Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone has received polygraph appointment recently? Any California applicants?

Comment

• JL85
      JL85 commented
      Editing a comment
      20-4 here and nothing yet. I had my SI in CA but nothing yet for the poly yet.

• CBPO 19-3 for JFK been at 50% for a while anyone from this notice waiting on polygraph examination as well? Thanks in advance
    Last edited by tusky06; 06-19-2020, 08:54 PM.

Comment

• Mike_lowrey
      Mike_lowrey commented
      Editing a comment
      19-6 NYC waiting since June 2019

• SmokeScreen07
      SmokeScreen07 commented
      Editing a comment
      fonzi7979 Remember you do not need to, or will take your Poly in NYC. I took mine in MA back this past January, and I'm from downstate NY. They can call or email any day, offering for you to take it at any location within a 5 hour commute of your home location.

• fonzi7979
      fonzi7979 commented
      Editing a comment
      SmokeScreen07 hey thanks for the reminder just taking everything with a grain of salt and hoping for the best. Good luck to you hope to see you one day at port.

• SmokeScreen07
      SmokeScreen07 commented
      Editing a comment
      fonzi7979 You're welcome, and thank you. I finally finished the entire process last week. You guys should be getting calls soon, just stay positive.

• Is there any soCal applicants with EOD date ??
    Last edited by joseroberto60x; 06-22-2020, 02:07 AM.

Comment

• Anyone at FLETC in Georgia know how flexible the dining is with menu options? I have a minor wheat and soy allergy and I hope there is at least a good amount of vegetable options for lunch and dinner.

Comment

• invertedPanda
        invertedPanda commented
        Editing a comment
        You'll need to submit some info and write a memo about your allergy restrictions. When it gets approved you'll get a different badge that will block you from eating in the chow but you'll get per diem to buy food and it's a lot more than the $5 a day.

Or you could just eat the rice and vegetables at chow.

• redfish112
        redfish112 commented
        Editing a comment
        jdop7 invertedPanda I have a similar dietary issue. I EOD in July. Would I want to contact my POC at my port or the hiring center about this.

• invertedPanda
        invertedPanda commented
        Editing a comment
        redfish112 I would probably wait until you do preacademy and tell them, they might be able to get the ball rolling then. Then again it might not hurt to tell your POC, they might have done this stuff before. Either way.

• Think things are starting to pick back up in the CBP hiring process with this Covid-19 starting to go down. Just got a call for the drug test. Does anyone know about how long after the drug test until a final offer is made?

Comment

• Nero714
        Nero714 commented
        Editing a comment
        I actually got my final offer 2 days after i took my drug test. It took a out 10 days to get drug test to feflect on the app

• Nero714, oh that’s pretty quick. Good to hear

Comment

• I heard about my waiver for border patrol agent. Denied. Not entirely sure if that carries over to CBPO, but id imagine it does. I'll reapply for another announcement and give it a go again. Good luck everyone!
        Dutchess County Deputy Sheriff

Written: Nov. 17th, 2007. Scored ~80. First ever civil service taken. Ranked 4xx. Hiring freeze in effect.

New York State Police

Written: Jan. 19th, 2008. Scored an 80.xx. Ranked 11,xxx.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffalo_17 View Post
          Think things are starting to pick back up in the CBP hiring process with this Covid-19 starting to go down. Just got a call for the drug test. Does anyone know about how long after the drug test until a final offer is made?
          You get a call 5-10 business days

Comment

• Anyone currently at the Hidalgo POE? I need some help reaching my point of contact so we can discuss my EOD date.
            Last edited by jdop7; 06-23-2020, 03:27 PM.

Comment

• 210CBPO
              210CBPO commented
              Editing a comment
              I had no luck reaching mine either, but the training center reached out to me and gave me my reporting time. He said i didn't need to contact my POC anymore.

• jdop7
              jdop7 commented
              Editing a comment
              210CBPO yeah I actually just got off the phone with him. I called several numbers and was transferred several times, but I made it! haha

• EOD: 12/28 Location: New Orleans..

Anybody in the same boat?
            Last edited by Houston713; 06-27-2020, 09:13 AM.

Comment

• Deleted...
              Last edited by kayro; 07-29-2020, 07:27 AM.

Comment

• UD007
                UD007 commented
                Editing a comment
                I was in the same boat as you ...a month ago. It’s freaking stressful, I was terrified. I honestly thought it would’ve have been the end of the road for me...PM, I’ll be more than happy to help

• merlin436
                merlin436 commented
                Editing a comment
                The BP applicant board at Delphi Forums used to keep keep several sucessful NOPA templates there as needed for the many BP applicants who have had a need for them over the
                years.

I'd look there for guidance.

• Is anyone else having trouble logging in to the CASS application status?
              Im announcement 19-4. Waiting polygraph for sfo

Comment

• SAS-CBPO
                SAS-CBPO commented
                Editing a comment
                Mine said I had no active applications.

• StevenMal
                StevenMal commented
                Editing a comment
                19-4 here as well. Waiting for my poly appointment

• Whats your announcement and what stage are you on?

Comment

• StevenMal
                StevenMal commented
                Editing a comment
                19-4 announcement and 50% on my application waiting for polygraph

• I don’t even remember...I’ve been in the process since September of 2018..I was pretty much done with everything except my BI...I got hit with NOPA last month..Responded a 14 days later. And I received the good yesterday, stated that I was found suitable.

Comment

• fonzi7979
                fonzi7979 commented
                Editing a comment
                Congrats there is light at the end of tunnel. It gives us all hope to continue this long process

• UD007 Thank you. I PM you

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3939 users online. 194 members and 3745 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X