Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 554 here, anyone else in the same class? EOD September 14 coming up!

Comment

• After months of completing the medical and fit test. (I completed the structure interview within the last 3 year). I also received an email saying that i have to do a Pre-security interview (that's new), has anyone found out whats involved?

Comment

• Does anyone know what they mean when a provincial clearance has been denied? Is that a good or bad thing? The hiring manager was not very forthcoming, all she stated was a full background investigation is required and for me to monitor my emails, which I have been doing since July 2018.

Comment

• merlin436
          merlin436 commented
          Editing a comment
          It means they took a cursory look at your background, decided you didn't meet the qualifications for a provisional clearance and instead, you have to pass through a full background before hiring on. Alternatively, it could also mean that for a bunch of other reasons completely unrelated to you or your background...the agency just decided to require a full background on you.

• Thanks for the reply merlin436

Comment

• Just received the final offer letter. Eod 12/14, class 567. Anyone else in 567?

Comment

• kc.lin55
            kc.lin55 commented
            Editing a comment
            My eod 12/17 . Haven’t receive final offer email yet .....

• To all applicants in the North East region just wondering if anyone has been scheduled for the polygraph exam lately. Any feedback is always appreciated.

Comment

• supNova95
            supNova95 commented
            Editing a comment
            19-8 applicant here in Ohio and I have not been contacted to schedule polygraph

• JakeRiley
            JakeRiley commented
            Editing a comment
            I’m from 19-8 in Detroit and took my
            Poly back in January, think I got lucky enough that someone canceled and they called me.

• Has anyone in classes 520-539 Received a fletc date yet?

Comment

• BigLu
            BigLu commented
            Editing a comment
            a friend of mine is in 527 and he has a date for 12/21

• TsFost
            TsFost commented
            Editing a comment
            BigLu Source? can you double check that. Nobody else including myself from 527 has heard of any dates. Training department as well has heard zero here.

• BigLu
            BigLu commented
            Editing a comment
            apparently it was a joke at the port that went on for days, training sup was messing with the guys.

• Kevin1234
            Kevin1234 commented
            Editing a comment
            Classes 520 - 523 already started Fletc since Feb 2020, paused during the break and they restarted since June.

• Originally posted by TsFost View Post
          Ed1990 526 is the furthest out with a current date set for Aug 25th. Nobody after has one yet. I'm 527 so when it happens I'll post it.
          Copy thanks... I’m 539

Comment

• FLETC will not happen until next year sometime so get out of the mindset of thinking you are going to FLETC this year.

For the NEW EOD welcome aboard I know you are excited congrats come in do your little computer training and wait for FLETC til next year.

I see the same repetitive questions and etc. On this board it gets old after awhile.
            Last edited by DCFED; 07-29-2020, 05:46 PM.

Comment

• Tydaddy
              Tydaddy commented
              Editing a comment
              So - I'm 567. I received my final offer letter this week with an eod of 12/14, and fletc date of 12/30. So I'm guessing my EOD will remain the same and ill basically sit at port until fletc classes open up?! Why would they be sending final offer letters out if they know the dates wont be accurate?!

• 19-11 Buffalo Ny, still waiting on Poly

Comment

• fonzi7979
              fonzi7979 commented
              Editing a comment
              I guess the wait continues I was hoping to see scheduling but it is what it is.

• britt93
              britt93 commented
              Editing a comment
              South Texas Region here. Still waiting on poly as well.

• Florida_Man
              Florida_Man commented
              Editing a comment
              19-3 still waiting on poly

• fonzi7979
              fonzi7979 commented
              Editing a comment
              Florida_Man I’m right with you brother 19-2 and awaiting to be scheduled for the polygraph exam.

• 18-10 here, going on two years...CASS @ 75%...Waiting on the Final adjudication from OPR. PATIENCE IS ALL I GOT

Comment

• fonzi7979
              fonzi7979 commented
              Editing a comment
              NachoLaw hang in there and patience is key. How long did you wait to take your polygraph exam? Good luck keep us posted.

• StevenMal
              StevenMal commented
              Editing a comment
              Im 18 months in. 19-4 announcement just patiently waiting for Poly Exam

• fonzi7979
              fonzi7979 commented
              Editing a comment
              StevenMal I am right with you 19-2 announcement still waiting to be scheduled. I guess COVID -19 slowed things down even more.

• Passed my SI yesterday in Minneapolis, and now the waiting game for the polygraph starts. Good luck all for the next steps and getting polygraph scheduled.

Comment

• Class 533 here still waiting for a new date for FLETC

Comment

• Cxp1137 in reference to you’re comment, if you wanted to leave you’re current job, you could, because “you’re hired” right?
                USMC-6322 Comm/Nav Tech
                Oorah!

Comment

• Cxp1137
                  Cxp1137 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I already started at my current port I’m doing pre academy so yes as long as you have a eod date you can leave your current job

• 813Deputy2b
                  813Deputy2b commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thank you sir, I appreciate the rapid reply!

• Hello everyone,
                just a question. How long do you have to be at a duty station before you can transfer to another duty station? Thanks

Comment

• ES90
                  ES90 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Once you complete your OJT period, which seems to vary by Port.

• bchalmers
                  bchalmers commented
                  Editing a comment
                  ES90 thanks. Do you just call someone and ask for openings?

• ES90
                  ES90 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  There are several options for those looking for transfers.
                  - there's an official OFO page called NROB that you can select Ports with openings, and if selected you get the transfer. Must have 2 years in to qualify.
                  - Lateral transfers are advertised on internal pages often. If you qualify, you apply, and if you get it you transfer.
                  - Swaps are another option. Officers advertise here, on Delphi or internal pages that they want to go to a certain Port and hope that a person at that Port wants to go to their Port. 3 and 4 way swaps are common.

• merlin436
                  merlin436 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Of course there's also a huge number of people who never find a way out and either settle into a miserable existence at their port of hiring or who eventually quit and go somewhere else.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4202 users online. 233 members and 3969 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X