300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by UchihaMadara View Post
    So, I just got a called from a lady for the poly which is going to be in November.
    Congratulations! Good luck!

Comment

• UchihaMadara
      UchihaMadara commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you. Lets hope for the best.

• 19-10 switched to 20-6, received the call. Mostly northern and southern border locations.
    Last edited by david381992; 10-14-2021, 10:53 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by david381992 View Post
      19-10 switched to 20-6, received the call. Mostly northern and southern border locations.
      Mostly or all northern and southern border? They offered anything off the borders?

Comment

• Does anyone know what the interview with the investigator is about (specifically)?

Comment

• ES90
          ES90 commented
          Editing a comment
          Could be about anything you put on your personal history questionnaire.

• Hey I have jfk and graduating the academy in December. I’m gs9 and looking for a swap.
        Last edited by stanford.west; 10-20-2021, 05:22 PM.

Comment

• ES90
          ES90 commented
          Editing a comment
          I'd be careful openly asking for cash for a swap. There's been some discussion lately on the ethics of doing that.

• Mike_lowrey
          Mike_lowrey commented
          Editing a comment
          Officers are able to swap right after graduation? From what I’ve heard port management is usually open to approving body for body swaps, especially if experience aligns between each party.

• Originally posted by stanford.west View Post
        Hey I have jfk and graduating the academy in December. I’m gs9 and looking for a swap. If you have some $$$ and want jfk hit me up.

Scalper...

Comment

• Hey guys, my background hits the 2 years mark next month and they are making me redo the eqip since I’m not longer an employee. They said, we are not making you redo a eqip but just to verify nothing has changed. Well, my BI expires in a month, my polygraph expired last month. I was wondering how long it would take OPR to notify me? Would they sent another BI out? I was married and divorced within the last two years and that’s the only née part in my life. My case manager told me that she had to recert her EQIP AND she has been waiting since may and she hasn’t heard anything back from OPR. Im hoping that I won’t have to redo the poly again since I was referred to TSU in may, 2021. But they are telling me that I just need to recert my eqip and it’s completely up to the OPR if I needed to redo my poly.

Comment

• jd11419
          jd11419 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yea, same situation after leaving bpa.

• Originally posted by Jjjan96 View Post
        Hey guys, my background hits the 2 years mark next month and they are making me redo the eqip since I’m not longer an employee. They said, we are not making you redo a eqip but just to verify nothing has changed. Well, my BI expires in a month, my polygraph expired last month. I was wondering how long it would take OPR to notify me? Would they sent another BI out? I was married and divorced within the last two years and that’s the only née part in my life. My case manager told me that she had to recert her EQIP AND she has been waiting since may and she hasn’t heard anything back from OPR. Im hoping that I won’t have to redo the poly again since I was referred to TSU in may, 2021. But they are telling me that I just need to recert my eqip and it’s completely up to the OPR if I needed to redo my poly.
        I can't answer your question, however, not sure if you have been following the CBP Hiring Process group on FB but you could get the call any day. There are several members referred in May that have already got the call to select duty location/academy dates/EOD. Good luck.

Comment

• Anyone know what comes after the Background Interview? I have completed all other steps besides the drug test. Should I expect an EOD date soon?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tjwright95 View Post
            Anyone know what comes after the Background Interview? I have completed all other steps besides the drug test. Should I expect an EOD date soon?
            I already did drug test and I am still waiting for BI to complete.

No hurry. The more time after November the better chances of different ports.

Comment

• My EQip got kick back again after so many days I didn’t hear anything. I hope it gets moving soon and pass the background. On average, how many months did some of you have to wait for the background to complete?

So, the BI will reach out after you submit the EQip?

Comment

• Anyone get offered Buffalo NY lately? 19-11, Poly upcoming in November

Comment

• DeputyShireReef
                  DeputyShireReef commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Not that I have seen for quite awhile. However, Massena, NY has been a choice very recently.

• Hey guys I’m in announcement 20-1 and I’ve completed every step. My background cleared in June and I’ve just been waiting for the call. I was just wondering if there’s anyone in the same announcement or anyone who also had their background cleared in June got the call yet? I’m getting so impatient lol

Comment

• britt93
                  britt93 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hello! There were a few people on the Facebook group who posted they were referred to TSU in June and started getting called this past Thursday I believe.

• For those who have been in the process, who are waiting for "the call"...Hang on a bit more, CBP will have quite a few officers quitting/retiring due to vaccine mandate... My bet is they would have to fill those spots quick because borders are opening up, passengers are coming in, they need man power to process them.
                Last edited by V_AntCBP; 10-24-2021, 12:00 AM.

Comment

• merlin436
                  merlin436 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Well, the ones being fired will likely sue for their jobs back...and probably win, IMO. Especially if Trump makes a return. All of which probably means that they won't be hiring for many of those folks until the fat lady sings...one tune or another.

• V_AntCBP
                  V_AntCBP commented
                  Editing a comment
                  merlin436 well, Trump will "try to make a return" in 2024... not this year, not next year...in the mean time, passengers are still coming thru, someone has to process them .. there will definitely lawsuits everywhere, will see how it goes. .. it will be interesting in the next month or 2...

• merlin436
                  merlin436 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yeah, well...tomorrow's new hires won't be able to "help" for months...if not years. Even if they could expedite much of the initial hiring process, FLETC limitations would soon play a role, port-level issues like pre/post academy training would take it's toll...in short, the short-to mid-term game will likely need to be addressed by a workable overtime budget, flexible staffing and proper personnel movement...which, if you really think on it, that's really been the best answer all along.

• Originally posted by V_AntCBP View Post
                For those who have been in the process, who are waiting for "the call"...Hang on a bit more, CBP will have quite a few officers quitting/retiring due to vaccine mandate... My bet is they would have to fill those spots quick because borders are opening up, passengers are coming in, they need man power to process them.
                I hope so, thanks for the positive vibes.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4202 users online. 286 members and 3916 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X