300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 19-2 JFK sitting at 50% on CASS.
    passed my WRITTEN, MEDICAL , Physical and SI back in March. Got A NOPA over the summer and beat it, haven’t heard a peep since other than, “ your application is in good standing “

looking for a point of contact for the poly
    wiling to travel anywhere in the states

Comment

• fonzi7979
      fonzi7979 commented
      Editing a comment
      DThomasNYPD thanks for sharing I’m in 19-2 @50% and still waiting to be scheduled for the poly. I reached out the contact center via email as well as ICAD email but I only receive automated response. I reached out to NY recruiter via email on cbp current applicant and nothing more than just have to wait for scheduling. I would not mind to travel out of state if available but nothing yet.

• zTiger
      zTiger commented
      Editing a comment
      I actually emailed the iad email and got a response that wasnt automated today. They said that there office hasnt received my case yet and once they do, an examiner will contact me to schedule. My announcement is 19-9, at least I got an actual
      Response this time.

• DThomasNYPD
      DThomasNYPD commented
      Editing a comment
      zTiger , emailed them, and got a generic response, same one I got 2 months ago

• zTiger
      zTiger commented
      Editing a comment
      DThomasNYPD I also got that email before, I just decided to try again and in my email I wrote, “it would nice to hear back from someone soon vs the automated response.” Lol surprised someone actually responded

• 18-10 Announcement here, currently in adjudication. Met BI in September and as of today my BI status is "in progress". God be with us during this lengthy and exciting process

Comment

• Any 19-10 here? For the northern border.

Comment

• Anthropologist
        Anthropologist commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm 19-10 for NE. Still at 50% for my CBPO application.

• Thatoneguyoh
        Thatoneguyoh commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah me too man!

• Thatoneguyoh
        Thatoneguyoh commented
        Editing a comment
        All 19-10 are, sadly

• 19-2 Miami
      is Bi “in progress “ is that a good thing because I see a lot of people posting about in progress but no green checks lol.

Comment

• Dodge_Guy19-4
        Dodge_Guy19-4 commented
        Editing a comment
        My BI showed "In Progress" for 8 months before it was green and "Completed"

• How do you know if you have a NOPA coming in? do they tell you?

Comment

• Calitown
        Calitown commented
        Editing a comment
        DThomasNYPD If you dont mind me asking, what was your NOPA for? I thought you usually get these if youre not found suitable for either medical or background, but since you have not taken the poly/background yet, I wonder why they came to that conclusion already? Thanks man,

• DThomasNYPD
        DThomasNYPD commented
        Editing a comment
        Some financial things from when I was 18(4yrs ago)

That I wasn’t responsible enough to handle at the time, but I just explained that my older now, and I make better decisions, so they didn’t deem me unsuitable Calitown

• Calitown
        Calitown commented
        Editing a comment
        @DThomasNYPD
        Ah I see, thats good that they cleared you. Are you waiting on your poly/BI to start now? Good luck w/ everything brotha man

• DThomasNYPD
        DThomasNYPD commented
        Editing a comment
        Poly / BI / drug
        Lol I have the cleanest background other than that one red flag
        And I took care of it already, literally just waiting bro, working on going localPD right now to, whoever calls me first honestly, just gotta get outta what I do now , @calitown

Good luck to you too, what announcement were you ?

• Had a 4hr interview with the investigator yesterday. I was assigned a new 1

Comment

• I was able to get a hold of someone at HR and they told me that the TSU has had my file on their desk since 11/25/2019. Im hoping they call soon!

Comment

• DThomasNYPD
          DThomasNYPD commented
          Editing a comment
          How’d you manage that ?

• Klumper23
          Klumper23 commented
          Editing a comment
          I just called the main HR number and was finally able to have someone answer. They were able to pull up my file and told me where it was.

• DThomasNYPD
          DThomasNYPD commented
          Editing a comment
          Could you swing me that number , I’d appreciate it, been looking, can’t find

• Anyone know if you have to complete backgrounds before getting scheduled for you’re poly? I just cleared medical, at 50% now.
        USMC-6322 Comm/Nav Tech
        Oorah!

Comment

• corsair
          corsair commented
          Editing a comment
          Although your background is an ongoing process it doesn't really kick in until after your polygraph when you meet with your BI.

• Thatoneguyoh
          Thatoneguyoh commented
          Editing a comment
          You still have a long way to go. Good luck!

• 813Deputy2b
          813Deputy2b commented
          Editing a comment
          Just so weird, within 24 hours of applying, I had taken the written, scheduled for medical, PT test, and SI. Then just a couple of weeks ago I cleared medical. I was at 37% for months, now at 50%. But it just doesn't seem like there's an average time frame, just really long. Thanks gents, greatly appreciated.

• Hi,
        anybody Eod 06/22/20 @ JFK?

Comment

• 19-4 applied to DH and other than southern border announcement
          eqip ✅
          Fit test ✅
          Medical ✅
          SI ✅
          Poly ✅
          BI interview 12/11/19

Comment

• Has any other 19-4 applicants got past thier BI yet?

Comment

• So what's the average time people usually get scheduled for a Polygraph? I've been hearing usually 6-8 months from whenever you had your SI? It seems pretty random and mainly depends on how backed up your poly admin is.

Comment

• fonzi7979
                fonzi7979 commented
                Editing a comment
                Greg00 What announcement are you in? From reading through this forum the poly is pretty random. I been waiting over 8 months since SI and if your case file has not been released to IA CAD the wait is even longer. I guess the wait continues.

• V_AntCBP
                V_AntCBP commented
                Editing a comment
                Greg00 right, poly wait mainly depending the location you picked, 6 months or less from SI if you are lucky... many applicants have been waiting a year or more... I waited 50 weeks from SI...
                Last edited by V_AntCBP; 12-24-2019, 09:19 AM.

• TsFost
                TsFost commented
                Editing a comment
                Its different from person to person. I've seen between a month from SI to over a year on here

• Greg00
                Greg00 commented
                Editing a comment
                fonzi7979 I'm in the VRA GS9 19-12 announcement. Only been waiting a couple of months for the poly.
                One of my coworkers got called in to take his Poly after 3 months which was surprising, but most of my coworkers don't get the call till 6 months minimum and some have been waiting for almost a year.

• Hi all, first time poster though long time reader. What's the current process for dual apps? Long story: was #19-7 regular hirs w/GS7 and managed to freeze up and fail the SI. Reapplied #12-2 but got a GS5. Took & passed my PT before reapplying to #20-3. Got the GS7 again. Both apps showed up on CASS for about a week (2nd one = no progress), but now the 2nd one is gone. How do I find out if the APP "in progress" is for the G7 or the orig G5? I'm afraid I'll end up having to withdraw from #12-2 and start all over again. That means re-testing. Where is there any info regarding the new "streamlining of apps" rule? Read about it back in Sept, but nothing since. Thanks in advance.

Comment

• thelonelybum
                thelonelybum commented
                Editing a comment
                to my knowledge, they started merging applications. I'm on 2 applications GS7 and GS9 both are in good standing last I know, but on CASS it only shows 1 progress bar.

• Okay so I emailed my case worker and I got something weird saying

“This account is currently unmonitored. Contact your e-QIP case manager if you require assistance with your CBP e-QIP. If you do not have an e-QIP Case Manager send your inquiry to”

is this weird? Does this mean They’re not looking at my application? I’m currently at 50% 19-1

Comment

• Hey guys, sorry for going MIA on this thread. I’m currently on my last week of training, graduating soon so if anybody has any questions I’ll try my best to answer them for you.

Comment

• V_AntCBP
                  V_AntCBP commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Congratulations man, When you have time. Can please post an outline summary of what you did since eod? That would help a lot of us understand what eod and fletc look like? Appreciate the help, and good luck with your new career....

• Gdelgado0220
                  Gdelgado0220 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  V_AntCBP Thanks man I appreciate it! So on the first day you kind of hit the ground running. A lot of paperwork, uniform, and equipment issuing on the first couple of days before you hop into the basic training curriculum. The day is pretty much split down the middle. PT during your first or second quarter of the day and you’re in a classroom setting on the other. You’ll have days in the range mixed in there down the line as well. When you first start you’ll have PT every other day but once you get half way through training it’ll pick up to every day. I highly recommend to the people who aren’t runners to start getting ready now. If you wait until you reach the academy to start getting into shape you’ll have a difficult time here

• V_AntCBP
                  V_AntCBP commented
                  Editing a comment
                  thanks for the great info, Gdelgado0220 the PT consists of 3 tests you have to pass right? if you fail 1 and pass 2, you will only need to retake that 1 or all 3 again? I'm not in great shape so...lol also, do they test all 3 at once, back to back? Merry Christmas to you man....

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5784 users online. 332 members and 5452 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X