Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ? After the drug test how long approximately does the results take to post and how long is the next step I believe is the final offer. Any educated answers. Thank you one and all for comments and input.

Comment

• Nousername1
      Nousername1 commented
      Editing a comment
      It’s different for all applicants. For me, I got called Tuesday mid day to schedule the DT, took it the following day and got the offer call Monday before DT cleared. I checked CASS Friday morning and it was at 100%.

• Flapeeps
      Flapeeps commented
      Editing a comment
      For me BI cleared on feb 25 taking me to 75%, first clue there was some movement was because, the previous two weeks i received letters from the credit bureaus about employment checks on my credit. Feb 26 i got the call to schedule drug test but their weird hours for scheduling meant i had to call back on March 2nd. Took the test on the 3rd. Dropped back down to 63% the 4th but Received via email a preemployment medical form on the 4th and sent it back that night. Got an email the next day on the morning of the 5th saying they received my email and that i was recleared and by evening was back up to 75%. I received offer call the 10th, location the 11th this morning. Still showing 75% as the drug test has cleared and final offer pending. Sorry about the long post and detail, i just hate when people are ambiguous in their answers.

• I just took my polygraph on Monday. My examiner told me that she had to stop the polygraph, accused me of lying on the [redacted] questions and then said it will be sent to quality control to see whether I passed or not. I've heard/seen other people say their examiner gave them a verbal pass, so I'm kind of nervous. Also, my poly was only 2.5 hours long whereas others were 8 hours long. How long does it take to get your results?
    Last edited by taway1; 03-11-2020, 09:41 PM.

Comment

• IndexBoss
      IndexBoss commented
      Editing a comment
      A buddy of mine who was an outstanding candidate and had good morals just was notified he failed the CBP poly. Good luck to all.

• V_AntCBP
      V_AntCBP commented
      Editing a comment
      taway1 doesn't sound good. But QC has final saying so ...wait for them... if you have to wait several weeks, usually a retake or failed.. I'm sorry but usually if they stopped you right in the middle of the test, its bad.... Thats how poly goes, base on your reactions to the questions, you could be clear as sky but you feel nervous, you will get ding....

• straightaim
      straightaim commented
      Editing a comment
      From my experience, having failed and passed polygraphs before. If the examiner said you failed or there were issues with questions, you failed. QC will stick with the examiner. If the examiner told you you passed or there were no issues, you most likely passed and either will be cleared by QC or have to retest (but not failed). Speaking from my experience only.

• Wanderlust_
      Wanderlust_ commented
      Editing a comment
      My poly was 4 hours long and I was also told I wasn't being truthful about a particular subject.I was given a verbal pass however it was kicked back by Quality Control .I had to go back for more testing which lasted about an hour. I was given a verbal pass again. This time Quality Control gave me the green light.

• Message deleted
    Last edited by CBPOFO23; 04-05-2020, 05:07 PM.

Comment

• V_AntCBP
      V_AntCBP commented
      Editing a comment
      Thats what I'm afraid of, I have to move to the worst state of this crisis right now...smh... hopefully things will calm down in couple weeks or so... CBPOFO23

• TsFost
      TsFost commented
      Editing a comment
      I just got an email yesterday from CBP hiring stating my EOD at the end of the month is going still happening, and had a FAQ sheet with it. Doesn't seem like they want to slow it down so that's fine by me.

• Was thinking the same exact thing

Comment

• I am pretty sure this question has been asked before but i looked everywhere even on other forums and have yet to find a decent and updated response to it. How long does it normally take to get a pre-clearance transfer to a port overseas and would your rank upon entry dictate the speed in which you can transfer? Ex. A GS5 applying vs a GS9. Also is there a separate website that is not open to the public and is for current employees only where you can look to see open availability within ports? All answers are greatly appreciated.

Comment

• merlin436
        merlin436 commented
        Editing a comment
        Years...to never. It's unlikely to happen to anyone not a journeyman. Yes. No.

• corsair
        corsair commented
        Editing a comment
        Like Merlin said, from my understanding its nearly impossible and the only way you're going is if your rank is near max.

• For those who received a NOPA, how long after receiving your Acknowledgment of Advisement Letter did you get a Green check on Cass.
      19-2 Miami (hopefully lol)

Comment

• Hey guys,
        has anyone experienced getting an email from OPR regarding expediting adjudication on their background wanting to confirm email address?

Comment

• Hey brothers and sisters. EOD on April 10th, Academy, April 13th. My question is with all this talk of Coronavirus and everything shutting down has anyone heard of any FLETC news and shutting down or delaying classes?

Comment

• invertedPanda
          invertedPanda commented
          Editing a comment
          It's a strong possibility that is being discussed down here. FLETC is restricting guests coming on post. My class has already been told that no guests will be at our graduation until further notice.

• fort1978
          fort1978 commented
          Editing a comment
          invertedPanda I'm hearing the same thing. From what i hear the are going to stsrt sending questionairs to people asking about possible symptoms and they are going to test people wehn they get to the academy.

• Hey everyone VRA 18-10 applicant here. Finally got scheduled for my poly. Here’s been my timeline, San Francisco Area Office:

10 July 2018: Applied
        19 July 2018: NOR Eligible for GS-9
        23 July 2018: Tentatively Selected & Scheduled for Medical
        27 July 2018: EQIP Submitted
        30 July 2018: EQIP sent to OPR

06 Aug 2018: Fitness Test reciprocity granted
        20 Aug 2018: Scheduled for SI on 18 Sep 2018

18 Sep 2018: Completed SI & Fingerprinting
        26 Sep 2018: Notified I passed SI

03 Oct 2018: Completed Medical

10 Mar 2020: Scheduled for Polygraph in San Jose next month.

Comment

• corsair
          corsair commented
          Editing a comment
          Holy crap at your wait for the poly

• thelonelybum
          thelonelybum commented
          Editing a comment
          congrats halfway there, I'm also for SFO duty location

• fonzi7979
          fonzi7979 commented
          Editing a comment
          ian.gavin congrats to finally being scheduled for your polygraph exam. Thanks for sharing your timeline it gives me hope to being scheduled soon.

• TESLA3
          TESLA3 commented
          Editing a comment
          same here! almost the same timeline, I just got an email this week to schedule for Polygraph in San Jose next month. Good Luck to everyone !!!

• 18/12
        Hey guys and gals things started to move rapidly for me
        Poly on 02/25
        Results 03/06 passed
        Investigator 03/10
        Drug test 03/12 awaiting results. Not the least concerned.
        Final offer phone call this afternoon.!! However I missed the call due to having the phone on silent.
        ? Should I be worried!! I did call back the 952 # which is scheduling and left a message of acknowledgement.
        As usual; all inputs are immensely appreciated. Please; awaiting for some feed back.
        Again stay focus and sail the course. Thanks everybody.!!!!

Comment

• RB7744
          RB7744 commented
          Editing a comment
          With it moving so quickly for him does this mean he was granted provisional?

• corsair
          corsair commented
          Editing a comment
          Where did you have your poly? I'm 19-4 and still waiting for poly for Newark.

• V_AntCBP
          V_AntCBP commented
          Editing a comment
          Got the call before background cleared is provisional RB7744

• fonzi7979
          fonzi7979 commented
          Editing a comment
          Congrats. I am glad to see things are moving along for you so hopefully this will get all of us waiting to be scheduled for the polygraph is around the corner

• I am choosing Newark, NJ I live in the orange county area and JFK at this time would be a hell of a ride daily. If no choice then, it is what is.

Comment

• GardenStateCO
          GardenStateCO commented
          Editing a comment
          where did you take your poly? how was your experience ?

• With the whole corona virus going on is the hiring process going to be slowed down? I’m still waiting on poly currently.

Comment

• V_AntCBP
          V_AntCBP commented
          Editing a comment
          sure it will slow things down... suck...many people have been waiting for so long..... cb6941

• 19-2 Bi just cleared!!

Comment

• Is anyone concerned/scared for EOD dates affected by pandemic? I am rethinking quitting my current job. I had given my two weeks for the end of this month. Now I'm unsure what to do, like what if FLETC gets pushed back or postponed?

Comment

• TsFost
            TsFost commented
            Editing a comment
            We'll just have to see how things go. I EOD in two weeks as well with an April 14th FLETC date, so I hope things proceed well.

• GardenStateCO
            GardenStateCO commented
            Editing a comment
            you coming from a federal job? If not you don't have to give your job 2 week notice....

• thelonelybum
            thelonelybum commented
            Editing a comment
            I think you guys are over thinking things, once you're hired you can get workers comp if "you contracted the Corona virus at work" which will be nearly impossible to say where you contracted it

• 210CBPO
            210CBPO commented
            Editing a comment
            well for those of you going soon to the academy or at the port already, I don't think you should worry. I'm on the same boat as V_AntCBP. I don't EOD for the next 3 months and I'm trying to leave my non fed job soon ;(

• 19-2

Miami

Applied :11/29/18

Tentative Selection:12/07/18

EQIP Submitted 12/15/18

Fitness exam pass 01/02/19

Medical exam pass 12/28/18

Structure interview 01/03/19

Structure interview. pass 01/16/19

Notice of release to opr : 03/15/19

Polygraph 6/13/19 and 7/6/19 passed 7/9/19

Bi investigator first meet 08/07/19

NOPAL - 02/05/20

Advisory Letter for NOPAL returned 03/12/20

Background investigation : passed 03/13/20

Drug: pending ??

Final offer :?

EOD:?

Comment

• thelonelybum
            thelonelybum commented
            Editing a comment
            He means NOPA

• MattyjayG
            MattyjayG commented
            Editing a comment
            It’s actually NOPAL the L stand for letter lol
            Notice of Proposed Action Letter
            thelonelybum

• thelonelybum
            thelonelybum commented
            Editing a comment
            technically they do it by email now so it's not a letter anymore. if anything you can call it a NOPAE

• MattyjayG
            MattyjayG commented
            Editing a comment
            thelonelybum lmao okay...

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3757 users online. 205 members and 3552 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X