Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was scheduled a Poly in MA in OCT. They are starting to schedule people slowly.

Comment

• fonzi7979
      fonzi7979 commented
      Editing a comment
      Miguellic thanks for sharing good luck to you. What announcement are you in? I am in 19-2 for JFK hopefully I will get scheduled too.

• Mauri Bustillos
      Mauri Bustillos commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice! Good luck bro! Im still waiting for mine this is my second time going thru the hiring process with CBP i tried in 2017 and failed the polygraph smh, but im now waiting for my polygraph again i feel like i have a higher chance passing this time even tho i didnt lie or have anything to hide they had these govt contractors doing the polygraphs and failed alot of good candidates im already a cop in Atlanta smh i hope i pass this time. How long did u wait for them to schedule you?? Miguellic

• jjsince97 Nice what announcement are you in?

Comment

• jjsince97
      jjsince97 commented
      Editing a comment
      19-6 , applied last year april

• I recently got the green check mark for passing background check. Does anyone know how long after clearing background it takes to be contacted / scheduled for the drug test? I think before coronavirus times it was about a month, but I figure the virus is going to make it take longer.

Comment

• Dgabriel627
      Dgabriel627 commented
      Editing a comment
      It took me a couple of weeks and then you have to wait again for the call. I cleared the drug test in the beginning of last month and I am now waiting for the EOD call

• lacpddpoi
      lacpddpoi commented
      Editing a comment
      I just got the call today to schedule DT for later this week. I'm so glad the process is still moving forward. Then I just have to wait for the next call

• Angelcaro
      Angelcaro commented
      Editing a comment
      Took me a month you almost done !

• Dgabriel627
      Dgabriel627 commented
      Editing a comment
      That's the crazy thing about this whole process everyone's experience is different. I think the best thing you get from it is learning how to be patient.

• After poly does the examiner tell you whether you passed or failed? How long after passing poly did you hear from an investigator?

Comment

• lacpddpoi
      lacpddpoi commented
      Editing a comment
      When I did my polygraph the examiner said something like "Everything looks good to me. Quality Control has the final say though" and within a week I received an email saying I passed poly. A month later I was called by an investigator.

• Mike_lowrey
      Mike_lowrey commented
      Editing a comment
      Ok, the examiner told me the same thing. Hopefully I get official email. How soon do you remember it updating on the APP?

• Angelcaro
      Angelcaro commented
      Editing a comment
      It varies some people say a week. Mine took couple days

• Deleted....
    Last edited by Mike_lowrey; 09-29-2020, 03:51 AM.

Comment

• @ all applicants from announcement 19-2. I am wondering if anyone has been scheduled for the polygraph exam lately.

Comment

• standtheman
        standtheman commented
        Editing a comment
        still waiting as well. I have been talking with recruiter in SFO. He saying that they do background check on your before your poly...

• fonzi7979
        fonzi7979 commented
        Editing a comment
        standtheman thanks for the update. I heard that it is simultaneously. Hopefully scheduling for the polygraph exam moves along.

• K-9Unit
        K-9Unit commented
        Editing a comment
        I am 19-2....Just took the poly this week

• fonzi7979
        fonzi7979 commented
        Editing a comment
        K-9Unit thanks for sharing with us on the forum so there is light at the end of this process even for announcement 19-2. Good luck and keep us posted.

• Originally posted by fonzi7979 View Post
      thanks for sharing looks like it’s going to be a long wait. Just been reading on the forum and amazing to see announcements in 2019 Calendar year are being scheduled and etc. I guess it is what it is.
      Is there a criteria for polygraph scheduling, because I see people from late 2019 announcements and early 2020 having their polygraph scheduled and even get through the entire process before other people. Or probably it does not matter but anyway it is a long wait.

Comment

• fonzi7979
        fonzi7979 commented
        Editing a comment
        That’s a good question. I do not know all I know is that in 2018 with the government shutdown may have put many of us on the back burner then the pandemic. I guess like you said it’s going to be a long wait for some of us. I was hoping to see anyone in 19-2 being scheduled but I guess it is what it is.

• Class Dates tentative for FLETC up to class 555, dates came out yesterday

Comment

• Buffalo_17
        Buffalo_17 commented
        Editing a comment
        Do you know what the start date is for 555? Also where do you find the tentative dates when they come out

• thelonelybum
        thelonelybum commented
        Editing a comment
        tentative for 555 is travel day 2/28/2021 then quarantine for 10 days then class starts 3/10/2021

• 210CBPO
        210CBPO commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi there, how about tentative date for class 542?

• Klumper23
        Klumper23 commented
        Editing a comment
        542 I think is 12/25/2020

• Off topic, but working for USPS, is that considered federal service? If so, will time be transferable like working for TSA?
      CBP 20-01 JFK
      Applied 11/2019
      Medical 12/2019
      SI 12/2019
      PAT 12/2019
      Poly
      BI
      DT
      EOD

Comment

• So who has the newly released class dates, hit me up; I need to have some peace of mind...

Comment

• thelonelybum
          thelonelybum commented
          Editing a comment
          your port should have the info

• Same if anyone has info on 560 let me know please

Comment

• I been waiting for my polygraph since January this is my second time going thru the hiring process with CBP failed the polygraph first time I didn’t lie nor do i have anything to hide, but the examiner failed me i was told my a CBP supervisor that they had these govt contractors and they were failing a lot of good candidates like myself im already a police officer, clean background, bachelors, spanish, law enforcement experience, yet they failed me. Here i am in the process again waiting for my polygraph how long have you guys been waiting for the poly?? Last time i applied direct hire and it took 7 months this time i applied regular and its taking a while.

Comment

• Mauri Bustillos
            Editing a comment
            V_AntCBP thanks for the feedback bro i will keep being patient and staying positive throughout this waiting period. Thanks for the encouraging words i feel positive that i will pass this time. Are u on FB messenger?? When do u start FLETC?? U have your EOD yet??

• Redwings1993
            Redwings1993 commented
            Editing a comment
            I’ve been waiting for the poly since 6/2019, we just got to be patient. There’s tons of applicants who applied after me who are completely done and I’m also VRA. It is what it is.
            But I’ve also first applied back in Aug 2017 but failed medical first time around. I picked Detroit for poly location.

• V_AntCBP
            V_AntCBP commented
            Editing a comment
            Mauri Bustillos im already done with process..been waiting for fletc since forever ago...lol.....if you need anything, you can pm on here....

• StevenMal
            StevenMal commented
            Editing a comment
            Currently waiting since 6/2019 // Its been stressful haha but it’s coming soon.

• Passed my polygraph. Now comes the wait for a background investigator to contact me.

Comment

• Mike_lowrey
            Mike_lowrey commented
            Editing a comment
            Best of wishes fonzi7979, I know you've been waiting quite some time.

• Mike_lowrey
            Mike_lowrey commented
            Editing a comment
            @mauri bustillos, CBP has a 70%+ polygraph failure rate. Although CBP receives the most applicants for Fed LE, its just as hard to get into as USSS & the FBI because of the DHS CBP polygraph. The polygraph was implemented due to the Anti Border Corruption Act of 2010. 2 of every 3 fail it. Best wishes to you.

• m4rk567
            m4rk567 commented
            Editing a comment
            Congratulations!!

• Mike_lowrey
            Mike_lowrey commented
            Editing a comment
            m4rk567 thank you

• poly in 13 days!!!! lmao

Comment

• fonzi7979
            fonzi7979 commented
            Editing a comment
            Congrats and good luck.

• Mauri Bustillos
            Editing a comment
            I been waiting for my polygraph since January this is my second time going thru the hiring process with CBP failed the polygraph first time I didn’t lie nor do i have anything to hide, but the examiner failed me i was told my a CBP supervisor that they had these govt contractors and they were failing a lot of good candidates like myself im already a police officer, clean background, bachelors, spanish, law enforcement experience, yet they failed me. Here i am in the process again waiting for my polygraph how long have you guys been waiting for the poly?? Last time i applied direct hire and it took 7 months this time i applied regular and its taking a while jjsince97

• Mike_lowrey
            Mike_lowrey commented
            Editing a comment
            Best wishes jjsince97. where are you processing out of?

• UPDATE ON EOD!!! MUST READ.

I am class 562 and my original EOD was 11/13/20

Today I got a call from Recruiting Division that EOD are getting pushed back to be aligned with your academy dates.

Apparently a lot of people have been in the POE for months getting paid to do nothing and when they get to FLETC, they quit!

HQ made the decision to pushed back ALL EOD dates past 10/19/2020.

I was given a new EOD of 4/5/2021 with FLETC 4/19/21 to 9/9/21

I pushed back and told them they need to get me something since I literally today put in my 30 day notice with my current job.

They got me into the 10/19/20 EOD and FLETC 3/29/21. I am not sure what my new class will be but I will update everyone once I get the email from Recruiting Division.

Be aware for those who EOD after 10/19/20. They are calling you to push back the EOD dates to align with your new FLETC dates so you are at your POE for 2 weeks then you report to Glynco, GA.
          Last edited by Manonfire6666; 10-01-2020, 09:36 PM.

Comment

• Houston713
            Houston713 commented
            Editing a comment
            Damn..I’m class 570 so I can only imagine how far back I’ll be pushed back smh

• SpcCain
            SpcCain commented
            Editing a comment
            Damn!! I've been in the process since 2018. I'm literally just waiting on my final offer. I'm praying they offer it to me now with a future EOD date opposed to not hearing a thing for the next 6 months.

• m4rk567
            m4rk567 commented
            Editing a comment
            SpcCain same here...

• QueenBlue07
            QueenBlue07 commented
            Editing a comment
            eod 11/23 havent heard anything from anyone yet

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6342 users online. 338 members and 6004 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X