Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USA JOBS website already has the Customs and Border Protection Officer Vacancy Announcement open for the GS5,7,9 and VRA. However I don't see the icon for the vacancy announcement on the Mobile Application CBP JOBS. So just proceed to USA JOBS website and apply to the appropriate vacancy announcement. Please be reminded that there is a stated limit to the number of applications they will accept before closing.

Comment

• The CBP JOBS Mobile application is now showing the different icons that represent the specific Customs and Border Protection Officer vacancy announcements posted in USA JOBS website.
      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• Anyone have any updates on Fletc? I’m 19-8 cleared since Oct 2020

Comment

• Colt1989
          Colt1989 commented
          Editing a comment
          I cleared sometime in late August. Got my EOD in early November. I have heard fletc dates are being pushed back but I’m not sure if that affects your EOD

• Ramos11
          Ramos11 commented
          Editing a comment
          I spoke with one of the people yesterday that call with the final offers, she let me know that they are still waiting on Headquarters on the future dates. She said that they don't have dates for June yet and as soon as they get the lists of the hundreds of applicants the six of them will be calling immediately.

• thelonelybum
          thelonelybum commented
          Editing a comment
          what're you curious about with fletc? I'm currently here

• Tydaddy
          Tydaddy commented
          Editing a comment
          19-8 here. Initial EOD was 12/14. Got called in the second week of October and told it was delayed until 6/21. I email every 6 weeks or so to see if they have any info. Every time I'm told 6/21 is accurate - pending covid. I've sold my house. Close on a new one near Alex Bay next week. Fingers crossed I dont get screwed again.

• StevenMal, dang that's all I need to see to not get my hopes up for this year.

Comment

• Anyone here class 565

Comment

• When did you get cleared for hire & receive “the call”. What EOD date did you get?

Comment

• I was 569 now I’m 565. I got cleared may 2020

Comment

• What are my options? I am 50% complete, awaiting polygraph, BI etc. I applied May 2019 and have not made any progress/received any communication in just about 18 months.

Comment

• StevenMal
                  StevenMal commented
                  Editing a comment
                  19-4 here. Applied 1/19/19 and been waiting for poly since 3/19/19. You can contact CBP but more than likely they are just going to say expect longer wait times since the pandemic and that they don’t know when your polygraph appointment will be.

• I applied Jan 2019 and I'm still waiting for my poly.
                CBPO 19-4 - Switched to 19-8

CASS APP-50%
                EQIP - Completed
                Medical Exam - Completed
                Structured Interview - Completed
                Fitness Test - Completed
                Polygraph - TBD

Comment

• natural
                  natural commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Greetings. If you could send me a PM I can hopefully offer some assistance.

• thelonelybum
                  thelonelybum commented
                  Editing a comment
                  dang you're still waiting?

• standtheman
                  standtheman commented
                  Editing a comment
                  natural , corsair. im still waiting as well.. =.= been waiting more than 2 years already...
                  I saw that fonzi7979 already had his poly. wondering how he did

• Miss Fearless
                  Miss Fearless commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Same here, I applied in July 2019... still waiting on my BI conclusion, Poly and Drug Test

• Redundant Post.Sorry.
                Last edited by natural; 03-07-2021, 08:37 PM.

Comment

• I've been away from this since I EODed, but figured I'd pop in to help anyone with questions since that's what some trainees did for me when I was in the process.

I applied in Dec 2017, waited for poly starting March 2018, did my poly in Aug 2019, got the job offer in March 2020, EOD Sept 2020.

You can see there was a lot of waiting around.

Originally class 552 but with covid I was pushed around and they started moving people around in classes for those that wanted to go vs those that wanted to stay to get the vaccine. Currently class 547 at fletc.

Comment

• OutofRoll
                    OutofRoll commented
                    Editing a comment
                    any word if they are going to go back to normal operations down there in GA.

• thelonelybum
                    thelonelybum commented
                    Editing a comment
                    what do you mean my normal operation? classes started again with 48 students again.

• StevenMal
                    StevenMal commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I’m 2 Years and 2 months in so hopefully I get poly soon

• OutofRoll
                    OutofRoll commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Normal meaning getting ready to go off campus/ them giving them vaccines to go on and off base
                    No one wants to stay on campus all day.

• Anyone have a Florida port that wants to swap for JFK ? GL9 ? Or gs9

Comment

• Anyone here Have JFK EOD April 26? And Or Class 565

Comment

• Haven't been here in awhile, so waiting until March 2022 to reapply

Comment

• Four pre-academy trainees from my port have been sent to Harper's Ferry and to FLETC. It is going to be a waiting game to get into the academy and which place they go to if the trainee has been vaccinated or not. The waiting game sucks, but hopefully everyone will hear something soon.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6928 users online. 374 members and 6554 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X