300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ………………000000000000
    Last edited by newyorkmets2018; 07-16-2021, 03:27 PM.

Comment

• Does anyone know if the polygraph results from the BPA hiring process transfers over to CBPO? I successfully passed all the steps for BPA, with the exception of currently being in the BI. I'd rather go CBPO to hopefully stay closer to home. If the poly transfers over then all I'd need to do is the SI.

Comment

• ofcmom
        ofcmom commented
        Editing a comment
        As far as I know, only the Exam, PT & SI don’t transfer over. Everything else does.

• hopefulfedle
        hopefulfedle commented
        Editing a comment
        ofcmom Thank you. that means I only need to do the SI.

• how long do you have to wait for the rest of the process after you passed your poly?
      did poly the 16 (was told i passed)

edit: i do have an active clearance from military. would tat speed up.
      19-9 VRA if any of ure wondering
      Last edited by Leozhang6217; 07-18-2021, 05:50 PM.

Comment

• Meowman
        Meowman commented
        Editing a comment
        It took me two months to hear from my background investigator.

• I was found unsuitable at the beginning of this year during the BI due to a type of debt that I owed. I paid off the debt (less than $2k) and immediately reapplied. So far, everything has transferred over (Poly, SI, etc.). I am awaiting the new BI right now.

My question is...does anyone know if this will be acceptable to them? I know they will look at the unsuitable determination for 2 years and I'm wondering if I will have to wait longer to reapply?

Comment

• Dodger94
        Dodger94 commented
        Editing a comment
        What kind of debt did you owe? I have about that much in collections at the moment. Currently just waiting on the BI.

• 19-05 here, I have not heard anything in regards to our particular list number " 19-05". Hopefully August comes full of Big News. I'm still waiting for that POLY and DRUG test.

Comment

• JL05
        JL05 commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm 19-05 as well. I've been waiting since mid-2019 and nothing. I definitely hope in August things change.

• Just got off the phone with the hiring center. I competed all my requirements just currently waiting on the offer letter. But FLETC didn’t send out any academy dates yet, and the hiring center stated they don’t have a timeline on when the academy dates will be posted. So now another waiting game.

Comment

• ClearFuture
        ClearFuture commented
        Editing a comment
        had the same conversation 7 months ago...best to keep focus on current job and let the months roll by.

• Just got an email regarding fitness test. Anyone know how long I have to complete this?

Comment

• Lfreezy
        Lfreezy commented
        Editing a comment
        There should be instructions for giving them your availability. You’ll see then you need to take it within a week.

• Well...... got my fail handed to me out of the running, got the official word today. The guy who administered the examination said I was lying about destruction of intellectual property lol. Literally have no access to such material and have never done anything of the sort. All I can say is this is a real clown process, I wouldnt put all your hopes into this process. I am glad I applied and kept moving on with life like I never applied. Good luck everyone, not going to apply again.

Comment

• The guys on Delphi are saying that FOA is being suspended indefinitely because of an increase in COVID cases. Can anyone else confirm?

Comment

• spilker13
          spilker13 commented
          Editing a comment
          Classes are shutdown today. We haven’t heard any updates yet. Some agencies it sounds like are being sent home. CBP hasn’t said anything but they are testing classes that have unvaccinated people.

• Classes are shutdown today. We haven’t heard any updates yet. Some agencies it sounds like are being sent home. CBP hasn’t said anything but they are testing classes that have unvaccinated people.

Comment

• Originally posted by spilker13 View Post
          Classes are shutdown today. We haven’t heard any updates yet. Some agencies it sounds like are being sent home. CBP hasn’t said anything but they are testing classes that have unvaccinated people.
          Man...this is crazy. How far into the academy are you? I haven't seen any PR or Tweets regarding FLETC shutdowns. Actually, it's been very quiet and strange...
          Last edited by ClearFuture; 08-02-2021, 10:02 AM.

Comment

• We are class 552. Graduate August 11th (maybe)

Comment

• Originally posted by spilker13 View Post
              We are class 552. Graduate August 11th (maybe)
              So close! Other than dealing with covid bs, how has the academy been? How much PT/running (miles) on daily basis? Did you actually enjoy any of the training or was most of it just manageable? If so, what was your favorite part? Were the instructors pretty cool,hard asses, or mixed group?

Anyone else in the academy feel free to chime in as well!

Comment

• spilker13
                spilker13 commented
                Editing a comment
                Our class started in Harpers Ferry so it’s been very easy going. It’s a basic academy so it’s not made to be hard. Pay attention in class and it goes by pretty quick. PT is mostly on your own depending on your instructors for TRT. Some like to run and work out more than others.

• Is the CBP position available? I am trying to find it on USAJOBS but I don't see it.

Comment

• merlin436
                merlin436 commented
                Editing a comment
                These days the job openings usually occur early in the month and close after a few hundred applicants. Try looking on Sept. 01 at 12am.

• Currently at the FedEx hub in Memphis, TN looking for a swap to the south east ( NC, SC, or GA )...if interested send me a message

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4123 users online. 252 members and 3871 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X