Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was able to get a hold of someone at HR and they told me that the TSU has had my file on their desk since 11/25/2019. Im hoping they call soon!

Comment

• DThomasNYPD
      DThomasNYPD commented
      Editing a comment
      How’d you manage that ?

• Klumper23
      Klumper23 commented
      Editing a comment
      I just called the main HR number and was finally able to have someone answer. They were able to pull up my file and told me where it was.

• DThomasNYPD
      DThomasNYPD commented
      Editing a comment
      Could you swing me that number , I’d appreciate it, been looking, can’t find

• Anyone know if you have to complete backgrounds before getting scheduled for you’re poly? I just cleared medical, at 50% now.
    USMC-6322 Comm/Nav Tech
    Oorah!

Comment

• corsair
      corsair commented
      Editing a comment
      Although your background is an ongoing process it doesn't really kick in until after your polygraph when you meet with your BI.

• Thatoneguyoh
      Thatoneguyoh commented
      Editing a comment
      You still have a long way to go. Good luck!

• 813Deputy2b
      813Deputy2b commented
      Editing a comment
      Just so weird, within 24 hours of applying, I had taken the written, scheduled for medical, PT test, and SI. Then just a couple of weeks ago I cleared medical. I was at 37% for months, now at 50%. But it just doesn't seem like there's an average time frame, just really long. Thanks gents, greatly appreciated.

• Hi,
    anybody Eod 06/22/20 @ JFK?

Comment

• 19-4 applied to DH and other than southern border announcement
      eqip ✅
      Fit test ✅
      Medical ✅
      SI ✅
      Poly ✅
      BI interview 12/11/19

Comment

• Has any other 19-4 applicants got past thier BI yet?

Comment

• So what's the average time people usually get scheduled for a Polygraph? I've been hearing usually 6-8 months from whenever you had your SI? It seems pretty random and mainly depends on how backed up your poly admin is.

Comment

• fonzi7979
            fonzi7979 commented
            Editing a comment
            Greg00 What announcement are you in? From reading through this forum the poly is pretty random. I been waiting over 8 months since SI and if your case file has not been released to IA CAD the wait is even longer. I guess the wait continues.

• V_AntCBP
            V_AntCBP commented
            Editing a comment
            Greg00 right, poly wait mainly depending the location you picked, 6 months or less from SI if you are lucky... many applicants have been waiting a year or more... I waited 50 weeks from SI...
            Last edited by V_AntCBP; 12-24-2019, 10:19 AM.

• TsFost
            TsFost commented
            Editing a comment
            Its different from person to person. I've seen between a month from SI to over a year on here

• Greg00
            Greg00 commented
            Editing a comment
            fonzi7979 I'm in the VRA GS9 19-12 announcement. Only been waiting a couple of months for the poly.
            One of my coworkers got called in to take his Poly after 3 months which was surprising, but most of my coworkers don't get the call till 6 months minimum and some have been waiting for almost a year.

• Hi all, first time poster though long time reader. What's the current process for dual apps? Long story: was #19-7 regular hirs w/GS7 and managed to freeze up and fail the SI. Reapplied #12-2 but got a GS5. Took & passed my PT before reapplying to #20-3. Got the GS7 again. Both apps showed up on CASS for about a week (2nd one = no progress), but now the 2nd one is gone. How do I find out if the APP "in progress" is for the G7 or the orig G5? I'm afraid I'll end up having to withdraw from #12-2 and start all over again. That means re-testing. Where is there any info regarding the new "streamlining of apps" rule? Read about it back in Sept, but nothing since. Thanks in advance.

Comment

• thelonelybum
            thelonelybum commented
            Editing a comment
            to my knowledge, they started merging applications. I'm on 2 applications GS7 and GS9 both are in good standing last I know, but on CASS it only shows 1 progress bar.

• Okay so I emailed my case worker and I got something weird saying

“This account is currently unmonitored. Contact your e-QIP case manager if you require assistance with your CBP e-QIP. If you do not have an e-QIP Case Manager send your inquiry to”

is this weird? Does this mean They’re not looking at my application? I’m currently at 50% 19-1

Comment

• Hey guys, sorry for going MIA on this thread. I’m currently on my last week of training, graduating soon so if anybody has any questions I’ll try my best to answer them for you.

Comment

• V_AntCBP
              V_AntCBP commented
              Editing a comment
              Congratulations man, When you have time. Can please post an outline summary of what you did since eod? That would help a lot of us understand what eod and fletc look like? Appreciate the help, and good luck with your new career....

• Gdelgado0220
              Gdelgado0220 commented
              Editing a comment
              V_AntCBP Thanks man I appreciate it! So on the first day you kind of hit the ground running. A lot of paperwork, uniform, and equipment issuing on the first couple of days before you hop into the basic training curriculum. The day is pretty much split down the middle. PT during your first or second quarter of the day and you’re in a classroom setting on the other. You’ll have days in the range mixed in there down the line as well. When you first start you’ll have PT every other day but once you get half way through training it’ll pick up to every day. I highly recommend to the people who aren’t runners to start getting ready now. If you wait until you reach the academy to start getting into shape you’ll have a difficult time here

• V_AntCBP
              V_AntCBP commented
              Editing a comment
              thanks for the great info, Gdelgado0220 the PT consists of 3 tests you have to pass right? if you fail 1 and pass 2, you will only need to retake that 1 or all 3 again? I'm not in great shape so...lol also, do they test all 3 at once, back to back? Merry Christmas to you man....

• Gdelgado0220 any chance you can give a summmary of what your day to day is like? Is there a big graduation day? I'm still waiting for my background to clear, hoping to hear something soon. I'm super excited/anxious to know more about FLETC and what I possibly have to look forward to.

Comment

• cstephensiv
              cstephensiv commented
              Editing a comment
              Talonderiel thank you for the day to day summary! Good luck to you in training. Do you have any pointers as to what to how to prepare myself for FLETC? Hoping that I pass my background ofcourse, but this is the last phase I beleive till I hopefully get that call everyone cant wait to receive.

19-4 applied to DH and other than southern border announcement
              eqip ✅
              Fit test ✅
              Medical ✅
              SI ✅
              Poly ✅
              BI interview 12/11/19

• Talonderiel
              Talonderiel commented
              Editing a comment
              cstephensiv , the only thing you need to do is workout prior to getting here. Everything else is done or taught here.

• DMC1988
              DMC1988 commented
              Editing a comment
              Talonderiel what class are u in? I’m also here in FLETC. Pm me if You’d like.

• Talonderiel
              Talonderiel commented
              Editing a comment
              DMC1988, I'm class 510. Show's you how much I hop on here.... spend most of my nights polishing boots and studying. :P

• Any FLETC Feb. 20th start dates?

Comment

• So in the next few weeks I'm moving and I also had some changes since I filled out the background info.
              Does anybody know how I can update said address and information? I'm still pending at 50% waiting on poly and the rest of the stuff, don't really have a point of contact.

Comment

• Thatoneguyoh
                Thatoneguyoh commented
                Editing a comment
                You should have a case manager. Let them know

• Coderedpl
                Coderedpl commented
                Editing a comment
                NVM found the original eqip email and it lists how to reach them.

Thanks
                Last edited by Coderedpl; 12-26-2019, 09:49 AM.

• V_AntCBP
                V_AntCBP commented
                Editing a comment
                Your case manager info should be in Cass, click on the bell top left corner, any communication between you and them should be saved in there, [email protected] There email should be something like this, with a box number, if you don't see anything, you should go back to your email inbox and find their info from the first couple emails they sent you, Coderedpl

• Coderedpl
                Coderedpl commented
                Editing a comment
                V_AntCBP found it after posting. Didn't edit post quick enough.

• @ 19-2 applicants for JFK just wondering if anyone has been scheduled for the polygraph exam.

Comment

• DThomasNYPD
                DThomasNYPD commented
                Editing a comment
                Negative brother, still waiting, did the SI in March. Waiting since then.

• DThomasNYPD Hi, do you mind telling me how long it took them to clear you of the NOPA after you sent your response? And who (or which email address) did you keep bugging until you got a response back? I received a NOPA in early december and sent my response a day after I received it. Hoping to get cleared by january. Thanks!

Comment

• DThomasNYPD
                DThomasNYPD commented
                Editing a comment
                Took like a month or 2 of me annoying them with emails before they finally told me I was in good standing with my application,
                Seriously just been a really long process it’s crazy. Just explain in detail why you were wrong and how your doing better and it’ll be ok.

• Anyone have any idea how long adjudication takes?

Comment

• V_AntCBP
                V_AntCBP commented
                Editing a comment
                TsFost you only find out if your investigator tells you, there is nothing showing on Cass. I had to contact my investigator to find out the date he submitted.. He wasn't contacting me and tell me... He said he has 1 month from the day he received my package, do investigation, and submit the package... you still have investigator's num? give him a call....
                Last edited by V_AntCBP; 12-27-2019, 12:56 PM.

• cstephensiv
                cstephensiv commented
                Editing a comment
                I texted my investigator and just been crickets. No word on if my package has been submitted and awaiting adjudication. My recruiter at the local office in Jacksonville said I should hopefully hear something in January. Fingers crossed

• wmcbride
                wmcbride commented
                Editing a comment
                Background investigators arent supposed to/not allowed to communicate with the people they are investigating via text or email. cstephensiv

• cstephensiv
                cstephensiv commented
                Editing a comment
                wmcbride would a call be better ot just let the cards fall where they do?

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4116 users online. 234 members and 3882 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X