Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know if you applied to the regular announcement and direct hire using two different locations for the polygraph if that helps any as far as doing the polygraph with two locations? Thanks

Comment

• does the process go in a specific order or does it vary... i recently finished my SI and passsed, didnt have to do a pre poly interview, and now it says drug test pending
      NYPD Exam #4320

List number 8**
      APD:Completed
      Medical:Passed
      Oral psych: Passed
      Written psych:Passed
      BI: Approved
      JST:Passed 2:50
      Mini-Med: August 25th, 3PM
      GOT THE CALL :

Comment

• V_AntCBP
        V_AntCBP commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes it does go in order unless you are approved for provisional clear. After SI, you should take polygraph next. Then background and drug test before receiving offer call. if you are approved for provisional, after poly, you would receive drug then offer call while your background is being worked on, Don't worry about Pending or In Progress status. Its either completed (green) or not completed. Anthonylauria5
        Last edited by V_AntCBP; 09-01-2020, 01:45 PM.

• Originally posted by Maggie718 View Post
      Same here @50% waiting on that poly- 19-3 though. This waiting game sucks.
      Feels like we run quick through everything and reach to pass SI but then after the long waiting gaming, sometimes it is like forget about it and that we once applied for this position.

Comment

• Maggie718
        Maggie718 commented
        Editing a comment
        I know, I sometimes forget I even applied :/

• This process is a joke, by the time we see any results around here it will be 2022

Comment

• Has anyone experienced lately when you sign into the mobile job application and receive a message that your application is no longer active or does not match your email address on file.

Comment

• Cassie18
          Cassie18 commented
          Editing a comment
          It may be in the middle of updating new information

• Maggie718
          Maggie718 commented
          Editing a comment
          I don’t get that message but it’s been months where I don’t get the security code to confirm my log in. Not sure if that’s normal or even safe.

• fonzi7979
          fonzi7979 commented
          Editing a comment
          It was a bit concerning after waiting so long to get this far in this long process to see a message like that. It was a glitch. Maggie718 you are good it’s recognizing your device therefore no need for security code. Good luck to all with this long process.

• Maggie718
          Maggie718 commented
          Editing a comment
          Makes sense thanks!!

• Here's an idea that MIGHT work. Apply for another Federal Agency, I guarantee you might get a poly before you do at CBP, the way it's backed up. Then request a waiver by sending in your Reciprocity request and you may jump the line in front those waiting to be scheduled for a poly with CBP, and go straight to Drug Screening. I applied to CBP and another agency. The other agency called me 2 months within application and i did my poly. While in background I sent in my Reciprocity and CBP accepted it. I got my call within 9 months of applying. All because, I believe I didn't have to wait for a poly date. I decided to go with CBP instead, it wasn't planned but it worked out that way.
        Last edited by Kevin1234; 09-02-2020, 10:06 PM.

Comment

• Showtime0811
          Showtime0811 commented
          Editing a comment
          Which agency?

• nonotnow
          nonotnow commented
          Editing a comment
          My issue with that is with CBP. I passed the poly with another agency and put in a request but cbp denied it cause they said the agency didn't respond. It had been less than 5 days. Now cbp wnt answer my emails when I send in the reciprocity form again.

• How do you know if they have already checked your credit?

Comment

• Maggie718
          Maggie718 commented
          Editing a comment
          I think this is the only thing that’s probably going to disqualify me. Credit score not too good :/

• V_AntCBP
          V_AntCBP commented
          Editing a comment
          Maggie718 ...they care about collections, bad debts, why aren't you paying them? Why are you behind? things like that... If you have those, try to settle, try to pay them off and have good explanation why.... gl

• Yongky Sunyoto
          Yongky Sunyoto commented
          Editing a comment
          V_AntCBP i still had 3 charge off account that i make a payment monthly, should i be worry?

• V_AntCBP
          V_AntCBP commented
          Editing a comment
          Yongky Sunyoto most of everyone has debts, but as long as you can show them that you are paying, you should be fine... they care about bad debts, default,

• Anyone know the POC for our HR department?

Comment

• V_AntCBP omg thank you!! Your the best!

Comment

• Originally posted by V_AntCBP View Post
            Maggie718 ...they care about collections, bad debts, why aren't you paying them? Why are you behind? things like that... If you have those, try to settle, try to pay them off and have good explanation why.... gl
            what is considered a good credit score to them though?

Comment

• Cassie18
              Cassie18 commented
              Editing a comment
              It’s not the score, they only look at if you have missed payments, delinquent accounts

• Welp, failed polygraph once again. Oh well, I’ll see y’all again in another 2 years! Goodluck to everyone

Comment

• fonzi7979
              fonzi7979 commented
              Editing a comment
              nhb_zoey thanks for sharing. Was this your first time taking the polygraph exam and you have waited well over 2 years to be scheduled. I am almost at the two year mark as well and still no date for the exam.

• nhb_zoey
              nhb_zoey commented
              Editing a comment
              @fonzi7969 nope, second. First one was to close to drug usage, now well over 5 years later, machine said I was still hiding stuff even though I haven’t don’t anything since (currently have a job with a clearance) oh well, I’ll try again later on I suppose. Yeah I applied July 2017 actually, just reapplied for another “port” when it because available on the job listing in 2018.

• Yshaban
              Yshaban commented
              Editing a comment
              May i ask what state you took your poly?

• Our Port has cancelled WSL and is making everyone, even us out of staters move to the area to report everyday until the academy. I’m class 552 and we have no date yet. So it could be up to 5 months before we even see GA.

anyone else in this boat?
            Last edited by bchalmers; 09-03-2020, 11:54 PM.

Comment

• Girlcarolina3
              Girlcarolina3 commented
              Editing a comment
              I have been reporting everyday to my port and never was given WSL. Not complaining because we are getting paid, but man we are ready for FLETC. There are a few of us in here hanging around trying to stay busy.

• V_AntCBP
              V_AntCBP commented
              Editing a comment
              which port are you at? bchalmers

• Tydaddy
              Tydaddy commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes. Alex Bay, class 567. I was given the option to stay home or move up there and report daily. My EOD is 12/14 - which I was told by the SMSS is set in stone.

• Hey how long after you cleared drug testing did you receive the email or the call for your EOD date? I’ve cleared everything in the process and I’m exempt from the second physical, as I’m in the Air Force. Thus, the app still displays I’m at 88%. The final offer says I haven’t completed all the requirements when everything has a green check mark. Just curious to know the timeframe for the call?

Also, do you think Fort Worth, Texas is a possibility as a location? I listed JFK initially, but I want nothing to do with the northeast.

Thank you in advance for all of your help.

Comment

• merlin436
              merlin436 commented
              Editing a comment
              Good luck in getting a Fort Worth offer, you'll probably need it.

• m4rk567
              m4rk567 commented
              Editing a comment
              The same here. 88% since mid August. Researching around, nobody can tell. Also, it seems that each case is different. Final offer seems to be a final review. If you are straight forward candidate without any type of flags, those seem to go faster. Some wait a month and others wait for months....

• Dgabriel627
              Dgabriel627 commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm in the same boat as you bud, I took my drug test at the end of July and cleared in early August. My guess is we won't hear anything soon because this is the last quarter of the year. Just gotta hurry up and wait I guess, but at least there's more than one of us stuck waiting for our final offer

• Leon0215
              Leon0215 commented
              Editing a comment
              same as ☝️, cleared on 88% on drug test since early august for JFK, and even cleared/ finished some of the flagged issue with the PSD OPR... on the boat drifting and waiting to dock

• Yea I took mine on August 27 and it updated in CASS on 9/1. But my application is stuck on 88% pending the final offer? I don’t get it. I guess it’s hurry up and wait again lol. I’ve read that people waited since January to get an EOD date 9 months out. Mind you this is pre Covid too.

Comment

• It was probably posted somewhere but what is this Pre-Security Interview about? Seems to be something new and not listed in the hiring plan. Anyone know? Is it just a new name for the poly?

Comment

• GilE1788
                GilE1788 commented
                Editing a comment
                it is usually done before or after your Structured interview, and yes it is related to your polygraph and background check. That is all I can tell you about.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5392 users online. 301 members and 5091 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X