Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for some information on Miami seaport, you can Pm me or reply. Thanks

Comment

• CAS updated at 88% drug test complete. Just waiting on an EOD so I have an idea on when I start sitting around waiting for the academy while collecting more federal years

Comment

• Mr. T7
        Mr. T7 commented
        Editing a comment
        Congrats! Your almost there. Did it take long to get the drug test after your BI cleared?

• thelonelybum
        thelonelybum commented
        Editing a comment
        1 week after my bi cleared they called me for my dt, both on Wednesday. They don't call to schedule Thursday or Friday from what I'm told. Then 2 weeks for my dt to clear.

• Currently in 20-4

Applied 2/1
      Test 2/5
      Notice of Referral 2/13
      SI 2/26 (passed)
      EQuip 2/18
      Medical 3/3
      Fingerprints 3/3
      PFT 1 3/4 (passed)

Still waiting on medical to clear to move into the next step the waiting is driving me crazy at this point

Comment

• StevenMal
        StevenMal commented
        Editing a comment
        Applied 19-4 announcement 2/2019. I started medical in 6/2019 and they need additional info. So medical was complete 9/2019 and I’m still waiting for the all clear ...

• Talked to my POC at my temporary duty location for pre-academy today. Got all my information ready to go for monday EOD. CBP emailed me about an hour ago reminding me to EOD at Nashville, but remember that after FLETC I'd be reporting back to my permanent duty location in Brownsville TX. For those with EODs coming up just make sure you stay in contact with who you need to since HR is super backed up right now so your information emails may be behind schedule. To those in the process still keep with it. It's great to see this agency keep rolling as best it can.

Comment

• NachoLaw
        NachoLaw commented
        Editing a comment
        What job announcement were you under? I am under DH 18-10. Still waiting on my background to clear. I am at 63% in CASS since September 2019. Waiting patiently.

• d0212
        d0212 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hope your first day at EOD went well. Any documentation in particular you need to bring with you on your first day? I EOD in early May. Best of luck with everything.

• Just FYI when I spoke with hiring I ask about FLETC being closed down and she advised me that CBP had the green light to keep hiring. Thought you guys still waiting patiently would like to hear some good news.

Comment

• Maggie718
        Maggie718 commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh my gosh thank you for letting us know!! I’m soooo tired of waiting to get the call for my poly. I check my email ever day and sometimes I feel like they've forgotten about me lol
        Last edited by Maggie718; 03-25-2020, 11:13 PM.

• SPX
        SPX commented
        Editing a comment
        Are you sure? If so great news because I'm still waiting for my polygraph. lol

People over on the CBP Delphi Forums said they suspended interview and polygraphs. Others who were scheduled polygraphs are also being rescheduled for another time too.

This virus sucks.

• Jafo1984
        Jafo1984 commented
        Editing a comment
        They are probably correct on SI and polys, but the lady that gave me the offer said they were advised to keep hiring and filling the academy. I’m just relaying what I was told.

• Got the call about an hour ago but the guy couldn't hear me so well as I was trying to be quiet for my daughter who was still sleeping, she's 8 months. I'm guessing he's not calling back until tomorrow or the next week.

Comment

• Bay recruit
        Bay recruit commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice!!! Congrats so they’re still offering SFO ?

• thelonelybum
        thelonelybum commented
        Editing a comment
        yup SFO is still up there, but you had to have applied for it in your application.

• Bay recruit
        Bay recruit commented
        Editing a comment
        I selected it as my first choice under locations negotiable....but it wasn’t a specific SFO listing.

• thelonelybum
        thelonelybum commented
        Editing a comment
        you should be good then. I first applied gs7 without sf being in it, and again as a gs9 with sf. they had to offer me both GS7 with a list of places available and sf was not in it. then offered me gs9 with sf and I chose sf. I say sfo because that is the main place where they desperately need help.

• 20-6 (VRA) GS-9 applicant here. Just applied on 3/3 and have already completed my SI from the 17-10 process, e-quip and medical (just waiting on results and follow up info). This feels much quicker than the last time I applied. Just waiting on PFT reciprocity e-mail, poly, background and drug test. Hopefully this covid-19 business won't impact the process too much for everyone. Good luck and be safe!

Comment

• StevenMal
        StevenMal commented
        Editing a comment
        I applied 2/2019 and been waiting on medical since September 2019

• moquito26
        moquito26 commented
        Editing a comment
        It took me about 6 months to clear medical when I applied under 17-10. Had to get them a copy of my VA rating decision and a vision form. Had to get a waiver for that. Hopefully yours will pick up soon

• Has anyone received a call to schedule their polygraph since the start of this COVID-19 pandemic?

I would just like to gauge if they paused all scheduling for polygraphs.
      Last edited by SPX; 03-26-2020, 01:45 PM.
      CBPO 19-2 Regular Announcement
      @ 50%

Applied: 11/2018
      NOR: 12/2018
      Tentative Selection for GS-5: 12/2018
      Turned in EQIP: 02/2019
      SI: 02/2019 (Completed/Green ✓)
      Medical: 02/2019 (Completed/Green ✓)
      PFT-1: 02/2019 (Completed/Green ✓)
      Resubmit EQIP: 03/2019
      EQIP Sent To OPR: 03/2019 (Completed/Green ✓)
      Polygraph: TBA
      Background Investigation: TBA
      Drug Test: TBA
      Final Offer: TBA

Comment

• fonzi7979
        fonzi7979 commented
        Editing a comment
        I’m in 19-2 as well and still waiting to be scheduled but with the pandemic I would have to say they are awaiting for the nonessential shutdown to be lifted before anything else. I really hope I am wrong.

• corsair
        corsair commented
        Editing a comment
        Same story as you guys but being in NJ I don't see the urgency to schedule with the amount of cases. The same thing can be said for NY as well.

• britt93
        britt93 commented
        Editing a comment
        I had received an email last month for poly next week.I just received an email two days ago stating it was postponed until further notice.

• Being on medical review during this sucks as doctors offices are wanting to do video visits which is inadequate. Audiologist I had an appointment with just called to change my march 31st appt to may 8th. My med review due date is april 16th and I'd rather not use a month extension as it delays the process further.
      Dutchess County Deputy Sheriff

Written: Nov. 17th, 2007. Scored ~80. First ever civil service taken. Ranked 4xx. Hiring freeze in effect.

New York State Police

Written: Jan. 19th, 2008. Scored an 80.xx. Ranked 11,xxx.

Comment

• xknuckles
        xknuckles commented
        Editing a comment
        I kept checking with my audiologist and let them know that this was for a federal job. Told me to come in the next day

• VeeDubs86
        VeeDubs86 commented
        Editing a comment
        That would be nice if they did that for me. Being in NY, places are closing for a few weeks due to covid-19. I'm going to make some calls today to try to get an appt asap.

• Well I just talked to my background investigator yesterday and he said he is all finished up and submitted my file today. Any idea on how long the process is from this point?

He gave me a verbal clear with the investigation

Comment

• CBPOFO23
        CBPOFO23 commented
        Editing a comment
        Message deleted
        Last edited by CBPOFO23; 04-05-2020, 04:05 PM.

• thelonelybum
        thelonelybum commented
        Editing a comment
        depends on your background if the adjudicator sends something back to your investigator for more info, I had that and my guy had to do more interviews. Adjudication started in November for me and cleared early March after a NOPA. I've seen a few others going through adjudication clear in 2 months and someone posted a while back saying it took 7 months... really depends.

• OKCsparrow
        OKCsparrow commented
        Editing a comment
        Took me 7.5 months to get my NOPA

• Applied to 20-1 and have been waiting on polygraph since December 2019. Does anyone know how much further I would be pushed down the waiting list for poly if I applied to another announcement? I was thinking about applying to 20-6 since they have Boston?

Comment

• CBPOFO23
        CBPOFO23 commented
        Editing a comment
        Message deleted
        Last edited by CBPOFO23; 04-05-2020, 04:05 PM.

• thelonelybum
        thelonelybum commented
        Editing a comment
        but if you want Boston, my understanding is that you hafta apply to that announcement.

• StevenMal
        StevenMal commented
        Editing a comment
        Been waiting for my medical to go thru since September 2019.

• Maggie718
        Maggie718 commented
        Editing a comment
        StevenMal I know how you feel.... the wait is crazy, it took 5.5 months for my medical to clear. So hang in there, hopefully it clears soon. Best of luck

• I hope everyone is doing well. Just curious has anyone experience difficulties signing into CASS app. Be safe out there.

Comment

• Maggie718
        Maggie718 commented
        Editing a comment
        I was just about to ask the same question. I too am having trouble logging in.

• OKCsparrow
        OKCsparrow commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, I am as well

• fonzi7979 yes same here

Comment

• fonzi7979
        fonzi7979 commented
        Editing a comment
        I guess app is down and once this national emergency is lifted we shall see improvements.

• Hello all,

I'm VRA 20-1, transferred from VRA 17-11 back in 2017, failed medical, then passed around mid 2019 from VRA 19-2. 50% still waiting on poly. Last I heard from a Detroit recruiter was that my file was touched at some point this month, so hopefully poly soon after this pandemic in Detroit. Anyone else here waiting on poly in Detroit?

Comment

• Hello there everyone. Hope everyone is safe and well.I applied for a GS-7 CBPO position. Took my written and passed it. Filled out my e-qip and recently had my medical. When today I logged into my medical EAS thing, and clicked on view details, it says insufficient? Should I be worried about that? Anyone with similar experience please share your thoughts. Thank You!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6022 users online. 304 members and 5718 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X