Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fonzi7979 you’ve been waiting for a while I think we’re near same statuses. If you don’t mind, What does your statuses say for
    poly, BI and DT?

Comment

• fonzi7979
      fonzi7979 commented
      Editing a comment
      Poly is pending to be scheduled and BI is in progress as well as DT. What announcement are you in? I know this process can be frustrating especially seeing current announcement having completed all except for DT and final offer. I guess it’s okay as long as we are able to complete it.

• fonzi7979 19-11 provisional for Buffalo port. You?

Comment

• fonzi7979
      fonzi7979 commented
      Editing a comment
      whitjj72 19-2 provisional for JFK. You never know we may see each other at FLECT. Good luck. Unfortunately I only have one shot at this I aged out already and to apply for another announcement may not be a good idea. I leave it up to the big man in charge.

• GarrettFaulks
      GarrettFaulks commented
      Editing a comment
      whitjj72 What’s your EOD for Buffalo?

• fonzi7979 absolutely, if it’s mean to be then it’s meant to be. Have you heard from a BI yet? Did you have any hiccups along the way?

Comment

• fonzi7979
      fonzi7979 commented
      Editing a comment
      Nothing from BI only that my Equip was resubmitted after SI in April of 2019 and shows completed. No hiccups except that there was a government shutdown in December of 2018 that delayed process about 30 to 60 days based on what I have read on this forum from others that applied before or after me.

What is your percentage on CASS?
      Last edited by fonzi7979; 02-11-2020, 08:14 AM.

• fonzi7979 50% you? Also why do ppl call it CASS, I don’t see that term anywhere on the app I use haha

Comment

• fonzi7979
      fonzi7979 commented
      Editing a comment
      I am at 50% as well. Did your equip get sent to OPR? I have a feeling that even though it shows completed it has not been sent out. I like to be wrong in this case but it is what it is. CASS no idea. We may have same BI case manager and he or she may be overwhelmed with many files that need to be completed. I did hear there is some kind of deadline that needs to be meet so good thing it may be around the corner. I will keep you posted with my progress.

• merlin436
      merlin436 commented
      Editing a comment
      CASS...Central Applicant Self-Service.

• fonzi7979 interesting...how do you know if it’s been sent to OPR? My initial understanding was it has been however how do you know for sure?

Comment

• fonzi7979
      fonzi7979 commented
      Editing a comment
      @ Dodge_Guy19-4 thanks for sharing I have not received that email as of yet so I guess I just need to wait and be patient.

• corsair
      corsair commented
      Editing a comment
      I never knew about that website thanks for recommending Dodge, I applied 1/19 and looks like they checked 4/19. Maybe one day I'll get scheduled for the poly lol.

• fonzi7979
      fonzi7979 commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess we got skipped corsair just keep your head up and stay positive.

• xknuckles
      xknuckles commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh wow thanks dodgeguy, just checked mine and CBP requested mine back in Feb '19

• merlin436 is this the same as the CBP jobs App that I am using today? Basically shows you the completion percentage and timeline?

Comment

• merlin436 so it’s the same thing. Perhaps just an older verbiage. My app doesn’t reference CASS but I’m sure it’s the same thing

Comment

• fonzi7979 and now my BI status is back to “in process”...weird. Hopefully they’re picking it up

Comment

• fonzi7979
        fonzi7979 commented
        Editing a comment
        That’s all we can do is hope they are picking up the candidates file and pursue it so we can get scheduled for the exam shortly.

• Dodge_Guy19-4 I received an email back in October 2019 saying my eqip has been submitted to OPR for review, this is the next step in the BI process....

correction: just checked annual credit report and sure enough Customs was listed on there for October 2019. Hopefully things get rolling.

thank you for the input
      Last edited by whitjj72; 02-11-2020, 10:47 AM.

Comment

• fonzi7979
        fonzi7979 commented
        Editing a comment
        @whitjji72 & Dodge_Guy19-4 thanks for clarifying I went back and I did receive that email last March so I guess it is in the works so we shall see.

• Would like some input on anyone that has any recent information. Applied to Announcement 19-12. Just got the pass on my polygraph yesterday. When I applied I selected Buffalo, NY. as my preferred location because I live there. Any word on if they still have vacancies? Does FLETC let you leave for the birth of your child? Thanks.
      CBPO 19-12

Comment

• GarrettFaulks
        GarrettFaulks commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks guys! Scotty lol. I believe it man.

• GarrettFaulks
        GarrettFaulks commented
        Editing a comment
        Just got the call.. EOD is August.. quick question about FLETC.. merlin436 and corsair. Is there a curfew on weekends for FLETC? Like if I have a late flight on a Sunday and won’t be driving in until 11PM. Will I be able to get onto base or are their gates that close... thanks

• Klumper23
        Klumper23 commented
        Editing a comment
        We had a guy in my academy who had a kid get up to three days off, but that the max time you can miss before you get kicked out. He decided to only use two days so incase he got sick he had one day left.

• raudy06
        raudy06 commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm here at Flect now. There is no curfew, you can come in and out at whatever time you want (after the training day is over at 16:30 of course) as long as your *** is back on that chair at 7:30 the next day or next monday if its a weekend.

• I met with the background investigator yesterday, appx. How long does it take to get called for the drug test?

CBP VRA 19-12

9/9/19 - Applied ✅

9/11/19 - Entrance Exam ✅

9/16/19 - Notice of Results ✅

10/8/19 - Structured Interview ✅

10/9/19 - Medical ✅

10/11/19 - PFT ✅

1/28/20 - Polygraph ✅

2/10/20 - Met with BI

PENDING - Drug Test

PENDING - Final Call

Comment

• V_AntCBP
        V_AntCBP commented
        Editing a comment
        Man you are flying thru like there are no tomorrow. Haha good for you bro DrigoCBP with the Vra status, they should prioritize working on your background first... You should be done soon

• DrigoCBP
        DrigoCBP commented
        Editing a comment
        Haha thanks man im trying to catch up to you bro lol i hope the background doesn't take too long. I just wanna get the call already lol but I’ll try to be more patient and not think about it too much V_AntCBP

• OKCsparrow
        OKCsparrow commented
        Editing a comment
        V_AntCBP I'm vra and I'm on month 8 for adjudication

• Calitown
        Calitown commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey Drigo,
        For VRA did they still have you do the visual acuity test? Thanks

• GarrettFaulks no I’m still waiting for Poly, please let me know if you get Buffalo. Same as you, that’s my preferred location, and a really good chance that I won’t be able to take any other location unfortunately. Hoping I’m not also waiting for no reason.

Comment

• fonzi7979
        fonzi7979 commented
        Editing a comment
        Congrats GarrettFaulks you are a lucky candidate I have only applied since Nov 2018 and still waiting for my Polygraph exam to be scheduled.

• Got my final selection letter today. Now to finish getting all packed up over the next couple weeks.

Comment

• V_AntCBP
        V_AntCBP commented
        Editing a comment
        Congrats man, keep us posted how fletc goes, did they say what items to pack? TsFost

• TsFost
        TsFost commented
        Editing a comment
        V_AntCBP no packing list at all, just my EOD, FLETC date, pay grade, port contact information, and also the requirements to pass the physical fitness test at FLETC

• SheepDogg
        SheepDogg commented
        Editing a comment
        TsFost First off congrats. I won’t be leaving until May so I’ll be seeing you up there towards your graduation... Can you share with us what you have packed? Also did they mention what the dress attire is during pre academy?

Thanks again and good luck!!
        Last edited by SheepDogg; 02-12-2020, 12:55 AM.

• raudy06
        raudy06 commented
        Editing a comment
        there is no official packing list for Fletc but I will say this: other than your personal hygiene stuff, pack black t-shirts to wear under your uniform because you can only wear black under. Buy a cheap pair of comfy boots, dont worry about spending a ton of money on boots because you will be walking a lot here and you will just messed them up, leave your nice good pair of boots for when you graduate and go back to your port. Other than that, pack comfy clothes for your off time, like t-shirts, joggers, shorts, a pair of sandals, gym clothes, bring two pairs of sneakers so you can leave a pair at your assigned gym locker. If you are driving and have room , bring anything that will make you feel more at home like your computer, a small tv, a PlayStation or w.e. EVERYTHING ELSE , you will get it here.

• TsFost Congrats to you!!!! You will be okay, there are tons of post on what to bring to the academy. Where do you have to report?

Comment

• nickg317
        nickg317 commented
        Editing a comment
        TsFost Does it say what day to report? TSU told me my first day of FLETC is Aug 17... guessing I report on the 16th?

• TsFost
        TsFost commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes it has a report date for EOD at my port and a report to FLETC daye

• britt93
        britt93 commented
        Editing a comment
        TsFost which port in Brownsville if you don’t mind sharing?

• TsFost
        TsFost commented
        Editing a comment
        I wish I knew. I chose Brownsville which has a handful of them. The paperwork has me going to the Veterens Port of Entry. That could just be for orientation and not my final port. I'm wanting a land border so that would work though

• TsFost what are the fitness requirements at academy?

Comment

• invertedPanda
        invertedPanda commented
        Editing a comment
        fonzi7979 not on day one but within the first week, about half way through the academy and towards the end of the academy
        And there are lots of people that fail the first FGS...

• fonzi7979
        fonzi7979 commented
        Editing a comment
        invertedPanda ty for sharing we have plenty of down time to practice while in the academy so make the time productive everyone should be able to get through it.

• TsFost
        TsFost commented
        Editing a comment
        invertedPanda according to the paper they just sent me yesterday there is. And its required to pass. If there isn't one that's fine with me but I will be practicing for it since they told me there would be one.

• raudy06
        raudy06 commented
        Editing a comment
        no sit and reach here, they just haven't updated that paper. The FGS is performed 3 times at the begging, at the middle and end of the Academy. only final one counts. like someone mentioned, lots of people fail the first or parts of it and then they work on those so they are ready for the final.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4064 users online. 194 members and 3870 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X