300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jflores View Post
    Thanks Barnaj, just checked cass for the billionth time and it has been updated, everything is complete. Would it say on there that my file is in TSU? just curious because it doesn't. i'm just so happy to be one step closer and see a little more progress.
    This is what it looks like when CASS is showing that you're in TSU. (click for big)

If CASS is showing that all steps are completed and have the check mark next to them, it will be a matter of days until you get referred to TSU. Don't forget that CASS, as usual, takes a bit to update, so you will be in TSU before CASS reflects it. Depending on your geo pref you might even get the call before it updates.
    Last edited by sap123; 12-11-2008, 04:06 PM.
    "Officer, you are kinda hot."

"And you are kinda intoxicated."

Comment

• Originally posted by WSB_Hunter
      What is more accurate, cass, or the hotline? The hotline says I have completed everything. Cass for background says completed, the hotline for security says cleared. You would think they would use the same words. Does this mean I have been cleared by the adjudicator?
      CASS is well known for being unreliable. Many Officers have been weeks into the academy before CASS finally clears for them. The hotline is far more accurate...although it has its problems as well.
      As far as your background goes I'm guessing that you've either received a full(cleared by the adjudicator) or interim(not clear...but looks good at the moment) clearance. Either way, expect a call soon.

Comment

Thanks for the info. Just wondering if anyone else has called the hotline and for security it said completed as opposed to cleared. I met with bi a little more than 2 weeks ago and can't really see how I would be fully cleared this soon.
        Schweet. Mine updated too and my security says "completed" but when I request detailed info it says, "you have cleared the background......" I think "cleared" sounds better. Waiting on medical, I hope it does not take the full 2-4 weeks.

Comment

• Originally posted by jflores View Post
          Thanks Barnaj, just checked cass for the billionth time and it has been updated, everything is complete. Would it say on there that my file is in TSU? just curious because it doesn't. i'm just so happy to be one step closer and see a little more progress.
          That entire checklist will disappear and it will just say that your file has been sent to TSU nad it'll have a date or timeframe or something.

Comment

Thanks for the info. Just wondering if anyone else has called the hotline and for security it said completed as opposed to cleared. I met with bi a little more than 2 weeks ago and can't really see how I would be fully cleared this soon.

I'll take a stab and say if you're only looking at 2-3 weeks after meeting with your BI, you most likely have been granted an interim clearance.

Comment

• My GEO pref is N.J. i hope i go to Newark but whats the difference between airport and seaport? I have seen in previous posts that there is in fact a difference but not many specifics.

Comment

• Originally posted by merlin436 View Post
                I'll take a stab and say if you're only looking at 2-3 weeks after meeting with your BI, you most likely have been granted an interim clearance.
                I agree, its been almost a month for me with no word.

Comment

Anybody work as a cbpo at the Los angeles/Long Beach Sea port??? I really want to go to the sea port over the airport. I understand the airport will have much more ot, but the LA seaport is one of the biggest in the country, how is the ot there? I just feel that if I am at the sea port I will be doing more related work to what I want to do in the future.
                  I spent a few years there. There is still plenty of OT to be had there. It always seemed like it was there if you wanted it and there even if you didn't. Although, keep in mind, OT is never constant so you shouldn't ever count on it always being there.

Comment

I guess anything is possible when it comes to the BI. My BI has been in the security office for about 4 weeks now. Haven't met with my BI but credit was pulled 3 weeks ago. I've cleared everything else.

Comment

• Does anyone know what the pros and cons between the Miami seaport and the Miami Airport are?

Comment

Mine cleared that quick as well, but now I am receiving calls from the same investigators that I originally met with in early NOV asking for more information and references even though everything is completed or cleared in CASS and the hotline.
                        CBPO
                        Tested - 8/21/08
                        TO - 9/23/08
                        TSU - 12/23/08
                        Geo Pref - Eastern TX

Comment

• Anyone recieved a TO for PA yet? I tested back in early August this summer and i'm curious to see if anyone has heard anything..

Comment

• I'm wondering if there is anyone from the San Francisco, Bay Area that is waiting for that magic phone call?
                            Patience is a virtue

Comment

Can anyone tell me if I will get to choose airport or seaport? I applied for LAX/Long Beach, so that is the airport and seaport. I really prefer the seaport. Will I have a choice or do they tell you where you go?
                              I got the call for long beach 3 weeks ago and they gave me long beach port but i asked them if LAX had a open spot and they switched me over...so aske them when you get the call...

Comment

• Originally posted by SevenSixTwo View Post
                                I'm wondering if there is anyone from the San Francisco, Bay Area that is waiting for that magic phone call?
                                I got the call this past Monday and acceptance papers Wednesday for San Francisco. From what I was told, I filled up the very last slot for SFO.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11118 users online. 485 members and 10633 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X