Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 60credits in criminal justice with 2 years law enforcement experience enough?

Comment

• merlin436
      merlin436 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'll say yes.

You should qualify for the BP just based on 1 year of your work experience. You should also qualify for OFO based on both your work experience and education…blended together.

• TsFost
      TsFost commented
      Editing a comment
      You can easily make GS7 when you apply with that background. I went in with 2 associates and the same amount of LE work and applied GS7. Then reapplied GS9 just to see what happened and got it approved.

• jahson83
      jahson83 commented
      Editing a comment
      thx fellas

• How long after your background cleared, you got drug test? Thanks

Comment

• V_AntCBP
      V_AntCBP commented
      Editing a comment
      how irony, 210CBPO I just got the drug call too... haha yayyyyy

• jcsaenz3
      jcsaenz3 commented
      Editing a comment
      congrats on both of you!!! Hope i get my BI Adjudication cleared!

• V_AntCBP
      V_AntCBP commented
      Editing a comment
      How long you been waiting for adjudication? I waited 3.5 months for mine jcsaenz3

• 210CBPO
      210CBPO commented
      Editing a comment
      Best of luck! Keep me posted on the call and dates of EOD and port location! Maybe we'll see each other at the academy!

• So I applied back about four months ago. Was still going through medical. Already did the polygraph and passed. While in the process of background, they found something that was completely disclosed to then on the application and the polygraph, but was not 100% finished. For this they send me an email saying that I was found unsuitable at this time but I am welcome to reapply anytime.
    When this is all done next month, I am going to apply again but I’m wondering if I would have to take the polygraph again and do everything over, or just pick up from where I left off.
    I don’t want to post what it is on here in a public forum but you’re welcome to message me for details. -thanks

Comment

• V_AntCBP
      V_AntCBP commented
      Editing a comment
      If you did everything 4 months ago, it means those exams are still valid, they will reappear as "completed" when you reapply.
      Last edited by V_AntCBP; 01-06-2020, 09:45 AM.

• 19-12 here 50%
    Just got the call for Polygraph !

Comment

• DrigoCBP
      DrigoCBP commented
      Editing a comment
      Im not a TSO, but i am in Orlando. Im in college lol US Army vet so im a VRA applicant. maybe that made a difference Florida_Man

• DrigoCBP
      DrigoCBP commented
      Editing a comment
      Thatoneguyoh i applied on 9/9/19 , did SI in october 8th, medical that same week of SI , so its been about 3/4 months since i applied

• DrigoCBP
      DrigoCBP commented
      Editing a comment
      V_AntCBP I got scheduled for the end of this month. I’ll keep you guys updated. Im excited but we’ll see how it goes

• Thatoneguyoh
      Thatoneguyoh commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah i applied to the 19-10, all my stuff was done with 2 weeks, just waiting on poly and background and dr yours went by super quick

• Working Day 23 of adjudication... the nights are short and the days are long... alas the green check still eludes me. I fear the crew may grow weary if there's no signs soon.

Don't mind my lack of boredom and dramatic comment. I just wish I knew what was going on.

It sucks only because I have 3 weddings out of town to attend and I don't want to get stuck having to cut my time short to fly back for a drug test. Also my kid is almost 6 months so giving how they're putting everyone into academy dates in May, I don't want to miss her first birthday.

Timeline:
    Application - 12/2017
    SI - 2/2018
    Physical - 3/2018
    Medical - 6/2018
    1st Poly - 7/2019
    2nd Poly - 8/2019
    Meet with BGI - 9/2019
    2nd BGI interviews - 10/2019
    Packet sent for adjudication - 11/2019
    BG Completion - TBD
    Drug Test - TBD
    EOD - TBD

Comment

• thelonelybum
      thelonelybum commented
      Editing a comment
      I just figured I'd continue as I didn't want to withdraw from it and leave things half finished

• NachoLaw
      NachoLaw commented
      Editing a comment
      I am in the same time frame as you...Applied under 18-10 in July 2018. Waiting patiently on the final adjudication. Every 30 days I email the hiring center and keep getting the same reply that my background is being actively worked on. Hope that you will get the call soon to continue on

• OKCsparrow
      OKCsparrow commented
      Editing a comment
      My BI sent in my background mid July and I'm still waiting on adjudication. I think you'll be good

• OKCsparrow
      OKCsparrow commented
      Editing a comment
      corsair I applied a month before him.

• 19-12 here
    Applied -09/23/19
    Fitness- 10/09/19
    Med- 10/04/19
    SI- 10/15/19
    Poly- 01/16/20
    Eqip- 11/14/19 (final submission) was returned 3 times to me.

Comment

• Thatoneguyoh
      Thatoneguyoh commented
      Editing a comment
      Is this direct hire?

• okcost2
      okcost2 commented
      Editing a comment
      No, just normal 5/7

• Does anyone have an average turn around for an answer from QC? I took my poly on Nov 14, 2019. I was told the test went well with an exception to one question that was "inconsistent" . I was told I was a good candidate but I had to wait for QC's decision. Anybody else in my situation or had been? I contacted my hiring center rep and he basically said what I already knew,"have to wait for OPR to answer me and that he did not have any updates on polygraph". BI started back in July (credit report pulled)
    Thanks and good luck to all in the "process".

Comment

• corsair
      corsair commented
      Editing a comment
      Why'd they pull your credit report prior to passing the polygraph?

• SAS-CBPO
      SAS-CBPO commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't know.

• Rubicon
      Rubicon commented
      Editing a comment
      Others have posted that their credit was pulled before the poly and again after during the BI.

• cstephensiv
      cstephensiv commented
      Editing a comment
      They pulled my credit in june, poly in November, BI interview in December pulled credit again, second BI in January... waiting on results

• My credit was again pulled on the 3rd of this month. CBP did it prior to meeting with BI, back in August, then my Investigator i. September and just today I got another notice. Its a good sign because they are working on it, I just get annoyed and tired because I feel like they are looking for Mr/Mrs Perfect!

Comment

• jcsaenz3
      jcsaenz3 commented
      Editing a comment
      This might sound like a stupid question but how do you know when they pulled your credit ??? My BI told me he did back in September before my Polygraph. We went over everything on there. I continue to check my EXPERIAN CREDIT App and nothing is showing. Do you guys use something else ???

• corsair
      corsair commented
      Editing a comment
      I would imagine Credit Karma would give an alert.

• jcsaenz3 I get letter notices from the credit agencies that "such and such" has requested it. corsair I don't know about Credit Karma, I don't trust that company, I have heard from government agencies that your ss# and personal information is shared with third parties.

Comment

• East coast resident, applied the first week of May, 2019. I am 50% complete, green check mark on the eQip, fitness exam, medical exam and the structured interview. The background investigation and drug test are "in progress" and blue, the polygraph is grayed out & "pending".

11.25 months in the process, May 19' to today.
      Last edited by PA_Ed; 04-15-2020, 02:28 PM.

Comment

• fonzi7979
        fonzi7979 commented
        Editing a comment
        Congrats I am in one year since I applied and still waiting to be scheduled for the polygraph exam.

• corsair
        corsair commented
        Editing a comment
        The end of the month marks 1 year since I've applied and I'm 301 Days since I've completed my Structured Interview. I haven't been scheduled for my polygraph and I haven't had any delays during the process.

• fonzi7979
        fonzi7979 commented
        Editing a comment
        I have to say the polygraph exam scheduling is the longest wait for me so far. I guess location may be key as reading through this forum.

• PA_Ed
        PA_Ed commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree with you both, I completed my SI in the beginning of June, I am on month #10 since my SI...I feel your pain
        Last edited by PA_Ed; 04-15-2020, 02:29 PM.

• 19-10 switched to 20-1
      Eqip- Completed
      Applied- 10/2019
      FE- completed
      SI- completed
      Medical- completed
      Last edited by AM92; 01-11-2020, 08:32 AM.

Comment

• 18-8,
        17 days after background cleared (holidays in middle), I just got drug call.

Comment

• V_AntCBP
          V_AntCBP commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you rmpee

• Moises Acosta
          Moises Acosta commented
          Editing a comment
          Congrats!! I just got mine scheduled for tomorrow as well.

• V_AntCBP
          V_AntCBP commented
          Editing a comment
          Moises Acosta congrats to you too man.

• NachoLaw
          NachoLaw commented
          Editing a comment
          Congrats on you both. 18-10 here. Applied back in July 2018. What area did you all ask for?

• V_AntCBP Congratulations on getting the drug test scheduled! Is time for celebration!!! lol ....

Comment

• V_AntCBP
          V_AntCBP commented
          Editing a comment
          Nothing crazy since I have to pee tomorrow lmao... sory_ann

• V_AntCBP Lmao!!!

Comment

• I had applied previously but due to some information I left out of the eqip I had to reapply

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2897 users online. 119 members and 2778 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X