300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Call!

I finally got the call! Almost didn't know how to respond to the lady when she told me who she was. My EOD date is Oct. 29 in SF. I am scheduled for fletc on Nov 15. class 811. This forum has been a great resource during the waiting period. Thanks and good luck to everyone thats in the process.
    CBP
    Written Test - 2/7/07
    TO - 3/10/07 SF CA.
    SF86 - Completed *Recieved
    Qualifications - *6/27/07 Cleared for GS5
    Med. - 3/9/07 *Cleared
    Structured - 6/22/07 *Cleared
    Drug -7/10/07 *Cleared
    B.I. - 10/01/07 Cleared
    Fitness - 3/9/07 *Cleared
    EOD- 10/29/07

IEA
    Written Test - 5/17/07
    NOR - 6/7/07 93.9
    COE - 6/30/07
    SF86 - Mailed 7/9/07
    Fitness - Scheduled 7/19/07 Completed
    Med & Drug - Completed from CBP
    Interview- 8/1/07 Completed

Comment

• Originally posted by cbp hopeful View Post
      I finally got the call! Almost didn't know how to respond to the lady when she told me who she was. My EOD date is Oct. 29 in SF. I am scheduled for fletc on Nov 15. class 811. This forum has been a great resource during the waiting period. Thanks and good luck to everyone thats in the process.
      Congrats CBP Hopeful!!!!!!! Good luck at FLETC

Comment

• Originally posted by deyosurf19 View Post
        Quick question for those in the know. I got an open container ticket last year, it was just a pay fine by mail type of thing. I reported it to my BI. Is this something that is potentially disqualifying?
        If the dq threshold were that low there wouldn't be very many CBPO's. How much was the fine?
        But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object, evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new guards for their future security.

For the intelectually challenged: If the government screws the people enough, it is the right and responsibility of the people to revolt and form a new government.

Comment

Congrats man! Have fun in FLETC. Hope you like chicken!
          Don't tase me bro!!

Comment

• Originally posted by kc12 View Post
            If the dq threshold were that low there wouldn't be very many CBPO's. How much was the fine?
            Fine was in the $100+ range, I can't remember but I know it wasn't in the $200.00's.

Comment

• Congrats!

Originally posted by cbp hopeful View Post
              Congrats on the call! I know how you feel. I'm class 810, I'll be reporting to FLETC 14 Nov. See you there! We'll be there before you know it!
              *****CBP Officer*****
              Hot South Texas

Comment

• Fletc

Anyone know if fletc is on a 6 day schedule or 5 day? What days do we get off for the holidays? (thanksgiving, christmas and new years)
                CBP
                Written Test - 2/7/07
                TO - 3/10/07 SF CA.
                SF86 - Completed *Recieved
                Qualifications - *6/27/07 Cleared for GS5
                Med. - 3/9/07 *Cleared
                Structured - 6/22/07 *Cleared
                Drug -7/10/07 *Cleared
                B.I. - 10/01/07 Cleared
                Fitness - 3/9/07 *Cleared
                EOD- 10/29/07

IEA
                Written Test - 5/17/07
                NOR - 6/7/07 93.9
                COE - 6/30/07
                SF86 - Mailed 7/9/07
                Fitness - Scheduled 7/19/07 Completed
                Med & Drug - Completed from CBP
                Interview- 8/1/07 Completed

Comment

Anyone know if fletc is on a 6 day schedule or 5 day? What days do we get off for the holidays? (thanksgiving, christmas and new years)
                  FLETC is on 6 day schedule, that's why the academy is going to be a bit shorter, as for holidays, I was told that we were going to get just one day for each (Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years) since Christmas and New Years land on a Tuesday, that's the only day off (I may be wrong but that's what I was told).
                  *****CBP Officer*****
                  Hot South Texas

Comment

• Don't forget MLK day and presidents day.

Comment

• Congratulations CBP hopefull!

I hope I'm not too far behind ya!
                      CBP Test: 02/07
                      TO : 03/07

CASS:
                      Preemployment Forms completed: 04/07
                      Fitness : 06/07
                      VBT completed Passed : 08/14
                      Background Investi. completed : 08/28
                      Medical Exam Completed : 10/16
                      Drug Screen completed : 10/16
                      Qualifications : 10/20

Comment

• Did my structured interview and drug test yesterday. That interview is ridiculous, the talking to the T.V. part is what is strange.

Hopefully I did O.K. I may not have been "sensitive" enough in some of the scenarios, but hey LE is not supposed to be sensitive is it?

Comment

• Originally posted by deyosurf19 View Post
                          Did my structured interview and drug test yesterday. That interview is ridiculous, the talking to the T.V. part is what is strange.

Hopefully I did O.K. I may not have been "sensitive" enough in some of the scenarios, but hey LE is not supposed to be sensitive is it?
                          I'm sure if you stuck to your responses you should be fine. Remember, there are alot of people that have no prior LE experience and they react on gut instincts. Even if you felt you were not sensitive, as long as you had respect you should do good. Hope the results are a pass! Good luck and hang in there!
                          *****CBP Officer*****
                          Hot South Texas

Comment

• well my BI guy called this week, looks like the BI interview will be around nov 9 or 10. i'm not worried about it, i am already local pd and our department does a BI not with a fine tooth comb but one for lice, HA HA. just have that and to pee in the cup. from what the BI guy said everything looks fine and in order so i am guessing january 08. oh well, i guess it just my destiny, PD academy in the winter, now if all the pegs fall into place cbpo academy in the winter.

Comment

Last edited by tigers2007; 04-17-2017, 08:19 PM.

Comment

• https://cbpmhc.hr-services.org/CBPO/

link for current opening - good until 31 oct.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9498 users online. 363 members and 9135 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X