Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone from Savannah, from 524, 525, 526, or 527 in Glynco atm???

Comment

• Background submitted to OPR this morning

Comment

• I reach out for information to see when will the poly start running in NYC. I will let you know if they answer me.

Comment

• Yshaban
          Yshaban commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks I emailed the exact same thing and they just gave me an automatic response been almost 2 weeks.

• danny121583
          danny121583 commented
          Editing a comment
          Are you emailing them at [email protected]? If not, that's where you must email them. They will not accept phone calls.

• Quick question Currently in process for GS-5 but already got qualified for GS-9. How come my 9 application does not show up on the app/site to track the progress?

Comment

• TsFost
          TsFost commented
          Editing a comment
          It'll show on their end. on yours you'll only see one of the apps

• Yshaban
          Yshaban commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh alright thanks!

• Just settled into my room at FLETC. I got lucky and was placed on the 3rd floor of my dorm so I get to use the stairs for some extra daily working out lololol.

For real though it's nice to be back here. Gonna be interesting to see how it goes with the covid stuff but hey it's only a short while for a great career.

Comment

• Ed1990
          Ed1990 commented
          Editing a comment
          Good luck and thanks for keeping us posted ✊

• KJB
          KJB commented
          Editing a comment
          My first trip to FLETC was in February. In one day I woke up to frost, then rain, then it was 85 with like 500% humidity a few hours later.

• Kevin1234
          Kevin1234 commented
          Editing a comment
          We played baseball and was hanging out tonight. Tomorrow the pool in the Taj opens up and it's 80's night at the dug out.

• Manonfire6666
          Manonfire6666 commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey, besides the list you posted of what you took to FLETC, is there anything else we should take that you can think of. I’m planning on driving once I get to go to FLETC.

• was reassigned to class 553 from 554, starting at step 4 for GS9. Anyone in class 553 to connect with?
        Last edited by thelonelybum; 08-28-2020, 05:56 PM.

Comment

• thelonelybum
          thelonelybum commented
          Editing a comment
          Currently a federal employee working at a GS 9 level step 3 pay. CBP tries to match you or give you something better to bring you over.

• logic305
          logic305 commented
          Editing a comment
          Class 553 right here!

• BayAreaCBP
          BayAreaCBP commented
          Editing a comment
          thelonelybum, do you know if they'll match or beat my current salary at my local PD? I'm equivalent to GS 12 and the listing I applied was GS9. GS9 top step is still less than what I currently earn. Any info helps, TIA!

• Bay recruit
          Bay recruit commented
          Editing a comment
          thelonelybum do you have an academy date yet ?

• Are they doubling up in rooms? Will we have roommates?

Comment

• Kevin1234
          Kevin1234 commented
          Editing a comment
          Nope.. No doubling up

• For those that received their final offer for CBPO, I was wondering if you were provided the opportunity with different locations that weren’t listed in the job announcement. I have been waiting to see what other locations come in other job announcements but by doing so I think it has slowed down my process due to having to submit my equip numerous of times. Also, I live in Las Vegas and there is no places for the polygraph that I’m aware of, everything is out of state. I selected San Diego but is there a way to contact someone and advise them that I am willing to go to any location that has the soonest polygraph date available? Thanks for your help

Comment

• Yshaban
          Yshaban commented
          Editing a comment
          Based on what I have read here When they call you they will give you a list of port to choose If your VRA you can request a location and they will send it up to see if its yay or nay and most of the times it is approved.

• GilE1788
          GilE1788 commented
          Editing a comment
          What announcement did you apply for?

• Showtime0811
          Showtime0811 commented
          Editing a comment
          I am currently 20-11 now but I have already completed my SI, SPI, eqip submitted, and Fitness test a lot of my stuff transferred over from last application

• Anyone ever had a medical hold up and your Doctor signed off stating you don’t have any restrictions and you are capable of doing the job and still get denied by CBP!?

Comment

• Any advice on waiting for the call? Should I reach out every so often? I just contacted them earlier this month and they said they're just waiting on dates.

Comment

• brandons
            brandons commented
            Editing a comment
            Reaching out probably won’t do you any good.
            Best advice is to just hurry up and wait.
            Always be ready to answer any call that comes in on your phone because once you miss it you may have lost out on the chance for your port.

• Lgar
            Lgar commented
            Editing a comment
            I am too waiting on the call. I was told Due to pandemic academy was closed and they are working to obtain revised training class start dates for the upcoming year.  as soon as they receive confirmation of the revised training dates they would call me with final offer.

• When they ask you to recertify your EQip, do you have to fill everything out again? Or do you just update if you have new information? This was after the poly.
          Last edited by Cassie18; 08-30-2020, 02:27 PM.

Comment

• Dodge_Guy19-4
            Dodge_Guy19-4 commented
            Editing a comment
            Your data will stay in the system. Recertification should just be logging into the system, make sure everything is correct and fix any changes since last time you submitted.

• danny121583
            danny121583 commented
            Editing a comment
            You just go over every bit of information and verify. Add anything that you may have forgotten but make sure you are upfront about it. Don't give them any surprises or they will hold up the process. Re-submit and wait for response. You do not have to fill out everything again. All your previous information will be there. Hope this helps.

• danny121583 thank you for that information! I was asking because I recently had my polygraph done, CASS jumped to 63% now it’s back at 50% and it has the EQip in blue status again
          Last edited by Cassie18; 08-30-2020, 05:49 PM.

Comment

• I passed my SI 3/12/19 - this process is literally *** backwards.
            CBPO 19-4 - Switched to 19-8

CASS APP-50%
            EQIP - Completed
            Medical Exam - Completed
            Structured Interview - Completed
            Fitness Test - Completed
            Polygraph - TBD

Comment

• fonzi7979
              fonzi7979 commented
              Editing a comment
              Join the club hopefully soon they will start scheduling the polygraph exam in the Northeast. Keep us posted.

• Maggie718
              Maggie718 commented
              Editing a comment
              Same here @50% waiting on that poly- 19-3 though. This waiting game sucks.

• I have an updated signature with my timeline so far if anyone is interested.

The wait to be scheduled my polygraph was long and I got lucky as the examiner told me someone cancelled on them. I only had one day to prepare but gladly accepted it.
            Last edited by SPX; 08-30-2020, 10:05 PM.
            CBPO 19-2

Applied: 11/2018
            Written Test & NOR: 12/2018
            Turned in EQIP: 02/2019
            SI: 02/2019 (Completed/Green ✓)
            Medical: 02/2019 (Completed/Green ✓)
            PFT-1: 02/2019 (Completed/Green ✓)
            EQIP Sent To OPR: 03/2019
            Polygraph: 07/29/2020 (Completed/Green ✓)
            Resubmit EQIP To OPR after Polygraph: 08/11/2020 (Completed/Green ✓)
            Resubmit Fingerprints: 08/11/2020
            Met with Background Investigator: 08/25/2020
            Background Investigation: In Progress
            Drug Test: In Progress
            Final Offer: Pending

Comment

• fonzi7979
              fonzi7979 commented
              Editing a comment
              SPX thanks for keeping us posted with your timeline hopefully for all us waiting well over a year will be scheduled before years end. Good luck to you.

• m4rk567
              m4rk567 commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes, thanks. My BI took over year and recently did my DT. Waiting on the call.

• Fletc questions

Do they have almond or non-dairy alternatives? Don't judge, dairy allergy.
            Are we staying at Taj?
            Are the classes working out together or individually?
            ​​​
            If together, what is the work out routine?

​​

Comment

• thelonelybum
              thelonelybum commented
              Editing a comment
              if you're lactose intolerant there are lactaid pills you can take in case they don't have almond milk, which i don't think the government would spend extra money on

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3570 users online. 180 members and 3390 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X