Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone having problems with getting info on the automated info line? I called and entered my ID number and last 4 SSN and it's not working. When I log into CASS it works just fine.

Comment

• Originally posted by ifoCBP View Post
      Anyone having problems with getting info on the automated info line? I called and entered my ID number and last 4 SSN and it's not working. When I log into CASS it works just fine.
      Worked for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by ifoCBP View Post
        Anyone having problems with getting info on the automated info line? I called and entered my ID number and last 4 SSN and it's not working. When I log into CASS it works just fine.
        Works fine for me too.
        CBPO
        Tested - 8/21/08
        TO - 9/23/08
        TSU - 12/23/08
        Geo Pref - Eastern TX

Comment

• Anyone knows which is the busiest area in Washington I have all northern borders

Comment

• Just called the hotline, it now says somthing to this effect: I have tentatively passed all pre-employment requirements and it will reviewed. I will receive a call with the next step of the process.

What next? Any guess how long the wait?
            Last edited by Barbrady; 12-18-2008, 02:02 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Barbrady View Post
              Just called the hotline, it now says somthing to this effect: I have tentatively passed all pre-employment requirements and it will reviewed. I will receive a call with the next step of the process.

It tells you the date that you were sent to TSU right? Welcome to the hotel! Hurry up and wait! (Or sit by your phone, depending on your location, you might get the call before you know it)
              "Officer, you are kinda hot."

"And you are kinda intoxicated."

Comment

• Originally posted by sap123 View Post
                It tells you the date that you were sent to TSU right? Welcome to the hotel! Hurry up and wait! (Or sit by your phone, depending on your location, you might get the call before you know it)

No, it does not say any thing about a date nor TSU. It says my file will be reviewed to determine if all requirements were met. Then says I will recieve a call with the next step. I will be sleeping near the phone just in case.
                Last edited by Barbrady; 12-18-2008, 02:38 PM.

Comment

• Has anybody that applied for the announcement that closed 11/14 heard anything in regards to TO's being sent out? It might to be too early since it's only been a month since it closed and there are still people who haven't tested yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by WSB_Hunter
                    I'll be at fletc from feb 12-may27 also, class 928
                    excellent, I am looking forward to it!
                    Better to die than live a coward.

"An unarmed man is a subject, an armed man is a citizen" Thomas Paine

Comment

• Originally posted by Barbrady View Post
                      Just called the hotline, it now says somthing to this effect: I have tentatively passed all pre-employment requirements and it will reviewed. I will receive a call with the next step of the process.

For me i went into tsu on a tuesday and got offered the job on wednesday. That was back in '06 though.

Comment

• Originally posted by LingerLonger View Post
                        excellent, I am looking forward to it!
                        What duty station did they offer? Detroit land border or metro?

Comment

• Originally posted by SLC2009 View Post
                          Been reading here quite a while. Does any one know who or what department to contact to ask about position funding? I have been on the TSU schedule for 56 days. Each time I contact TSU I am told that I am waiting for funding. Total time now for the process is over 18 months.

There is nothing more frustrating than waiting for something to happen that no one knows how to get the ball rolling.

Thank you.
                          Food for Thought:

http://appropriations.senate.gov/New...TOKEN=40552638

Comment

• Originally posted by barnaj View Post
                            For me i went into tsu on a tuesday and got offered the job on wednesday. That was back in '06 though.
                            I hope it has not changed. I will be monitoring to see if I get placed in TSU.

Comment

• Well, for those of you who remember me posting about taking almost 2 hours to drive 21 miles down in Miami. Well got my results yesterday and I am very pleased. I have never sat 5 1/2 hours for any exam ever. Good luck to everyone in the process, especially those of you down in the South Florida area. Those fractional equations did kick my ____ I ended up running out of time and guessing the answer to 9 questions. LOL
                              Young people will change the old wicked ways of the past.sigpic

Comment

• Anyone else in TSU and waiting for a call for Port Huron?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9602 users online. 361 members and 9241 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X