Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 18-10 here, going on two years...CASS @ 75%...Waiting on the Final adjudication from OPR. PATIENCE IS ALL I GOT

Comment

• fonzi7979
      fonzi7979 commented
      Editing a comment
      NachoLaw hang in there and patience is key. How long did you wait to take your polygraph exam? Good luck keep us posted.

• StevenMal
      StevenMal commented
      Editing a comment
      Im 18 months in. 19-4 announcement just patiently waiting for Poly Exam

• fonzi7979
      fonzi7979 commented
      Editing a comment
      StevenMal I am right with you 19-2 announcement still waiting to be scheduled. I guess COVID -19 slowed things down even more.

• Passed my SI yesterday in Minneapolis, and now the waiting game for the polygraph starts. Good luck all for the next steps and getting polygraph scheduled.

Comment

• Class 533 here still waiting for a new date for FLETC

Comment

• Cxp1137 in reference to you’re comment, if you wanted to leave you’re current job, you could, because “you’re hired” right?
        USMC-6322 Comm/Nav Tech
        Oorah!

Comment

• Cxp1137
          Cxp1137 commented
          Editing a comment
          I already started at my current port I’m doing pre academy so yes as long as you have a eod date you can leave your current job

• 813Deputy2b
          813Deputy2b commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you sir, I appreciate the rapid reply!

• Hello everyone,
        just a question. How long do you have to be at a duty station before you can transfer to another duty station? Thanks

Comment

• ES90
          ES90 commented
          Editing a comment
          Once you complete your OJT period, which seems to vary by Port.

• bchalmers
          bchalmers commented
          Editing a comment
          ES90 thanks. Do you just call someone and ask for openings?

• ES90
          ES90 commented
          Editing a comment
          There are several options for those looking for transfers.
          - there's an official OFO page called NROB that you can select Ports with openings, and if selected you get the transfer. Must have 2 years in to qualify.
          - Lateral transfers are advertised on internal pages often. If you qualify, you apply, and if you get it you transfer.
          - Swaps are another option. Officers advertise here, on Delphi or internal pages that they want to go to a certain Port and hope that a person at that Port wants to go to their Port. 3 and 4 way swaps are common.

• merlin436
          merlin436 commented
          Editing a comment
          Of course there's also a huge number of people who never find a way out and either settle into a miserable existence at their port of hiring or who eventually quit and go somewhere else.

• Took my polygraph earlier this week and it now shows the green checkmark on the app today. Finally some progress after a year and a half.
        Last edited by SPX; 08-02-2020, 10:41 AM.
        CBPO 19-2

Applied: 11/2018
        Written Test & NOR: 12/2018
        Turned in EQIP: 02/2019
        SI: 02/2019 (Completed/Green ✓)
        Medical: 02/2019 (Completed/Green ✓)
        PFT-1: 02/2019 (Completed/Green ✓)
        EQIP Sent To OPR: 03/2019
        Polygraph: 07/29/2020 (Completed/Green ✓)
        Resubmit EQIP To OPR after Polygraph: 08/11/2020 (Completed/Green ✓)
        Resubmit Fingerprints: 08/11/2020
        Met with Background Investigator: 08/25/2020
        Background Investigation: In Progress
        Drug Test: In Progress
        Final Offer: Pending

Comment

• David1984
          David1984 commented
          Editing a comment
          SPX congrats! I’m 19-2 as well... hopefully everything else moves quickly for you.

• Done with it all, poly and BI and waiting... Hope they don't decide to stop scheduling classes for next year until next year. Would like to least have a date. Anyone have a good contact to someone that really knows how to check into your application? I call the call center and they just say same thing, waiting on drug test and training date.

Comment

• fonzi7979
          fonzi7979 commented
          Editing a comment
          Congrats to all recent applicants that completed their polygraph exam the light at the end of the tunnel is near. Good luck and be safe.

• Originally posted by SPX View Post
        Took my polygraph earlier this week and it now shows the green checkmark on the app today. Finally some progress after a year and a half.
        Where’d you take your poly ?

Comment

• Just received final selection letter. Class 569 in Jan
          Goodluck everyone

Comment

• Buffalo_17
            Buffalo_17 commented
            Editing a comment
            Congrats, what’s your EOD date? Still waiting on my selection letter, hoping it’s coming soon.

• Nero714
            Nero714 commented
            Editing a comment
            Eod dec 21st

• Yelpmats33
            Yelpmats33 commented
            Editing a comment
            Congrats! I'm also in Class 569. EOD December 24 maybe I'll get some holiday pay on my first day.

• stanford.west
            stanford.west commented
            Editing a comment
            569 here jfk so far

• Just received the final offer letter. Eod 12/24, class 569. Anyone else in 569? Chicago?

Comment

• supNova95
            supNova95 commented
            Editing a comment
            What was your announcement # and timeline?

• Yelpmats33
            Yelpmats33 commented
            Editing a comment
            supNova95

CBP Hiring Process VRA 19-9

29 June 19 - Applied ✅

10 July 19 - Notice of Results ✅

20 May 17 (Still current from last application) - Structured Interview ✅

11 July 19 - Medical ✅

24 July 19 (submitted current Air Force PT) - PFT ✅

17 November 19 - Polygraph ✅

04 June 20 - BI Cleared ✅

09 June 20 - Drug Test ✅

15 June 20 - Final Call ✅

EOD – 24 December 2020

FLETC – January 11 - May 17

• Good evening, I have a question. I’m originally on announcement 20-1, i recently applied for 20-11, it's a VRA announcement. My application status reads UNAVAILABLE. It also states, “the status of your application can’t be determined at this time.” Is this normal?? I’m concerned because although I applied 8/1, the announcement closed out 8/2.

Comment

• Dan2302
            Dan2302 commented
            Editing a comment
            I believe it closed out a day later because the posting referenced had an application limit. Once the limit hit, the posting automatically dropped from the site.

• Has anybody received/heard of a verbal fail on the polygraph, but actually ended up passing after the results came back from quality control?

Comment

• fonzi7979
            fonzi7979 commented
            Editing a comment
            Anthony42567 congrats to receiving a favorable result from QC. I have read some horror stories on this forum in regards to the polygraph exam experiences and
            outcomes from many applicants. I know there is always two sides to the story but I am glad to see that QC was able to see through it once they reviewed it. Good luck to you with the rest of this process. Keep us posted as many of us are still waiting to be scheduled for the polygraph exam and this gives us hope that the light at the end of the tunnel is near.
            Last edited by fonzi7979; 08-05-2020, 05:11 AM.

• Happened before. QC has final says... Always wait for offical results, Anthony42567
          Last edited by V_AntCBP; 08-05-2020, 12:59 AM.

Comment

• Hello everyone, I’ve been checking on the forums lately to compare timelines for rough ideas even though everyone will have a different timeline but here is mine currently

CBPO announcement 19-8

Applied 5/2/2019

Notice of results 5/6/2019

Medical Exam 5/29/2019 ✅ (I also received another email 6/8/2020 saying my medical was complete)

BI submitted May 2019 and finished around mid June 2020✅ (Had to switch personal handling it as I think there was issues with the first person doing my BI interviews which probably caused delays.)

Structured Interview 5/30/2019 Results 5/31 ✅

Fit test 6/12/2019 ✅

Polygraph 1/14/20 ✅

Drug Test 1/24/20 ✅

I emailed them about the Fit Test 2 that is listed in the phone app but was told to ignore it and I am in the cleared applicant pool. It seems most people here received their phone call for the EOD/FLETC relatively quick after completing everything and it’s been over a month for me. Has anyone else had a long wait for their EOD/FLETC phone call? I imagine everything is very delayed because of COVID-19 so I’m just curious what others are going through.

Best of luck to everyone in here and be safe.

Comment

• What are the possibilities of getting JFK?

Comment

• Rubicon
                Rubicon commented
                Editing a comment
                I also monitor a CBP facebook group, a woman there was told on 7/16 that none of the NYC area airports were available. Was basically only offered the southwest or northern border locations. She ended up getting Buffalo. This will surely be changing frequently, good luck! I'm in the same boat, hoping to get PHL but assuming that I'll also end up on the Canadian border.

• JakeRiley
                JakeRiley commented
                Editing a comment
                What is the Facebook group called?

• fort1978
                fort1978 commented
                Editing a comment
                Rubicon JakeRiley I am stationed at Philadelphia right now and know for a fact they are not taking any more officers here. I EOD'd back in April 13th and was a on W&S leave for a little while got called into port 1st week of June and have been here ever since with 15 others.

• Rubicon
                Rubicon commented
                Editing a comment
                JakeRiley "CBP Hiring Process"

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4228 users online. 273 members and 3955 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X