Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haven't heard anything since September 2019, when sent an email it's always a generic response.

Comment

• Well here we are again another week just curious to see if anyone from 19-2 announcement for JFK has been scheduled for the poly at this time.

Comment

• IanCBP
        IanCBP commented
        Editing a comment
        Negative.........

• fonzi7979
        fonzi7979 commented
        Editing a comment
        The wait continues thanks for the update.

• fonzi7979 i took my SI April 15th ay JFK put in the same location for poly and still haven’t herd anything from them. I reached out to tell them I would travel to take poly and I haven’t herd anything about that either

Comment

• fonzi7979
        fonzi7979 commented
        Editing a comment
        I did the same and was informed that they use a 100 mile radius by default if locally not available. Just from reading through the forum seems like it’s a one year mark to be scheduled. I really don’t know. Just making some sense of it.

• Captain's Log Day 52 of being in adjudication. No signs of getting out. Continue going forward day by day. Will attempt to make contact by the end of the week if nothing happens.

Comment

• Seems like many of us have emailed poly
        volunteering to take it at a further location to have it completed sooner...I don’t think anyone got a response back...wait continues

Comment

• fonzi7979
          fonzi7979 commented
          Editing a comment
          That is true at the same time I have read once offered at a different location if you can make it work it’s better to accept the different location because it seems they are backlogged especially for north and southeast region.

• Keee562
          Keee562 commented
          Editing a comment
          When I accepted my polygraph it was in Knoxville Tennessee but I chose Chicago as my Preference

• Good afternoon, I got the call for the drug test this morning. Finally light at the end of the tunnel.

Comment

• V_AntCBP
          V_AntCBP commented
          Editing a comment
          Congrats, finally done man, the call is this week for you... Lol

• Nousername1 was DT call after poly?

Comment

• Nousername1
          Nousername1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, after poly and BI cleared. Took poly back Sept 2018 met BI Oct 2018 and BI cleared last week. So far I been 23 months in the hiring process. No medical issue just took really long to clear background.

• David1984
          David1984 commented
          Editing a comment
          Nousername1 how long did your background take to clear? I have been in them back ground process since September 2019

• Nousername1
          Nousername1 commented
          Editing a comment
          David1984 around 67 weeks to clear after meeting the investigator.

• Keee562
          Keee562 commented
          Editing a comment
          My background started in August 2019 and been in adjudication since December 2019

• Anyone going to BWI or already there PM please...
        Last edited by DCFED; 02-18-2020, 03:41 PM.

Comment

• Any thoughts on CBPO GS 9 in Seattle, Oroville, Blain, , Point Robert. Douglas, Nogales, San Luis, Lukville, AZ?

I am a single mom with one 9 yr old child.
          Last edited by Hopejoy; 02-18-2020, 08:54 PM.

Comment

• V_AntCBP
            V_AntCBP commented
            Editing a comment
            I know little bit about Seattle because I'm moving there. Did some research. Could be expensive area, if you decide to go there, try to stay as far South as possible. Far away from Seattle city, will be cheaper. Will be lot of rain. Nice areas are Auburn, Maple Valley, Bonney Lake, Puyallup with above average schools. Most likely I will settle in Auburn or Maple Valley (20-25 mins to work), little bit more expensive but good schools for my kids. Seatac is opening a new terminal, airport is not operating 24hrs yet, so you will have time with your kid. Just you and your kid are moving there or you got mom and dad moving there too? Seatac has OT but not crazy forced OT (16hours shift ). it could change when they open new terminal, idk, Blaine has lot of OT. border with Canada so its very cold. Nice area. I would pick Seattle or Blaine over Point Robert, I personally like working at airport so... Hopejoy I researched some about AZ, some areas could be so isolated, nothing around, hot dry weather, I don't like it.. so I didn't pick area... location pick is solely depending on personal needs, wants, likes, some people like outdoor, hiking, and don't mind isolated, no population around... what do you like? what location you are thinking toward? PM me if you want,

• TsFost
            TsFost commented
            Editing a comment
            I will say Nogales is a beautiful land port from the looks of looking it up online, and the cost of living would be better then Seattle. Plus they get lots of drug seizures there.

• DT done! Now the wait for the call, hopefully get some good locations offered.

Comment

• fonzi7979
            fonzi7979 commented
            Editing a comment
            Congrats you will be fine and good luck

• V_AntCBP
            V_AntCBP commented
            Editing a comment
            What is your list of choices? call can be any time now, make sure to have a note pad and pen handy all the time, lot of info to write down.

• Nousername1
            Nousername1 commented
            Editing a comment
            fonzi7979 thanks. V_AntCBP I love Texas lol.

• Mr. T7 I'm from Brownsville and was able to get Brownsville. I was originally offered eagle pass, del rio, and Presidio.

Comment

• TsFost
            TsFost commented
            Editing a comment
            Awesome. I asked for Brownsville and was offered it back when I got the call. Can I ask what areas would your recommend I look for apartments? Some officers online said look at Harligen or the coast if single (which i am) or look at McAllen if raising a family.

• Well boys, your boy just got the call !!!

VRA 19-12

EOD July 22 (Same date as when i went to bootcamp in the army, crazy right ? )

FLETC - August 6 - December 15

Location: Orlando/Tampa (they will get back to me within a day or two)

Comment

• V_AntCBP
            V_AntCBP commented
            Editing a comment
            DrigoCBP Congrats man, nice that you got Orl or Tampa... I live here and didn't get it...lol we will be in fletc almost same time man...

• my93rx7tt
            my93rx7tt commented
            Editing a comment
            When did you start the hiring process

• DrigoCBP
            DrigoCBP commented
            Editing a comment
            my93rx7tt - I started a couple months ago in September 2019

fonzi7979 - thanks man, good luck to you as well. You’ll get the poly exam soon !

V_AntCBP - yea man i followed your advice and stuck to Florida. Thankfully, the guy was happy to help and send the request up.

• kli0211
            kli0211 commented
            Editing a comment
            Congratulations!! How the F did you get FL? Haha

• So just seeing what backgrounds we have here, and seeing if any one area of backgrounds may move along quicker then others. I have a couple years in LE, then went over to TSA to start a federal clock & TSP. Applied July 2019, and got the final call Nov 2019. If anyone else would like to add to the list maybe we can see if there is a pattern to the hodgepodge of times and stuff we see time, and time again.

Comment

• Nousername1
            Nousername1 commented
            Editing a comment
            I have couple of friends working down there in Brownsville. They indicated that housing is not great. One officer was denied due to making more than minimum wage. This was at at new apartment complex close to the mall. They say good things about Harlingen and McAllen.

• TsFost
            TsFost commented
            Editing a comment
            Nousername1 harligen it is I think. Will check it out in person when I go to pre academy at the end of next month

• britt93
            britt93 commented
            Editing a comment
            I’d agree with Harlingen also, it’s not bad at all. McAllen definitely has nicer apartments but the commute to work would be about 30-45 mins longer. The good thing is you got the valley. So you definitely have a lot of options. I’m sure you’ll find something nice.

• How long before you receive a response after you take the polygraph. Least amount of time to the most amount of time. Also, I heard polygraphers cant tell you, you failed. They are not upper command to give out that information. Congrats to all those accepted and headed to the academies in the next few months.

Comment

• Nousername1
            Nousername1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Same day to couple of weeks. They can definitely tell you pass or failed on the spot. I noticed you posted back in July 2019 that you rejected offer via VRA route. Poly should transfer over.

• Just heard back from Hiring Center to confirm location.
          I’ll be working in Orlando, FL
          EOD July 22
          Fletc Aug 6

anyone else with the same dates ?

Comment

• Nousername1
            Nousername1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Congrats! Hope I have similar academy dates.

• Manonfire6666
            Manonfire6666 commented
            Editing a comment
            Congrats on getting Orlando. I will push for that location as well.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8111 users online. 438 members and 7673 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X