300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BlueLou View Post

20-4 Here. Did poly and drug test end of July.

I have gathered there is no rhyme or reason that we can see from the outside in on the timeline. I have seen I am "ahead and behind" people that started before and after. As long as you are not rejected in writing all is good.

I got a BI person assigned this month but no call yet.
    TRUE…
    Me and a few I’ve seen are 19-1 and well we are still waiting, things are moving thou. Just gotta play the waiting game.

Comment

• Memphis, TN to NC, SC or GA...Anyone interested....FedEx hub...its a cargo hub...quick way to NTC...Hit me

Comment

• Hello everyone, here is my updated timeline. Just waiting in line for the final offer. Good luck to all of you who are still in the process.

CBPO 19-12 General Announcement

September 2019

Applied 09/03

Online Assessments Completed 09/09

October 2019

Entrance Examination 10/08

Passed Entrance Examination 10/10

Status of Referral (Eligible) 10/17

Tentative Selection for CBP 10/17

Medical 10/29

November 2019

E-QIP Submitted 11/01

Fitness Exam 11/06

Structured Interview 11/12

Structured Interview NOR (Passed) 11/13

COVID

February 2021

Contacted by Polygraph Examiner 02/22

Poly Examination (Verbal pass) 02/23

Poly Passed (✅ on CASS) 02/25

March 2021

Recertify E-QIP 03/01

E-QIP Recertified 03/04

June 2021

Contacted by Investigator 06/29

July 2021

Background Interview 07/05

NOPA 07/30

August 2021

NOPA Response Letter Sent 08/22

CBP APP Found Suitable 08/29

Call for Drug Test 08/30

Drug Test 08/31

September 2021

Drug test completed (Pass) 09/09

Final Offer:???

Comment

• Hey guys, I lost the application I had on my phone to check the status.
          Now I cannot find it in the app store.

Is there another way to check on progress?

Thank you

Comment

• myapplication.cbp.gov the app is retired. You now check online.

Comment

• Someone with a Direct Hire CBPO application on Delphi just received their final offer call! Please keep us updated on any good news!!!

Comment

• CBP started calling this past Tuesday, Facebook CBP hiring process group is flooded with people who have received the call , I spoke with someone on Thursday and they said they are calling hundreds of people daily, keep your phone near and good luck

Comment

• Istanbul52
                Istanbul52 commented
                Editing a comment
                Is this only for direct hire or for everyone? I got an email last week that my application was sent to the training and scheduling unit does this mean I will be getting a call soon?

• My background check still says in progress. I have meet with my BI on March 1. When I called the hiring center in July they told me they are just waiting for the academy to send out dates.

but my question is how come my status didn’t update, if HR said I completed all task. And my friend status updated before mine and I meet my BI months before he did. Asking anyone on there thoughts about my situation. Do you think I’m in the clear or they are still doing a background check ??

Comment

• It’s for everyone, but VRA and General Hire are not getting as big a choice as expected, they are offering the direct hire ports and low maned ports. I saw that maybe if you press a bit more on the location want you might be able to get it If they have an opening . And they are calling those that have been waiting the lost so your call will come later and you” could” get offed or get have a better chance to choose your port since the priority ports might be filled by then , good luck!!

Comment

• Does the direct ports have incentives or no

Comment

• They have a 33% to 25% pay increase depending on the port also I was just informed that if you have an application in both BPA and CBPO they are trying to offer to them first so they can try to get them to go the BPA route cause BPA is in greater need

Comment

• Stregth&honor
                      Stregth&honor commented
                      Editing a comment
                      BPA is always in greater need, and ok that’s good to know. I have an insight that academies are shut down again

• Stregth&honor
                      Stregth&honor commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I am calling the hiring center and no one is picking. I have been calling since Friday.

• ………… my phone is acting up
                    Last edited by Stregth&honor; 09-13-2021, 01:33 PM.

Comment

• They are starting back up in October, but there will be a lock down for all who attend

Comment

• merlin436
                        merlin436 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Role players, support staff, other agency personnel...FLETC has many people entering and exiting beyond CBP staff.

• merlin436
                        merlin436 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        A far as any "overtime" goes, I imagine that depends on what's claimed as overtime. Often, the agency's stock answer is to do what they want...and wait for the eventual lawsuit. Many times, NTEU prefers it that way as well...global settlements make a lot of undeserving folk happy.

• emtguy89
                        emtguy89 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        OPM regs strongly suggest you should be getting standby pay at the academy while locked down, or OT. Confirmed this with a lawyer from the PBA and a St Simons attorney who worked on the big 1811 Saturday OT lawsuit awhile back. He wants a $100k retainer though. Rumors are going around as to opening up October 1st, December 6th, or December 20th. There's been inquiries from the congressman who represents that area and from the media.

• merlin436
                        merlin436 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Good luck getting CBP to see it that way. This is the agency that went years milking the Saturday training angle, then spent nearly a decade pushing 6101 and other scheduling violations on thousands...and then paid those folk pennies on the dollar.

Both ended up as global settlements...as is the usual mindset of NTEU.

• Has anyone gotten any calls yet? Any updates out here? Been waiting almost 4 months for the final offer

Comment

• 19-05 here, still waiting for the poly. Can't believe it

Comment

• Turboboigti
                          Turboboigti commented
                          Editing a comment
                          My friends have similar announcements and they got calls for poly, hang in there.

• V_AntCBP
                          V_AntCBP commented
                          Editing a comment
                          its coming bro, a friend of my similar announcement just took a poly... he failed though, felt very bad for him...spent almost 3 yrs in process... but definitely 19-xx is going thru...

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4256 users online. 251 members and 4005 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X