300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DLA View Post
    hm there seems to be a few san diego guys in here. i'm just waiting on my BI and quals to clear. i hope they clear soon.. i did my background back in november. maybe they're waiting to get us all at the same time my roommate is also in the process but his BI automatically cleared because he was already pre cleared for everything with border patrol. he just has to do the medical stuff and already has his VBT scheduled for the 20th. maybe he'll catch up to us. he just sent his packet in a few days ago i think, anyone remember how long the pre employment forms take to clear?

There are some SD people in here. I was sent to TSU Dec. 23 after a DQ for asthma set me back about 3 weeks. For all of you awaiting med clearance after a DQ, it will go pretty quick. I overnighted my stuff Dec 1st and was in TSU on the 23rd. As for the EOD, after Cross dropped some knowledge about 10-15 pages ago I'm convinced the TSU is going to re-staff the SW border sometime this spring, but my feeling is that there are a lot of peope in TSU for this Geo pref...but time will tell...

Comment

• Got My letter today for buffalo
      EOD date 1/26
      In GA 2/20/08
      Class 931

Anyone else from buffalo area?

Comment

• Hey Guys...CASS updated today for me. I take my drug test today and that it is. The only thing that has not cleared yet are the medical, drug screen, and quals. I called a week ago and they said they did verify that I met the quals for GS-7.

Anyway, I just met with my BI 2 weeks ago, and she just finished with meeting with all of my references on Tuesday. It already shows up in CASS as complete. Does that mean only that it is done? or have I passed that portion? Everythng I read here says that it could take up to a year to complete. No major issues in my background or anything, but that just seems way fast.

This whole process seems to be moving fast. Does anyone know anything about the hiring up in the NY (Other) Area? (Champlain, Alexandria Bay, Albany, Rouses Point, Massena) It just seems like some people have been in the process for a very long time and there are some that have been in it for just as long as I have and are just about, if not all the way done and have received the call for scheduling and have report dates. I know there is probably some waiting game, but I can't imagine that there is much of a backlog of candidiates for that area. Any insight would be great.

I hope everyone watches the Gators wipe the Sooners out of Miami tonight...GO SEC!!!

Timeline for NY Other:
        Applied July, 2008
        Test: Aug, 2008 Score: 99
        NOR/ TO: October, 2008
        Pprwrk rcvd: Nov, 2008
        Pprwrk sent in: One week later.
        VBT: Dec 3, 2008 - Passed
        Phys: Dec 23, 2008 - Complete. Passed
        Med: Dec 23, 2008 - Pending
        BI Dec: 30, 2008 - Complete in Cass 1-8-09
        Drug Screen: Jan 8, 2009 - Pending, but obviously negative (wouldn't put myself through this if I knew I was just going to fail)

Comment

• Sounds like you have interim like the last guy.

Comment

• Wake me up from this nightmare, its like the numbers on LOST

Background Investigation pending Your case is in the security office

Comment

• Originally posted by barnaj View Post
              I know exactly how your feel. It gets real old after a while to do your daily "check" on CASS and to see that.

Comment

• Originally posted by rbakous1 View Post
                I know exactly how your feel. It gets real old after a while to do your daily "check" on CASS and to see that.
                Yeah i dont know why i torture myself. How long have you been "in security office"? Like October for me. Met with my BI towards the end of October i believe, havent heard anything since.

Comment

Yeah i dont know why i torture myself. How long have you been "in security office"? Like October for me. Met with my BI towards the end of October i believe, havent heard anything since.
                  I've been in the security office since mid November. I've not met with my BI or anything. Credit was pulled on 11/19 and that's it.

Comment

• Originally posted by rbakous1 View Post
                    I've been in the security office since mid November. I've not met with my BI or anything. Credit was pulled on 11/19 and that's it.
                    I would assume it wouldnt be too long before you meet with an investigator. Usually your credit being pulled is the first sign that you investigation has begun.

Comment

I would assume it wouldnt be too long before you meet with an investigator. Usually your credit being pulled is the first sign that you investigation has begun.
                      Yeah, I figured with the holidays that I wasn't going to hear anything until after the 1st of Jan 09. My cell phone rang this morning with an "unavailable" caller ID. I was saying to myself "yeah, finally here it is.............." wrong number

Comment

• So I got my call today- EOD 1-26 for buffalo @ the academy 2-20 - @ primetime - see you there!!
                        - Zebulon -

Test: 04/08
                        NOR: 05/08
                        TO: 11/08
                        VBT: 12/08 - Passed
                        Medical: 12/08 -Passed
                        Physical: 12/08 - Passed
                        Drug test: 12/08 - Passed
                        Qualifications : cleared for GS7 12/08
                        Background: in progress
                        Geo pref- Buffalo

Comment

• Originally posted by Zebulon View Post
                          So I got my call today- EOD 1-26 for buffalo @ the academy 2-20 - @ primetime - see you there!!
                          Did you get the job offer while your BI was still pending?

Comment

• Originally posted by primetime24 View Post
                            Got My letter today for buffalo
                            EOD date 1/26
                            In GA 2/20/08
                            Class 931

Anyone else from buffalo area?
                            Hopefully I'm right behind you and Zebulon, only thing left pending for me is the drug screen, which I have tomorrow afternoon.

Comment

LOL
                              Mine has been saying that since before I met my BI in Dec 2007...
                              CBPO
                              Written: 08/29/2007
                              EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by yoda View Post
                                LOL
                                Mine has been saying that since before I met my BI in Dec 2007...
                                Man that sucks. In my defense this is my second time through the process and second waiting and waiting and waiting...
                                Blah

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12243 users online. 428 members and 11815 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X