Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any updates on FLETC ??? Are classes still up and running? Has anyone dates been pushed back???

Comment

• Klumper23
      Klumper23 commented
      Editing a comment
      Im supposed to be in 556 and from what I'm hearing it sounds like I will go to FLETC around june, but the classes that are there are still going strong.

• Jr90037
      Jr90037 commented
      Editing a comment
      I’m eod July 22

• I forgot I applied to this role in May of 2019 - logged into the application tracker and still 50% awaiting a polygraph LOL

Comment

• [@es90QUOTE=Cassie18;n6963373]Do all new applicants go to Glynco? If so, why don’t any go to Charleston?[/QUOTE]

Comment

• merlin436
        merlin436 commented
        Editing a comment
        There's no infrastructure in Charleston to do OFO basic.

There's also no current need.

• Klumper23
        Klumper23 commented
        Editing a comment
        Im hearing talk about opening up Charleston and harpers ferry for the first 50 days then off to Glynco.

• Klumper23
        Klumper23 commented
        Editing a comment
        new classes are being sent to Harpers Ferry, WV and Charleston, SC for the first 50 days of training. Other new classes are being sent to Glynco as well. The classes at Harpers Ferry are for fully vaccinated people only.

• Sorry but whats OFO?

Comment

• V_AntCBP
        V_AntCBP commented
        Editing a comment
        Office of Field Operation...

• Anyone know a time frame between poly and background investigation? Got the email saying I passed my poly.

Thanks!
      https://forum.officer.com/core/smili...s/confused.pnghttps://forum.officer.com/core/smili...s/confused.pnghttps://forum.officer.com/core/smili...s/confused.png

Comment

• So here is a scenario I did not expect to encounter. My mother in law was not born here and did enter the country illegally. However, she is a full blown citizen and has been here for over 30 years. Their question is she entered without inspection and I did not disclose it. I didn’t even know tbh. Will this be my downfall?
        Last edited by gmen0587; 02-20-2021, 10:59 AM.

Comment

• natural
          natural commented
          Editing a comment
          I would highly encourage you to immediately (ASAP) contact your background investigator and provide that information to you investigator. The investigator would definitely want to know from you why you did not divulge that information. Just be honest.

• Originally posted by gmen0587 View Post
        So here is a scenario I did not expect to encounter. My mother in law was not born here and did enter the country illegally. However, she is a full blown citizen and has been here for over 30 years. Their question is she entered without inspection and I did not disclose it. I didn’t even think of it tbh. Will this be my downfall?
        That’s going to be a BIG problem.
        “Right now I'm having amnesia and déjà vu at the same time. I think I've forgotten this before.” - Steven Wright

US Army MP (95B) 1992-1997
        DOJ Agent/ DHS Officer 1997 to Present

Comment

• Who has everyone been reaching out to find their poly status as to when will you be scheduled?

Comment

• Anthonylauria5
            Anthonylauria5 commented
            Editing a comment
            I never reached out for mine. Juat played the waiting game.

• V_AntCBP
            V_AntCBP commented
            Editing a comment
            Reach out to ICAD but you WILL get an automatic responds...lol wait--be patient-- they are working on your file-when it your turn, you will be contacted. Keep checking your email including spams... @mmtthews i got it so many times I even remember most of it...

• I passed the interview last January in 2020 and was told it would be months before hearing back. Then covid happened and things slowed down. I still haven't heard back about the background or the polygraph. Was I forgotten? Or is anyone who applied around the same time experiencing the same thing?

Comment

• sadboy
            sadboy commented
            Editing a comment
            Nevermind. I looked back 1 page and read others experience after posting this haha

• Tyln
            Tyln commented
            Editing a comment
            I passed the interview January 8th 2020 and i just got the poly scheduled for February 6th... and im 20-2 in CA

• StevenMal
            StevenMal commented
            Editing a comment
            Bro I’m 19-4. Passed the interview 3/2019. I’m over two years on my application and still waiting

• JL05
            JL05 commented
            Editing a comment
            Passed interview 5/2019.... still waiting as well.

• Anyone else having issues applying to the recent (02-01-2021) posting? When I am redirected to Usa staffing, I receive an error message each time.

Comment

• Bidstar
            Bidstar commented
            Editing a comment
            I had the same issue as well ended up missing the announcement I tried for a few hours and nothing, hopefully is fixed in the March announcement.

• My EOD was suppose to be in December.
          got a call in October and EOD changed to April.
          Anyone got any news on EOD being pushed back past April?

Comment

• Teyraen92!
            Teyraen92! commented
            Editing a comment
            Same boat. Got pushed to April 27th.
            What port did you get?

• stanford.west
            stanford.west commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes. Same here. Can’t wait

• Here is my estimated timeline:

19-1 - General Announcement for CBP

11/2018 - First applied.
          04/2019 - SI Passed.
          12/2019 - Medical cleared with follow up.
          12/2020 - Polygraph appointment.
          01/2021 - Polygraph passed & Re-submitting EQIP.
          02/2021 - Finger printing.

At this point with Covid, I do not expect an EOD until 2022.

Comment

• StevenMal
            StevenMal commented
            Editing a comment
            Awesome 19-4 applied 1/2019 so hopefully my turn is soon. What region are you from if I may ask

• NYC201812
            NYC201812 commented
            Editing a comment
            Northeast, NYC it's been a long wait but there is nothing we can do but be patient. I definitely do not recommend visiting this forum too often, keep your mind focused on something else in the mean time.

• Any one take or hear anything about the drug test portion? How long did it take to get you scheduled ?

Comment

• m4rk567
            m4rk567 commented
            Editing a comment
            For those w provisional clearance it will be around the time of polygraph and for those that didn't qualify or select provisional clearance it is normally once the BI is complete.

• dangerr101
            dangerr101 commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you. What i meant was how long is it taking to get scheduled for it? Few weeks, months?

• Dgabriel627
            Dgabriel627 commented
            Editing a comment
            It took me about 3 weeks from when my background cleared to be scheduled for the test. Then it took over two months for me to get the call once I passed the drug test.
            Last edited by Dgabriel627; 02-08-2021, 09:50 AM.

• Is it me or has this thread gotten really quiet lately?
          CBP 20-01 JFK
          Applied 11/2019
          Medical 12/2019
          SI 12/2019
          PAT 12/2019
          Poly
          BI
          DT
          EOD

Comment

• Has anyone
            submitted a poly waiver?
            If so what steps followed after the waiver submission?

Comment

• JordanB
              JordanB commented
              Editing a comment
              @Spiny i submitted in December and then they scheduled me for a security interview in February.
              But that was the last I heard from them.

• JordanB
              JordanB commented
              Editing a comment
              @Spiny i submitted in December and then they scheduled me for a security interview in February.
              But that was the last I heard from them.

• SpinyNorman83
              SpinyNorman83 commented
              Editing a comment
              It was frustrating I met all the criteria and they still denied me a polygraph wavier. The security office at my prior government agency tried to call them to ask them what the issue was. They never answered the phone so I took the polygraph and passed.

• JordanB
              JordanB commented
              Editing a comment
              Glad you passed
              Idk why they gave you such a hard time! Was it a DHS polygraph?

I know they not denying a DHS poly! LoL somebody getting screamed on if they do lol

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5131 users online. 285 members and 4846 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X