Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those curious how I got the info on my background.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• jcsaenz3
      jcsaenz3 commented
      Editing a comment
      Who did you contact ?? Your case manager ?? The one that emailed you about your Equiip

• I applied under VRA and put down all the medical stuff from the army.... Well that has bit me in the *** because they junling down every rabbit hole wanting to know about this and that etc.... I have to give them blood pressure readings, color vision test, and cpap compliance report for last thirty days and should be it. Meanwhile already had poly and passed and got a mail saying BI was cleared and suitable. So these three things and hope for the drug test and call.

Comment

• V_AntCBP
      V_AntCBP commented
      Editing a comment
      Medical review has lot of Vra hung up waiting, you are going as gs9 but man, some medical wait like a year plus, so in the end, it's the same as gs 5 gs7 going in , the only good thing about Vra is you can request your desired port. Other than that,in my opinion nothing good about it.... Lol. Which port you want to get?
      Last edited by V_AntCBP; 12-20-2019, 07:49 PM.

• Yvanross11
      Yvanross11 commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice bro. I have to put down all my stuff from the military as well... it’s a real pain... and the deadlines are soo short

• Vairon89
      Vairon89 commented
      Editing a comment
      Damm u got luck cuaz i applied August 2018 and i am still waiting to clear my medical

• BI finally changed in CASS from Pending back to In Progress. Not sure if that means anything other then the glitching is finished with for now.

Comment

• So a couple of days ago, my EQIP status changed from, "HRM staff is currently reviewing your files." to "You will receive an email notification that your case has been submitted to the Office of Professional Responsibility," a day later. The icon changed from blue to green as well.
      At the same time, my medical status changed to "HRM staff is reviewing your medical information to determine your medical qualification for the position."
      So far, I have passed everything but the medical portion.
      Does this mean they are close to making a decision on my medical waiver? I've been in the process since May 2018 lol...More specifically w/ the medical since Nov 2018.
      Last edited by Calitown; 12-20-2019, 08:13 PM.

Comment

• Well I have a job as a police officer now so not sitting around waiting lol.... But yea the medical is crazy, wish I hadn't said anything now. Done with it all but that. I am trying to get Savannah GA, or maybe Charleston so that's why I applied under VRA to make sure I get my choice of ports, even if I have to wait a few months

Comment

• jcsaenz3 he contacted me about 2 months after I completed my polygraph
          You do not have permission to view this gallery.
          This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• Guys,
            I was on cass just a few minutes ago and I clicked on background investigation (pending). When that opened it said “Applicants who are found unsuitable receive notification via email”
            what does that mean? Has anyone ever seen this? -thanks
            v/r

Comment

• Calitown
              Calitown commented
              Editing a comment
              antoniojeff808 thanks man, have you receieved the call yet?

• antoniojeff808
              antoniojeff808 commented
              Editing a comment
              Calitown, yeah just a wk before i met my BI back in Aug, as well as drug test.

• Yvanross11
              Yvanross11 commented
              Editing a comment
              Calitown how’d your medical go? I’m still in that process too

• Calitown
              Calitown commented
              Editing a comment
              antoniojeff808 I appreciate the info man! Yea this was the first time I've seen my Eqip change like that since I first applied in early 2018
              Yvanross11 , The waiver is still under review, I sent the packet back in September and just got a status change couple of days ago saying HRM is reviewing it. The status for both my EQIP & MEDICAL changed at the same time. I hope everything works out for us both

• Announcement 18-8 here, just got the call yesterday I EOD in May. Training is from June- October. Anyone else have the same dates?

Comment

• V_AntCBP
              V_AntCBP commented
              Editing a comment
              Nice...congrats Wendygx I'm 18-8 too, background just cleared yesterday, hopefully i will be getting eod soon... which port did you get?

• TsFost
              TsFost commented
              Editing a comment
              Congrats. Good to see people from the 18s are getting things finished up. Crazy that FLETC is already booked back to May. I Thought my March EOD was long at first.

• Wendygx
              Wendygx commented
              Editing a comment
              V_AntCBP I chose San Ysidro port in Cali. What do you have in mind?

• Hello everyone, Announcement 19-3 here.
            -Applied: 12/26/2018
            -NOR: 2/26/2019
            -Medical: 3/01/2919 completed✔️
            -Fitness: 3/13/19 completed✔️
            -Structure interview: 3/13/19 completed✔️
            -Polygraph: 5/11/2019 completed ✔️
            -Met with Background investigator: 5/28 ✔️
            -BI told me he submitted my BI 6/10✔️

-University transcript has been reviewed and placed with my application 6/13✔️
            -Received NOPA letter 11/13/19✔️
            -Replied to NOPA letter 11/18/19✔️
            -Background investigation: 12/20/19 Completed ✔️it says "You were found suitable for employment with cbp"
            -Drug test: Pending
            -Final offer: Pending

Now lets how long it takes to get the call for my final offer. How long does it usually take?

Comment

• Calitown
              Calitown commented
              Editing a comment
              Literally after they get the results of your drug test, you;'ll most likely get the call. Congrats man! Shouldn't take too long from now.

• 210CBPO
              210CBPO commented
              Editing a comment
              How long after your BI completed did you do the drug test? What port selected?

• 19-2 JFK sitting at 50% on CASS.
            passed my WRITTEN, MEDICAL , Physical and SI back in March. Got A NOPA over the summer and beat it, haven’t heard a peep since other than, “ your application is in good standing “

looking for a point of contact for the poly
            wiling to travel anywhere in the states

Comment

• fonzi7979
              fonzi7979 commented
              Editing a comment
              DThomasNYPD thanks for sharing I’m in 19-2 @50% and still waiting to be scheduled for the poly. I reached out the contact center via email as well as ICAD email but I only receive automated response. I reached out to NY recruiter via email on cbp current applicant and nothing more than just have to wait for scheduling. I would not mind to travel out of state if available but nothing yet.

• zTiger
              zTiger commented
              Editing a comment
              I actually emailed the iad email and got a response that wasnt automated today. They said that there office hasnt received my case yet and once they do, an examiner will contact me to schedule. My announcement is 19-9, at least I got an actual
              Response this time.

• DThomasNYPD
              DThomasNYPD commented
              Editing a comment
              zTiger , emailed them, and got a generic response, same one I got 2 months ago

• zTiger
              zTiger commented
              Editing a comment
              DThomasNYPD I also got that email before, I just decided to try again and in my email I wrote, “it would nice to hear back from someone soon vs the automated response.” Lol surprised someone actually responded

• 18-10 Announcement here, currently in adjudication. Met BI in September and as of today my BI status is "in progress". God be with us during this lengthy and exciting process

Comment

• Any 19-10 here? For the northern border.

Comment

• Anthropologist
                Anthropologist commented
                Editing a comment
                I'm 19-10 for NE. Still at 50% for my CBPO application.

• Thatoneguyoh
                Thatoneguyoh commented
                Editing a comment
                Yeah me too man!

• Thatoneguyoh
                Thatoneguyoh commented
                Editing a comment
                All 19-10 are, sadly

• 19-2 Miami
              is Bi “in progress “ is that a good thing because I see a lot of people posting about in progress but no green checks lol.

Comment

• Dodge_Guy19-4
                Dodge_Guy19-4 commented
                Editing a comment
                My BI showed "In Progress" for 8 months before it was green and "Completed"

• How do you know if you have a NOPA coming in? do they tell you?

Comment

• Calitown
                Calitown commented
                Editing a comment
                DThomasNYPD If you dont mind me asking, what was your NOPA for? I thought you usually get these if youre not found suitable for either medical or background, but since you have not taken the poly/background yet, I wonder why they came to that conclusion already? Thanks man,

• DThomasNYPD
                DThomasNYPD commented
                Editing a comment
                Some financial things from when I was 18(4yrs ago)

That I wasn’t responsible enough to handle at the time, but I just explained that my older now, and I make better decisions, so they didn’t deem me unsuitable Calitown

• Calitown
                Calitown commented
                Editing a comment
                @DThomasNYPD
                Ah I see, thats good that they cleared you. Are you waiting on your poly/BI to start now? Good luck w/ everything brotha man

• DThomasNYPD
                DThomasNYPD commented
                Editing a comment
                Poly / BI / drug
                Lol I have the cleanest background other than that one red flag
                And I took care of it already, literally just waiting bro, working on going localPD right now to, whoever calls me first honestly, just gotta get outta what I do now , @calitown

Good luck to you too, what announcement were you ?

• Had a 4hr interview with the investigator yesterday. I was assigned a new 1

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5492 users online. 302 members and 5190 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X