Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anyone who was federal originally get the recruitment incentive to joining CBP? There's an incentive for certain locations for first time federal and I'm wondering if they meant first time CBP or any federal position.
    Last edited by thelonelybum; 01-29-2020, 09:03 PM.

Comment

• invertedPanda
      invertedPanda commented
      Editing a comment
      Does not apply to current federal employees

• Thatoneguyoh
      Thatoneguyoh commented
      Editing a comment
      Northern border is for current and new officers, like pembina, portal, raymond.

• So I EOD on Tuesday Feb 4th JFK Duty Station. Then head to FLETC on Feb 19th. I already spoke to my Supervisor/POC at my Duty Station.

I just registered for FLETC and I started filling out my Onboarding Paperwork, W2, Insurance packages, Beneficiary packages, New Hire registration, Direct Deposit, Grooming Arrangement Etc.

Still Provisional my stuff is in Adjudication though. Anyone Else from NYC going to EOD soon?

Comment

• fonzi7979
      fonzi7979 commented
      Editing a comment
      Congrats I hope to be there one day too. What announcement are you in?

• PM015
      PM015 commented
      Editing a comment
      How did you register for FLETC? Did you get an email from them? If you did, when?

• Silva23
      Silva23 commented
      Editing a comment
      My eod its Feb 25 and I haven’t heard from anybody. Should I be worry or is it too soon ? Thanks

• I just registered for FLeTc and I got an email telling me to register.

i didn’t get an email link to start the onboard paperwork and I start Feb 7th..

Comment

• Just a Dude
      Just a Dude commented
      Editing a comment
      Good luck!!! Hope all goes well. I finally got my appointment for the polygraph test

• showtime15
      showtime15 commented
      Editing a comment
      You’ll get the onboarding paperwork typically a week out. Probably tomorrow. Maybe Monday.

• invertedPanda oh gosh. I do not want to live of Fletc at a hotel especially when you fly down and do not bring a car.

Comment

• invertedPanda
      invertedPanda commented
      Editing a comment
      They'll have shuttles but that just means you have to get up earlier.

• showtime15
      showtime15 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hotel off center = no roommate. That’s probably the only positive to being off. May not be worth it if you aren’t bringing your vehicle.

• ChrisQuirolo
      ChrisQuirolo commented
      Editing a comment
      Fly down. Then have family/friend drive your car down and visit. Then pay for their plane ticket back!!!

• PM015 They send u a link and a Temp code to get into Fletc.. Then you enter all the information.

Comment

• PM015
      PM015 commented
      Editing a comment
      How far before EOD?

• Is anyone else’s CASS glitching, my Background went back to pending, for the 2nd time in a month

Comment

• jcsaenz3
      jcsaenz3 commented
      Editing a comment
      Supposedly when that happens it means they are looking at your file.

• V_AntCBP
      V_AntCBP commented
      Editing a comment
      It happened to me and couple weeks later, background cleared. Idk if coincidence or what...

• Fingers crossed then

Comment

• Looking for a swap from JFK to Miami. Also willing to participate in a 3 way swap if necessary. Moving expenses will be covered. If you know anyone interested PM me or send them my way. Thanks.
      CBPO - JFK, NY

Comment

• Cass update this morning, BI cleared and at 75%...what a relief!! Total of 4 months after meeting with the Investigator. Originally 18-10, reapplied to 20-2 announcement.

Comment

• sory_ann
          sory_ann commented
          Editing a comment
          fonzi7979 I reapplied to change locations, I originally selected San Francisco. Now I will be going to Newark NJ. And yeah, I still cannot believe it lol!!

• sory_ann
          sory_ann commented
          Editing a comment
          V_AntCBP Lol will see what dates are they offering! My BI truly took about the same time as yours. I met the BI the beginning of Sep and we are almost in February.

• sory_ann
          sory_ann commented
          Editing a comment
          thelonelybum I met the BI during July, but nothing was submitted until the beginning of September. He went above and beyond interviewing my references and sometimes people are not available right away, and that was one of the reasons why it took him a while to complete everything. I remembered reaching out to him to see if everything was okay and/or if he needed anything else and he said that his job with me was done on the first week of September. I have been getting letters from the credit bureaus ever since so I assumed that they were working on it. You are behind me, keep praying and have faith. It works!!!

• OKCsparrow
          OKCsparrow commented
          Editing a comment
          I had everything submitted in July after meeting my investigator in June and I'm still waiting. :/

• I'm 19-2 Regular Annoucement... applied on November 2018. EQIP sent to OPR March 2019, Medical cleared in less than a week on March 2019 with no hiccups. I took my SI on February 2019 and it's almost my 1 year mark waiting for a polygraph.

I read up in the past that usually by the 1 year mark they'll schedule you a polygraph at the latest. Is my time for my polygraph coming soon? Reading in a previous recent post that someone is still waiting for a polygraph from 2017 doesn't encourage me at this point.

Good luck to everyone.
        CBPO 19-2 Regular Announcement
        @ 50%

Applied: 11/2018
        NOR: 12/2018
        Tentative Selection for GS-5: 12/2018
        Turned in EQIP: 02/2019
        SI: 02/2019 (Completed/Green ✓)
        Medical: 02/2019 (Completed/Green ✓)
        PFT-1: 02/2019 (Completed/Green ✓)
        Resubmit EQIP: 03/2019
        EQIP Sent To OPR: 03/2019 (Completed/Green ✓)
        Polygraph: TBA
        Background Investigation: TBA
        Drug Test: TBA
        Final Offer: TBA

Comment

• fonzi7979
          fonzi7979 commented
          Editing a comment
          corsair once you get called and scheduled I hope I am right behind you. Where did you select to have your Polygraph Exam?

• Just a Dude
          Just a Dude commented
          Editing a comment
          SPX I applied in April 2019 announcement 19-7... I got an email to schedule my polygraph test 2 days ago... I guess I’m one of the lucky ones who got scheduled under a year. It really does vary for everyone. Good luck to everyone!
          Last edited by Just a Dude; 01-30-2020, 05:14 PM.

• corsair
          corsair commented
          Editing a comment
          I picked Newark for my polygraph

• fonzi7979
          fonzi7979 commented
          Editing a comment
          Hopefully when they are done with Newark they will get to NY after. Keep me posted.

• Good afternoon all, my announcement was 19-5. I'm still waiting on the Poly. Anyone from 19-5 still here or anyone else in the same boat?

Comment

• fonzi7979
          fonzi7979 commented
          Editing a comment
          I’m in the same boat waiting patiently. Yes it’s frustrating I guess it is what it is.

• fonzi7979 what was your announment# also, I feel you I was reading some of the post and I see most of the people wait for 1 and others 2 years . Hopefully we hear something before the summer time.

Comment

• Florida_Man
          Florida_Man commented
          Editing a comment
          19-3, still waiting on the poly. Even sent an email to IACAD basically saying I’d go anywhere to take it and I get nothing but an automated response. Super frustrating..

• fonzi7979
          fonzi7979 commented
          Editing a comment
          @Floridaman I know your frustration. I kept on getting automated responses as well.

• corsair
          corsair commented
          Editing a comment
          This was the last message I got when I asked about the poly....

After reviewing your application, I can see that you have passed the Fitness Assessment, the Medical Assessment, and the Structured Interview. You are waiting for the Polygraph exam and Drug test to be scheduled.

And the rest was the generic response
          Last edited by corsair; 01-30-2020, 04:07 PM.

• Florida_Man
          Florida_Man commented
          Editing a comment
          corsair lol that’s pretty funny..

• Thats crazy, at this point I don't mind getting Newark,NJ. I applied for JFK as well, I wonder if they are waiting on LA guardia to be reopen. If not then we gonna have to wait.

Comment

• corsair
          corsair commented
          Editing a comment
          I reapplied for Baltimore with the announcement in May 2019 but with me picking Newark for my poly I’m screwed regardless for waiting.

• Hello all just curious are there any members in the army national guard that are currently in or heading to Fletc? If so could you please share what your plans are for drills. I dont know if I should just start randomly calling units in the area down there to see if they will let me drill or if fletc staff maybe has a partnership with local units. Any input would be greatly appreciated!

Comment

• showtime15
          showtime15 commented
          Editing a comment
          I’m AF Res, but I made most of mine up before I went to the academy, then rescheduled the rest for after. Does the Army allow that?

• Klumper23
          Klumper23 commented
          Editing a comment
          I worked out a deal with my unit to make them up prior to going but wouldn't get paid for them until the drill happened.

• Unfortunately I didnt know when I would be going to fletc and now my start date is toon soon to make up the amount of time I would need to. Thanks anyway for the reply!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6837 users online. 353 members and 6484 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X