300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ry greve View Post
    IEA to CBP I can understand but ICE to CBP?
    I am an IEA with ICE if I was OI there would be no way
    ---------------------------------------------------

Comment

• Anyone recieve a TO for PA yet?

Or anyone who have recieved a TO for PA in the past? Just curious on how long you waited before you recieved a TO?

Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by NAL06 View Post
        I'm meeting an investigator for the first time tomorrow, is it safe to assume that I should wear a suit to this?
        I wore shorts and polo shirt (not planned though, BI showed up early) and the investigator that I met was wearing jeans and a nice shirt, but the your investigator might not be as causal. Use your best judgment, but I suggest business casual.
        CBPO
        Tested - 8/21/08
        TO - 9/23/08
        TSU - 12/23/08
        Geo Pref - Eastern TX

Comment

• So I rec'd my results last week and I'm waiting for the next step. I applied for the Seattle, WA area and was wondering if anyone has any advice. Also, I'm happy with my score of 92, but not sure how that measures up. Does anyone know how good that is considered? Also, how can I apply for other areas that are open? I read other members comments about how they had several areas on their interests list...
          Test Date: 12/8/08
          NOR Date: 12/11/08 (92)
          TO: 1/30/09-Received
          Forms: 2/28/09-Completed
          VBT: 2/23/09-Completed
          Medical: 3/18/09-Completed
          Physical: 3/10/09-Completed
          Drug Test: 3/13/09-Completed
          Qualifications:-3/19/09-Completed
          BI:-Pending "In the security office"

Comment

• I am new to the board and was wondering how hard is it to get to ATL airport? I requested GA for my geo pref. Any members from there or hae any info of the place? Thanks in advance...

Comment

• Any one with Miami please tell me how long it took you to get the call after TSU date? The suspense is killing me.

Comment

• I am also new to the board and my GOE pref is ATL. I have no idea what is taking so long although I just met with my investigator last week.

Comment

• wow, sorry to hear that WSB..

Comment

• Sorry

Sorry WSB....that sucks. Just remember FIGHT IT!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rolygsx View Post
                      Anyone recieve a TO for PA yet?

Or anyone who have recieved a TO for PA in the past? Just curious on how long you waited before you recieved a TO?

Thanks.
                      I tested in March 08. Received my TO in the middle of May 08. Various other steps in between.... final offer in the beginning of December. Today was my EOD. Academy Jan 22. PM me if you have any questions.

Comment

• Wsb Reply

I got pulled in July 2006,3 days before my EOD( they claimed security reasons)I got cleared about 15 months later but my geo pref was gone. I had to take a job out of state and resigned due to the hardship of it all. I have re applied for the original location, I hope it works out for both of us!!

Comment

• Applicants:
                          Search. Search. Search.

Search your own answers out. You don't want to be the guy that needs to be spoon-fed while on the job.

Many answers to your questions are buried in this thread, here on O'.com or elsewhere on the 'net'. This thread alone has a wealth of information in it. Read it in its' entirety. You'll be enriched.
                          Last edited by merlin436; 12-29-2008, 06:01 PM. Reason: grammar...and spelling.

Comment

• Does anyone know how deep a BI really goes?
                            I had a job that was not on the books and I can not prove it because the company went out of business. Will that hinder my clearance?
                            any opinion is welcomed.

Comment

• Originally posted by WSB_Hunter
                              Well just got some bad news. I had a pre feletc reporting date of jan. 5 and I just got a call from tsu and he had to pull me because he had got a email from dc regarding my bi and that there was an issue. He said he doesn't know anything about it, but they should be sending me some paper work regarding this issue. I am really nervous now and pretty bummed out. Anyone else have this happen?
                              Man that crap blows! That's what, 7 day's from now and you got pulled! That would drive me nuts to find out for what reason. Well best of luck man!

Comment

• Originally posted by SavRhiBri View Post
                                Any one with Miami please tell me how long it took you to get the call after TSU date? The suspense is killing me.
                                I happened to call MHC the day my background cleared so they told me they would refer my file to TSU. Then I got the call 2 days later with a job offer, my EOD was DEC 08 I'll start FLETC JAN 08 through APR 22. Good luck!!!!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7892 users online. 397 members and 7495 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X