Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the heck? They haven’t contact me yet.

Comment

• carare_ina
      carare_ina commented
      Editing a comment
      I am in Washington as well, still waiting for my Polygraph. For how long are you waiting?

• Deleted....
    Last edited by Yshaban; 04-16-2021, 11:17 AM.

Comment

• Yshaban
      Yshaban commented
      Editing a comment
      Good luck fonzi let me know how it goes as well

• Redwings1993
      Redwings1993 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep, and they don’t care if you are VRA too. Did many years in the service WITH an honorable discharge? Doesn’t matter, we think you are hiding a foreign national..... go chase better LEO careers, I’m happy I got booted, found out OFO is nothing but mundane. Great money, sure, but to each of their own. Better going with agencies that do real LEO work, do on Delphi forums and read on current officers who do nothing but bash their job and expose bad management who prevents them from doing their job. But.....to each of their own again. Take the poly with a grain of salt, if you pass congrats honestly and great job on the patience. If you fail, pursue better options.

• Yshaban
      Yshaban commented
      Editing a comment
      Deleted....
      Last edited by Yshaban; 04-16-2021, 11:17 AM.

• merlin436
      merlin436 commented
      Editing a comment
      @Redwings1993

Not that I disagree entirely on much of what you wrote...but plenty of the current naysayers, OFO bashers and general negativists on Delphi are not currently CBPOs, some have never been CBPOs and while they're quick to put themselves out as subject matter experts on all things CBP, many are simply full of shift.

Caveat Lector.

• Duplicate deleted
    Last edited by fonzi7979; 12-29-2020, 06:08 PM.

Comment

• 19-10 switched 20-1 then 20-6
      Here is my timeline
      Exam 07/2019
      Fitness Test completed 11/2019
      SI completed 12/2019
      Medical completed 12/2019
      Polygraph 12/2020

Comment

• Yshaban
        Yshaban commented
        Editing a comment
        did you get back any news about your poly?

• AM92
        AM92 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, got the news and green check in the app the very next day

• Yshaban
        Yshaban commented
        Editing a comment
        Glad to hear at least someone with positive news regarding the poly, congrats.

• As any lone been given a EOD in the last month? And what locations are they offering?

Comment

• Is the academy going as scheduled? My initial EOD was 11/9 and was pushed backed to3/29.I noticed the 100% completion for my application dropped to 88%.

Comment

• SpinyNorman83
          SpinyNorman83 commented
          Editing a comment
          The academy size classes are dropping from 48 to 24 because of Covid. My class has only experienced a week setback once arriving at FLETC. We made up most of those training days from working the holidays.

• Any word on anyone getting the call? Seems strangely quiet. I’m 19-7 and passed my polygraph in November in Seattle Wa.

Comment

• SpinyNorman83
          SpinyNorman83 commented
          Editing a comment
          Be patient as CBP is trying to work through the downsizing of the classes is going to push everything to the right a bit further than expected. Covid has thrown a wrench into the entire process.

• Okay so here’s my 19-2 timeline.
        *November-14-2018=eqip passed
        *11-27-18=fitness passed
        *12-04-18= Structured interview passed
        *11-5-20=POLYGRAPH PASSED. Took it in one try.
        *12-7-20=Met with investigator in person after redoing my eqip
        *12-31-20=passed background investigation/ got the green check.

super long process. Super tough waiting. I currently have been with tsa for 3 years and 3 months. 25 y.o. No college. Tsa was my first job. Be patient you all. Good luck. Please don’t overthink either.

Comment

• fonzi7979
          fonzi7979 commented
          Editing a comment
          Congrats to you and thank you for sharing your timeline I am also in 19-2 announcement. I am getting there slowly but surely in do time. Did you receive provisional? Keep us posted.

• Maddoxthe13th
          Maddoxthe13th commented
          Editing a comment
          No provisional. I wish. I’d leave tomorrow morning. Not that I hate my tsa job but I’m really excited for this new one. But I will keep you guys posted

• Screen Shot 2021-01-08 at 10.13.28 AM.png

I am now starting make the uniformed sections of this blog aware of a resource for those who are looking at potential career broadening opportunities later on down the road (many uniformed officers make the switch to criminal investigations & make great 1811s due to their experience). The average starting age for 1811s usually hovers in the early 30s & for most, it is their second LEO job. Additionally, uniformed fed LEOs get to keep their retirement years, TSP contributions & often receive higher starting pay bands. I hope this is useful to everyone on this forum:

I run an online site that relates to all things "1811." It includes agency profiles, hiring advice, article links and videos pertaining to the Special Agent profession.

www.specialagents.org OR Type "Special Agents Blog" into Google

I currently have agency profiles for HSI, DEA, FBI, ATF, Secret Service, DSS, IRS CI, USPIS, NCIS and now OSI.

My goal is for this website to be a great resources for current, past and future special agents. Content suggestions (ie articles, links, books) are ALWAYS welcome as providing a central repository is the intended goal.

I wish the best to my fellow law enforcement officers; be proud of your service.
        Last edited by specialagentblog; 01-08-2021, 01:00 PM.

Comment

• Ok I started my journey with my VRA 19-6 in March 2019
          Examination test : 4-13-19 and passed it 4-15-19
          Eqip: 5-20-19 submitted
          Fitness Exam : 5-30-19
          Medical exam : 5-29-19
          Structured Interview : 6-18-19 completed and passed

I then found out I had a thyroid issue and after getting Dr approved signed I was rejected on 10-28-19.
          My level were by that time back to normal soooo I reapplied to on 11-5-19 for VRA 20-2, because I had just been rejected my previous exams were still valid and I continued where I left off.

Polygraph; 4-27-20 canceled / 7-16-20 canceled , 7-31-20 completed and passed that following Monday
          BI: passed 11-16-20
          Drug : 11-19-20 passed on 12-4-20

I have been referred over to scheduling and training and im awaiting and offer but do to changes at FLETC it might take a while but im 22 months into this and theres nothing gonna stop me .
          Be patient everyone and good luck

Comment

• SpinyNorman83
            SpinyNorman83 commented
            Editing a comment
            I also have a thyroid problem, but you will be ok when you eventually get here and hopefully you thyroid will stabilize.

• Ramos11
            Ramos11 commented
            Editing a comment
            Yea I got it stable now it just took a few months but once I applied to 20-2 I was good to go , thanks for the support!!

• StevenMal
            StevenMal commented
            Editing a comment
            19-4 here. Applied 1/19/2019 still waiting for polygraph patiently

• Any word if FLETC has started up again

Comment

• SpinyNorman83
            SpinyNorman83 commented
            Editing a comment
            FLETC hasn't stopped training since the weeklong shutdown in November. Due to the recent increase of positive COVID tests, I am sure future incoming classes are being pushed to the right until the cases decrease.

• Ramos11
            Ramos11 commented
            Editing a comment
            Gotcha thanks

• Can anybody confirm if FLETC partake in the post 911 bill? When I checked the listed of training facilities it states they no longer deem it as a credible training facility? Any military members currently at FLETC or recently finished FLETC can shed some light? Thank you in advance for all of your insight.

Comment

• SpinyNorman83
            SpinyNorman83 commented
            Editing a comment
            I wouldn't use your Post 9/11 on the training here and use it towards a degree. I don't want you to waste 4-5 months of your post 9/11 when you can use it to a college degree, masters degree, or even a doctorate.

• kc1m@
            [email protected] commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes, you can use the OJT benefit for up to the first 12 months on the job with CBP.

• I have my BAS and MA degrees already. I’m in the reserves and I plan on staying another 10 to get the retirement. I’m relocating to Calexico, CA and if you want to live decent you are forced to buy a home. Even going in at a GS9 it would help to have some of my mortgage taken care of, especially at a tax free rate. That was my thought process I’m asking and I also have 33 months of vendors remaining.

Comment

• Benefits**

Comment

• DELETED post
              Last edited by odsoli20; 01-14-2021, 05:07 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6861 users online. 371 members and 6490 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X