as well. Thanks in advance.
            Damn It's only been 7 weeks for me and I'm starting to get a little frustrated. Good luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by colinm112 View Post
              Hello hello, would someone please be kind enough to PM me the number to call to check up on wtf is going on with my background. Its been about 7 months. Also, an email address would be welcomed as well. Thanks in advance.
              Thats a real drag, been two months waiting for me. Contacting the MHC isnt going to help, they dont know anything about security until they are contacted regarding your eligibility. Thats why this part of the process blows, you cant get any specific info.

Comment

• i've been waiting two months exactly today, still no word...i've been hitting the gym hard 4 sometimes 5 times a week trying to prepare, and i still think i'm not in the condition i wanna be in to be ready to go to FLETC lol

i say use the time u are waiting as motivation to get in (better) shape and try to be the most prepared physically that u can..

Comment

• Originally posted by bhov97 View Post
                  i've been waiting two months exactly today, still no word...i've been hitting the gym hard 4 sometimes 5 times a week trying to prepare, and i still think i'm not in the condition i wanna be in to be ready to go to FLETC lol

i say use the time u are waiting as motivation to get in (better) shape and try to be the most prepared physically that u can..
                  Getting in shape at FLETC is the easiest thing you'll ever do. Without even trying and drinking everyday, I dropped 20-25 lbs. Now mind you, i walked everywhere and tried my hardest during p.t. etc. It blows my mind that people there not only dont lose weight, but actually gain it.

Comment

• Originally posted by barnaj View Post
                    Getting in shape at FLETC is the easiest thing you'll ever do. Without even trying and drinking everyday, I dropped 20-25 lbs. Now mind you, i walked everywhere and tried my hardest during p.t. etc. It blows my mind that people there not only dont lose weight, but actually gain it.
                    nice, was it the chicken? i hear people saying things about the chicken there....is it that bad? lol

Comment

nice, was it the chicken? i hear people saying things about the chicken there....is it that bad? lol
                      Nah just another case of played out jokes, and people looking for something to complain about. If you ask me the food is pretty good, big selection and free. People only have to eat chicken everyday if they choose too. Thats like making jokes about the fletc milk, because its always an option.

Comment

Nah just another case of played out jokes, and people looking for something to complain about. If you ask me the food is pretty good, big selection and free. People only have to eat chicken everyday if they choose too. Thats like making jokes about the fletc milk, because its always an option.
                        Boston Public School food i'd say is the worse food i've ever encountered...so i think i'll be good haha

Comment

i've been waiting two months exactly today, still no word...i've been hitting the gym hard 4 sometimes 5 times a week trying to prepare, and i still think i'm not in the condition i wanna be in to be ready to go to FLETC lol

try over 5 months. everything cleared on 8-8-08. going crazy here. Just give me a call already

Comment

• Originally posted by co94 View Post
                            try over 5 months. everything cleared on 8-8-08. going crazy here. Just give me a call already
                            Dont get too discouraged, from what i read NJ is slow rolling everyone.

Comment

It blows my mind that people there not only dont lose weight, but actually gain it.
                              I gained 4 pounds. I also went from 18 to 11% body fat. Muscle weighs more than fat.

To be honest though I lost about 20 pounds working to get into shape before FLETC.

I could see where a slug gain meaningful weight there. All that free food, the beer and the rest. But you're right, if you can't improve your fitness there, I doubt it'll happen anywhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by merlin436 View Post
                                I gained 4 pounds. I also went from 18 to 11% body fat. Muscle weighs more than fat.

To be honest though I lost about 20 pounds working to get into shape before FLETC.

I could see where a slug gain meaningful weight there. All that free food, the beer and the rest. But you're right, if you can't improve your fitness there, I doubt it'll happen anywhere.
                                yeah i was referencing people getting fatter, not those who gain muscle from lifting and all that.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5062 users online. 241 members and 4821 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X