300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SD619 View Post
    i actually declined my offer due to the interim clearance thing and that they offered me a port that i wasn't really interested in. you get another offer after your BI is fully cleared and if you choose not to work that port, you will need to reapply.

sd619
    When did you get offered and what port?
    "Officer, you are kinda hot."

"And you are kinda intoxicated."

Comment

• congrats man ATL. i finally got accepted into the forums for posting. i'm from san diego waiting with the other socal guys. still need quals and BI to clear though. just wanted to wish everyone a happy new year. i'll probably be on these forums pretty often, as i am excited to get in with CBP.

-DLA

Comment

• Originally posted by ATLbound View Post
        Got the "call" today. EOD Jan 20th FLETC FEB19th. ATL Airport.

Tested Aug 16th
        Cleared CASS 24th DEC
        Congrats ATLbound!! Your in the same class as me

Comment

• Hey guys I kind of messed up here. I jumped into filling out my employment information package and I noticed that some forms require 3 copies with the original signature on each one. Problem is that I signed my original copy. Should I:
          A- Whiteout the signature and make 3 new copies without my signature
          B- Scan and print a clean form after editing out the signature
          or C- 2 of 4 of these forms are available online to print and the other two I would have to do option A or B

Hehe before anyone is smart about this saying "well in this job you need to be an A+ super problem solver and you need to figure it out on your own", I'm just not too sure how strict they are about this
          You shut your mouth when you're talking to me!

Comment

• i read in earlier posts that some of u guys think that they go in hiring cycles for specific locations. is anyone maybe keeping track of the people in tsu and eod to see which locations might be in their "cycle" and which might be coming up (based on when their last hot hiring spree was)? because from what i've seen, it's been around a year since san diego has hired a lot of guys and hopefully** it might come back around seeing as they seem to be short staffed.

Comment

• maybe another option could be to trace your signature with a quality pen so it looks original.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bizzy930 View Post
                Congrats! Currently on my third day at pre-acad. I can sure use more caffeine or sugar.
                VLC! VLC! VLC!
                CBP officer
                Referred to EOD 07/07/08
                Newark, NJ
                Nov '07 tester
                FLETC class 923

Comment

• Originally posted by blk98gt View Post
                  Hey guys I kind of messed up here. I jumped into filling out my employment information package and I noticed that some forms require 3 copies with the original signature on each one. Problem is that I signed my original copy. Should I:
                  or C- 2 of 4 of these forms are available online to print and the other two I would have to do option A or B

Hehe before anyone is smart about this saying "well in this job you need to be an A+ super problem solver and you need to figure it out on your own", I'm just not too sure how strict they are about this

I'd settle for option "C". Download and print out whatever is available online(making sure you've got a current edition of the form...you don't want to turn in the 1988 version unless that particular form hasn't been revised since then.) and either "A" or "B". Your choice. If they have a problem with one, they'd probably have a problem with the other...either way if it's a problem someone will get in touch with you.

Comment

• Bad news

I am sorry to hear that, I heard someone who got a call from DC two days prior for his graduation. he couldn't pass the BI, but they let him on broad that also suck, so cross your finger, may God be with you.

Originally posted by WSB_Hunter
                    Well just got some bad news. I had a pre feletc reporting date of jan. 5 and I just got a call from tsu and he had to pull me because he had got a email from dc regarding my bi and that there was an issue. He said he doesn't know anything about it, but they should be sending me some paper work regarding this issue. I am really nervous now and pretty bummed out. Anyone else have this happen?

Comment

Hey guys I kind of messed up here. I jumped into filling out my employment information package and I noticed that some forms require 3 copies with the original signature on each one. Problem is that I signed my original copy. Should I:

The same thing actually happened to me. Just call or email MHC and tell them what forms you need and they can email you a current copy of the form to print out. Dont' trace your signature or put any whiteout on the form, if they notice that stuff they won't be able to use the form. If for some reason you cannot get another copy of the form just sign your name and date it above or below the copied signature.
                      CBPO
                      Tested - 8/21/08
                      TO - 9/23/08
                      TSU - 12/23/08
                      Geo Pref - Eastern TX

Comment

Did the same thing, signed one copy and then copied them. Just sign in ink next to the copied signature and it's fine.

Comment

• Originally posted by SD619 View Post
                          i actually declined my offer due to the interim clearance thing and that they offered me a port that i wasn't really interested in. you get another offer after your BI is fully cleared and if you choose not to work that port, you will need to reapply.

sd619
                          How did you know that you had an interim clearance? Were they able to give you that information at the time you received/rejected the offer?
                          Last edited by bulldog777; 01-01-2009, 10:08 AM. Reason: typo
                          CBPO
                          Tested - 8/21/08
                          TO - 9/23/08
                          TSU - 12/23/08
                          Geo Pref - Eastern TX

Comment

• Has anyone received a T.O. for Maryland from the June 2008 Announcement?
                            There is no hunting like the hunting of man!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by bulldog777 View Post
                              How did you know that you had an interim clearance? Were they able to give you that information at the time you received/rejected the offer?
                              I was wondering the same thing, but I don't think I will get one since your BI has already cleared and mine has not.

Comment

• You normally know if you have interim clearance if your BI clears before you meet your investigator or shortly after (i.e. a week or two).

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12449 users online. 429 members and 12020 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X