Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I took my VBT today, I'm hoping I did well on it. Either way, it was still an interesting experience.
    ---------------------------------------------------

Comment

• Originally posted by FOBOPS View Post
      I understand the concept that it is up to their discretion. For arguement sake they do match the pay, in this case going from a 6/2 to a 5/7 - would the second year be a 7/1 or a 7/3 then?
      First...we're talking of two different pay scales here. You're currently getting paid as a GL06/02. Base pay...$36,149. That's actually more than a GS05/10...base pay $35,135. If they match you in the entirety you'll come in as a 05/00. In today's money in NYC... a bit more than $44,959.

The next year they should match your $36,149 to the base of the GS 07 scale...which would be a GS-07/04...$36,825. Then you should see a bump to a 07/06...or $49,977 in NYC today.

Now, since we're talking of two different pay scales and the possibility of coming in as a 05/00, don't hold me exactly to that. You might well see a variation. It should be close to that though.

Comment

• Originally posted by keith snelgrove View Post
        Anyone hear about the hiring process in florida? Is it going slow or fast? Are there plenty of positions?
        Keith I am in the process for FL and all other, I got a NOR a week later after testing on the 9th. I had a 90 and still waiting to hear back from them.
        Young people will change the old wicked ways of the past.sigpic

Comment

• 2 down 1 to go ....
          Last edited by bhov97; 01-13-2009, 06:22 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by s0lid snake
            =) . Such a nice day in the bay today.
            its cold and icy in boston, but thank u for the image =)

Comment

• no call yet

Comment

• Originally posted by s0lid snake
                =) . Such a nice day in the bay today.
                Dude, tell me about it. I usually arrive at SFO early in the morning and it would be freezing. Today on the other hand was warm. I should have left my jacket at home...

Comment

• Florida Background Investegations (BI)

Originally posted by keith snelgrove View Post
                  Anyone hear about the hiring process in florida? Is it going slow or fast? Are there plenty of positions?
                  Keith,

I started my BI on 09/08 and all other items were checked, I met with the investigator on Nov08 and still pending. I called on Dec08 to find out and I was told they need lots of people, not sure if they meant in FL or all of the US. What is your status?

Comment

• Everything has cleared today, even got a call from Medical letting me know I cleared it.

So anyone esle in Washington, all other areas (seattle, tacoma etc) or know how the hiring is going there?

Comment

• Originally posted by Alaric View Post
                      Everything has cleared today, even got a call from Medical letting me know I cleared it.

So anyone esle in Washington, all other areas (seattle, tacoma etc) or know how the hiring is going there?

Hey did your CASS or job hotline say your medical is cleared? I emailed medical unit and they said my medical is cleared but CASS and job hotline hasn't updated yet.

Comment

• Solid Snake....What is the email for the medical unit. I am only waiting on my drug test and medical to clear. Thanks

Comment

• CASS updates

The CASS system is a bit behind. I noticed the system is behind about 5 days sometimes. Good luck everyone!

Comment

• [QUOTE=code 09;1592231]The CASS system is a bit behind. QUOTE]

Nomination:
                            Understatement of the year

Comment

• [QUOTE=barnaj;1592490]
                              Originally posted by code 09 View Post
                              The CASS system is a bit behind. QUOTE]

Nomination:
                              Understatement of the year
                              I second that nomination!!

Comment

• [QUOTE=Pawn922;1592521]
                                Originally posted by barnaj View Post

I second that nomination!!
                                I would ask you how your progress is going, but i already know! And since your dad isnt a supervisor at a certain POE, i doubt you're starting anytime soon (inside joke).

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9667 users online. 446 members and 9221 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X