300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SAS-CBPO View Post
    I took my drug test today. I really can't make sense of the whole process. I took my polygraph retake on Jan 28; I saw my Cass was green on Saturday. I got my emailed to schedule my DT yesterday. I am not complaining just noting that after a 9 week wait for a decision from QC, it is really moving now. I guess everybody is different. Good luck all!

Applied March 2019
    19-5 GS9 VRA DH Newark, NJ
    CASS 63%

SI March 2019
    Medical March 2019
    Physical June 2019
    BI started July 2019 (pulled credit report) pending
    Polygraph Nov 14 2019
    Polygraph #2 Jan 28 2020 Cleared CASS on Feb 1, 2020
    Drug Test Feb 6, 2020
    Final offer Pending
    May I ask why you had to take a second poly? You can DM me too.

Comment

• Talonderiel
      Talonderiel commented
      Editing a comment
      HopefulBP , I also took two before finishing my process. Polygraph Officer passed me both times, but the first one QC didn't like. So I took a second one. It's not always a bad thing...... I think :P

• Hello to all, havent been here in a little while. Just recieved my offer letter for EOD. I EOD April 13th in Philly. Academy on April 27th. My question was does anyone have any idea of the schedule or amount of overtime in philly? If anyone has any other questions i will try to do my best to answer.

Comment

• Hello All! I’m sorry if this has been asked already. Does anyone know how much time they allow for traveling to Academy. I EOD June 11, and academy on June 26, but planning on driving to bring my vehicle. Thanks for the help.

Comment

• merlin436
        merlin436 commented
        Editing a comment
        It's usually one day of travel time. People coming in from far distances or difficult travel situations will get more.

Ask your port if they'll work with you as far as scheduling goes to allow you to drive. They might approve annual leave or schedule your travel day alongside your days scheduled off.

• Eann86
        Eann86 commented
        Editing a comment
        merlin436 Great, thanks! My drive is a good 24 hrs from where I’ll be so I’m sure they’ll work with me, just didn’t want to be rushing. Appreciate you.

• My polygraph is coming up pretty fast, like one of the most nerve wrecking things I have ever dealt with. Wish me luck.

Comment

• corsair
        corsair commented
        Editing a comment
        Nerve racking it waiting 12+ months to be scheduled for the polygraph - at this point to me I could care less about the polygraph itself in terms of nerves lol

• Florida_Man
        Florida_Man commented
        Editing a comment
        Thatoneguyoh Good luck. You’ll do fine.. I know I’ll be nervous when my time comes.. considering the fact I applied back in 12/2018.. if it’s meant to be, it’ll be for you

• Thatoneguyoh
        Thatoneguyoh commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks everyone. Yeah I got my polygraph quick it's unfair to people who have been waiting a long time.

• fonzi7979
        fonzi7979 commented
        Editing a comment
        You will be fine. Just stay positive.

• I want to share my experience throughout this painful process.. I applied back in December of 2018 (19-3).. I’ve been working at TSA for 7 years and was the heaviest I’ve ever been my whole life (325). I told myself that I was going to change my life and stop letting my weight get in the way of where I wanted to be. 14 months later and no polygraph I weigh 250 and have lost 75 pounds. I also recently applied to USSS Uniform Division thanks to my new healthy lifestyle, a job I would of never applied to because of my weight. A part of me is glad the process has taken so long so I can buy as much time as I could. Everybody out there stay patient, we will eventually move forward to the next step. Keep pushing and don’t put all your eggs in one basket.

Comment

• Page
        Page commented
        Editing a comment
        __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______________________
        Last edited by Page; 03-12-2020, 06:54 PM. Reason: I don’t want to be on this thread anymore.

• all!

Applied March 2019
      19-5 GS9 VRA DH Newark, NJ
      CASS 63%

SI March 2019
      Medical March 2019
      Physical June 2019
      BI started July 2019 (pulled credit report) pending
      Polygraph Nov 14 2019
      Polygraph #2 Jan 28 2020 Cleared CASS on Feb 1, 2020
      Drug Test Feb 6, 2020
      Final offer Pending

Same month, possibly same announcement I applied for, and I’m sitting at 50%, waiting on poly, backgrounds, and final drug test, offer....I just don’t understand the progress
      USMC-6322 Comm/Nav Tech
      Oorah!

Comment

• corsair
        corsair commented
        Editing a comment
        19-4 Newark and still no signs of being scheduled for the polygraph

• fonzi7979
        fonzi7979 commented
        Editing a comment
        I feel you I’m in 19-2 and still waiting to be scheduled for the polygraph exam. I’m sitting at 50% on CASS.

• Question on credit check. Has anyone had a hard credit check in their account or do they only do soft credit checks?

Comment

• corsair
        corsair commented
        Editing a comment
        I only had a soft credit check done

• Manonfire6666
        Manonfire6666 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you sir

• Has anyone ever had a NOPA for anger issues as they call it from when they were in high school or college? Like 7+ years ago kind of issues.

Comment

• corsair
        corsair commented
        Editing a comment
        I could see that being an issue especially if they were documented as a minor and as an adult.

• thelonelybum
        thelonelybum commented
        Editing a comment
        sadly they were never documented, I was just being overly honest and they saw it as an issue that needed to be addressed... but if they're hitting me with a NOPA I'm still being considered so I guess its ok

• @ all applicants that applied back in 2018 just curious to see if anyone has been scheduled for the polygraph exam lately seems like we are the forgotten group. Lol or the shutdown really put us on the back of the list. Who knows but anyway let’s see what transpires this month. Any feedback is always appreciated.

Comment

• straightaim
        straightaim commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you! Announcement 18-7. Took about 9 months from passing SI for polygraph to be scheduled. Good luck to you.

• Mreurodance
        Mreurodance commented
        Editing a comment
        19-3 JFK. Waiting to be scheduled for Poly as well. SI completed 4/2019.
        It is just high volume and examiner availability, so it may take some time to complete. We have to wait it out and our time will come.

• Manonfire6666
        Manonfire6666 commented
        Editing a comment
        19-3 SI was on 2/26/19, got email for Poly 10/5/19, Poly was 11/5/2019

• fonzi7979
        fonzi7979 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for sharing your timelines seems like no rhyme or reason. The wait continues.

• Has anyone ever been contacted like this? It seems most people get cleared without knowing about it or being contacted about their background. Now I'm wondering if I'm close or if they're going to hit me with a NOPA. Screenshot_20200302-143710_Chrome.jpg
      18-2

3/02/20: NOPA
      3/13/20: Response Sent
      4/22/20: Unsuitable
      5/04/20: Reapplied
      10/20/20: Pre-security Interview

Comment

• fonzi7979
        fonzi7979 commented
        Editing a comment
        That’s very interesting maybe a new process with DOD my guess but who knows. Thanks for sharing your timeline gives me some hope that I will be scheduled sooner or later.

• DThomasNYPD
        DThomasNYPD commented
        Editing a comment
        Got this when I got my NOPA last year in the summer, I replied instantly, they told me months later that I am in good standing, and still waiting for poly and background.
        I’m 19-2 reg, structured interview 3/7/19

• jcsaenz3
        jcsaenz3 commented
        Editing a comment
        What was the NOPA for if you dont mind me asking?

• Chris Martin
        Chris Martin commented
        Editing a comment
        I got a NOPA submitted 33 pages with a 4 page outline and got cleared yesterday

• I responded yesterday to my NOPA so hopefully today they see it and it goes to work. I'll let you guys know how long it takes for a response of unsuitability or a green check mark in a few weeks as it seems like 2-3 weeks is how long it takes.

Comment

• What’s NOPA?

Comment

• thelonelybum
          thelonelybum commented
          Editing a comment
          notice of proposed action

• logic305
          logic305 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for answering my question.

• I have been seeing a lot of posts regarding NOPA letters. What happens if you receive a NOPA letter while at FLETC on provisional status?

Comment

• thelonelybum
          thelonelybum commented
          Editing a comment
          If they find you unsuitable you get the boot

• fonzi7979
          fonzi7979 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes that is correct. You need to answer what is in question from my understanding and don’t just let it play out there. You need to provide full disclosure of what is being questioned and therefore a resolution will be made.
          Last edited by fonzi7979; 03-02-2020, 06:14 PM.

• Anyone going to LUKEVILLE, AZ?

Comment

• Has anyone ever been told they failed the poly, but then asked to take a second or even third poly? I’ve seen posts of people saying they took multiple polygraphs but just wanted to see if y’all were told you failed a certain section or question.

Comment

• TsFost
            TsFost commented
            Editing a comment
            well the examiner can say you passed, failed, or not sure all day long. In the end what matters is what QC says. So if they think they want to give you a shot to answer more questions then they will. Always good to wait for QC to give that final answer.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5500 users online. 302 members and 5198 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X