Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone have info on all these Applicants that are over 40 being told they can’t EOD?

Comment

• merlin436
      merlin436 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm unsure of what you're looking for?

Every CBPO applicant, except those who are prior military, ages out at age 40. Every 12D covered position operates similarly. Most actually cut-off at age 37. Some, like CBP, often extend that number with age waivers to age 40.

• Why were they processing people that were older and was definitely gonna be over aged?

Comment

• Quick Question

Met with my investigator on 3/01/21,

I emailed my case manager on 3/02/21 for any insight on when the next academy date might be because I don't graduate until May/2022
      I was advised that my application has been moved to Cleared Applicant Pool on 02/24/21 and was referred to the Training and Scheduling Unit. When I called the hiring center, the individual told me that my BI needs to be cleared before I can move on.

So my question is how can I be cleared for training if my background is not fully complete?

currently at 63% still

Comment

• Anthonylauria5
        Anthonylauria5 commented
        Editing a comment
        How do you know who your case manager is? (Side note lol)

• Originally posted by stanford.west View Post
      Why were they processing people that were older and was definitely gonna be over aged?
      As long as the individual received the TSL prior to the age cutoff then they should be good to go. If they aren’t prior military (veterans do not have an age cutoff) and do not receive a TSL before age 40 (CBP) then they will be unable to obtain a covered LE position..
      “Right now I'm having amnesia and déjà vu at the same time. I think I've forgotten this before.” - Steven Wright

US Army MP (95B) 1992-1997
      DOJ Agent/ DHS Officer 1997 to Present

Comment

• stanford.west
        stanford.west commented
        Editing a comment
        That’s funny cause I received a eod prior to 40 and I’m currently sitting on paused eod three days out.

• My EOD date is May 15th for class 569 and academy date is June 1. Does anyone know what class is currently in the academy and should I still be planning on my EOD date if the academy gets pushed back or would the EOD date also get pushed back? I’m trying to figure out if I should plan on staying at my current job longer and also if I should plan on looking into an extended stay near my port If my academy is pushed back but the EOD date is still good.

Comment

• V_AntCBP
        V_AntCBP commented
        Editing a comment
        Call your training supervisor, he she will be able to tell you exactly what you need to know. You can confirm your eod then put in 2 weeks notice on May 1st or something, To my understanding, eod will not be pushed back. You will be sworn in, complete your pre Academy, then wait for Fletc training. Most likely,569 will not go on Jun 1st. Like i said,, call your POC, info should be on final offer letter. Good luck

• Buffalo_17
        Buffalo_17 commented
        Editing a comment
        V_AntCBP thank you.

• Any EOD calls lately? I just got rescheduled medical done on Monday because it expired after being in the process since nov 2018. And the same day I got the call for my drug test. Which I did the very next day. Tuesday on the 13th

Comment

• Originally posted by stanford.west View Post
        Why were they processing people that were older and was definitely gonna be over aged?
        Veterans are given age waivers.

Comment

• Maddoxthe13th cbpo or bpa? Cbp has not given final offer calls since November, but BP is.

Comment

• Gabriellakfeldt
            Gabriellakfeldt commented
            Editing a comment
            There’s people in the Facebook group who’ve been waiting months for the drug test!

• NYBseBall89
            NYBseBall89 commented
            Editing a comment
            Do you mind if I ask what facebook group? Would like to be able to gather more information as it becomes available. Thank you!

• Gabriellakfeldt
            Gabriellakfeldt commented
            Editing a comment
            NYBseBall89 search up Cbp hiring process on Facebook. It has a few thousand members. It has WAY more info on there than the forum

• NYBseBall89
            NYBseBall89 commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks I found it!

• Anyone else see their application gone from CASS?

I emailed my BI just to check and he says my app is still active but I still can’t see it’s status anywhere.

Comment

• britt93
            britt93 commented
            Editing a comment
            Did you check the applicant portal?

• Currently at Memphis FedEx Hub. Looking to swap for NC, SC, or GA (Only)....Sat/Sun off and night diff. If your interested. No flights...im from the NC just trying to get near home.

Comment

• Anyone heard anything about polygraph scheduling? Anyone got his/her polygraph scheduled recently? Just checking to see if the light is at the end of the tunnel anytime soon, I mean I am working with TSA right now and getting hands on experience at the airport during my rotation but I would love to get myself with CBP and get that paygrade scale bump up. Anyways I hope everyone is staying safe out there!!.

Comment

• T0827
              T0827 commented
              Editing a comment
              Was told I was on standby for a polygraph and that they would advise when it would be scheduled, but now they said a PSI must be done before the poly. That it is something new in the hiring process.

• Originally posted by GilE1788 View Post
            Anyone heard anything about polygraph scheduling? Anyone got his/her polygraph scheduled recently? Just checking to see if the light is at the end of the tunnel anytime soon, I mean I am working with TSA right now and getting hands on experience at the airport during my rotation but I would love to get myself with CBP and get that paygrade scale bump up. Anyways I hope everyone is staying safe out there!!.
            I completed everything, except Poly ,background and 2nd PFT. took drugs test a few months ago and schedule for poly next month.

Comment

• Completed drug test. Now just waiting on background.

Comment

• Been waiting since 12/18/2020 to get the call for FLETC... probly another 2 - 3 months my guess.
                First applied in 12/19/2018 lol
                Last edited by Amdre2117; 04-22-2021, 04:26 PM.

Comment

• How many classes are they EOD a month now? They are still waiting for the list for June ? How big are the class size ? My medical expired after being in for two years and I have to redo it. Did anyone have to redo the background or polygraph?

Comment

• m4rk567
                    m4rk567 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Polygraph redo after 2 years.
                    Background is done every 5 years.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5418 users online. 315 members and 5103 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X